Achievements Glitched?

Discus and support Achievements Glitched? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So last night, I finished the campaign on veteran. I found all of the intel on this playthrough as well. The thing that is crazy is when I beat... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hashtag owned, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Achievements Glitched?

So last night, I finished the campaign on veteran. I found all of the intel on this playthrough as well. The thing that is crazy is when I beat terminus (the last level), literally none of the 3 achievements unlocked for beating the campaign. There were
    1 or 2 others that failed to unlock as well. Between AW and MCC, I have about 15 glitched achievements in the last week alone, which is rediculous. When I go back and act as if I'm going to replay a mission, they all say completed on veteran. Does anyone else
    have any glitched achievements?

:)

hashtag owned, Nov 16, 2014
  2. Captain Speedy, Nov 16, 2014
  3. Captain Speedy, Nov 16, 2014
  4. ludablack5
    ludablack5 Guest

Achievements Glitched?

Happened to me but by the next day it fixed itself. I clicked on my name in the Friends list and I could see they were done..they said "loading" but then later they were added to my score

ludablack5, Nov 16, 2014
  5. SimeonOfDeath Win User

Netflix Achievements not Unlocking

Achievements for Netflix? What has the achievement system become? Remember when achievements were...well...achievements?
  6. DarthRaitu Win User

Eso achievement

Solution 2: Check your achievement progress online

You can check the progress of your achievement online to verify that your console has synchronised with Xbox Live.

To view your achievements online:

1.Sign in at xbox.com and select Achievements.

2.Select the title of the achievement you're trying to unlock.

3.If the achievement appears under “Achievements,” it's already unlocked.

If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the console isn't yet synchronised with Xbox Live or the achievement was not successfully unlocked.
  7. ShadowFlame117 Win User

New achieves a bit... buggy?

The new achievements are only achievable on the maps that are in the description. The three new achievements with Defiant in the description are only achievable on Defiant maps and any with Anniversary in the description are only achievable on the new maps.
  8. FreakRoach Win User

achievement won't unlock

Completing the game doesn't mean that you've achieved all the achievements. Go to the achievements list for that game and filter by `Unlocked` to see which achievement is pending.
  9. smileskybird Win User

whats the point off zero point achievements

Users who got the Xbox 1 Day 1 Achievement and I also got a YouTube Achievement. But getting 0G for those achievements is kind of ???. Xbox 360 never gave me achievements with 0G it was at least 5G for all achievements. Some achievements unlock special avatar
    awards (on 360).
Thema:

Achievements Glitched?

1. Achievements Glitched? - Similar Threads - Achievements Glitched

2. Achievements glitching, how to stop this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements glitching, how to stop this?: So I have played 3 games recently where several achievements have not popped up when they should have (and not silently as I have checked): Jurassic World Evolution, Call of Duty Modern Warfare...
  3. Return to Arkham City, Robin's revenge achievement glitched (?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Return to Arkham City, Robin's revenge achievement glitched (?): Just finished all the challenges that you requiere to get the achievement, I'm aware that you need to do the Black Mask and Train challenges as well, got 3 medals on every single one, no...
  4. More human than human achievement on Wolfenstein: Youngblood glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    More human than human achievement on Wolfenstein: Youngblood glitched?: So I've been working on getting all the achievements for Wolfensteing: Youngblood. Took a break and came back to an update that added some abilities to unlock. The achievement for unlocking all...
  5. Doom II Classic achievement coop Nightmare is glitched

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doom II Classic achievement coop Nightmare is glitched: Hello, I contact the Xbox support about the game Doom || Classic. I have finished 7/32 levels on Nightmare in coop with my friend and the progression is blocked to 16% though our progression...
  6. Minion Masters, Achievement 'Resource Gatherer' glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minion Masters, Achievement 'Resource Gatherer' glitch: Hi team. I have a problem with the achievment Resource gatherer of the Minion Masters game. The achievment only need use 20 resource tokens. Actually i have use 23-24 but the progress line are...
  7. Forza horizon 4 glitched achievement bouncy bouncy ooh such a good time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 glitched achievement bouncy bouncy ooh such a good time: I was playing ofline in forza and reached more than 10 lvl in cross country races, but my achievment bouncy bouncy ooh such a good time stuck at 50%. I've tried to delete account reset xbox then...
  8. Glitches minecraft achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitches minecraft achievement: Hey guys, I'm playing the better together version of minecraft and can't get the 'super fuel' achievement to unlock. So far I've met the requirements over a dozen times on several different...
  9. Xbox One achievements are glitched/not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One achievements are glitched/not unlocking.: So last week I was playing a game and randomly two achievements for a different game which I had earned the previous day unlocked and ever since then my achievements have been all messed up. First...
  10. 2 achievements have glitched on me and need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 achievements have glitched on me and need help: So about a week ago I started playing Plants vs Zombies, the arcade version that was a Games with gold title, on my Xbox one. At this point, I should have unlocked every achievement in the game,...