Achievements Hacked

Discus and support Achievements Hacked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was playing Black Ops 2 multiplayer (which as many may know is increasingly riddled with modders). Anyway, I joined a game which had a modder... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NDrummerboy087, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Achievements Hacked

Hello,

I was playing Black Ops 2 multiplayer (which as many may know is increasingly riddled with modders). Anyway, I joined a game which had a modder in it (which is annoying, but normally tolerable given that the effects are contained only within the instance
    of the game match itself). However, in this case I suddenly started unlocking Xbox achievements for the game that I did not earn. I shut off my console immediately in the hopes that it would minimize the number of false achievements, but when I got back online
    I still had 820 gamerscore worth of achievements that I did not earn added to my total.

Is there a way for this to be undone and fixed? I talked to Xbox support chat, and the technician directed me here. He said he believed a moderator would be able to look into my situation and make the necessary adjustments. Ideally, I'd like the achievements
    that were falsely unlocked to be re-locked, and my gamerscore to be adjusted accordingly. If this is not possible, I'd appreciate just any solution that makes my gamerscore reflect reality again. My gamerscore is low enough that its only meaning to me is derived
    from its total legitimacy which has been maintained until now. I'm saddened that such is no longer the case. I probably shouldn't care this much, but I've watched my gamerscore accumulate over the 7 years I've been playing on Xbox. So the number along with
    the personal history it signifies is fairly sentimental to me; thus, so is its legitimacy. I'd appreciate whatever help possible. Thank you.

:)

NDrummerboy087, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Unreal Warfare Win User

Hacking Spectre's ?

You don't need to be behind them to hack them. Also the wi-fi hack is a burn card. I think they actually hack other spectres.

Hacking is achieved by holding the reload button unless remapped.
  3. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Watchdogs Basest Base Achievement not unlocking

For this achievement you need to use your phone to hack the achievements hahahahaha. Great minds think a like.
  4. sebbong Win User

wildfire controllers

yup reported achievment hack aswell banned noob
  5. Howling Mad Doc Win User

Gears of war 2 veteran gear glitch

Was your friend using a hacked profile? Normally when achievements start unlocking, it means that someone has hacked a profile to earn achievements which apply to everyone in the party. From my knowledge, there isn't a way to cancel achievements.

It looks like some of the achievements you got could have been legitimate...but I'm also assuming you didn't play 1999 rounds of GOW2 or you wouldn't be here...
  6. Lee-1D32687A-8B6E-48 Win User

Achievement Hack

You could absolutely be banned for this, despite it not being your "fault".

The best thing to do is contact Xbox live support, actually contact them via phone or support chat, and explain the situation. Don't expect an email or tweet to protect you.

It's an unfortunate consequence of people modding lobbies. They draw others in as well and really ruin people's Xbox Live experienced. Make sure you've filed complaints on the Gamertags from the lobby, and have your friends do the same.

Best of luck.
Thema:

Achievements Hacked

1. Achievements Hacked - Similar Threads - Achievements Hacked

2. Black Ops 2 Achievements Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 Achievements Hacked: Today I played an online match of Black ops 2 and got into a lobby I thought was clean. I then noticed a hacker was freely roaming about in the countdown screen when you shouldn't be able to....
  3. How to restore the achievements that been hack by modders on xbox live account back to normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to restore the achievements that been hack by modders on xbox live account back to normal?: My call of duty: black ops 2 achievements have been hack and unlock by modders. I report them for hacking my xbox live achievements but my call of duty: black ops 2 achievement still not been...
  4. iv been hacked in gaming live and lost all my achievements

in XBoX Rewards
    iv been hacked in gaming live and lost all my achievements: iv been hacked in gaming live and lost all my achievements, iv been given a code to retrieve all my profile achievements on modern warfare 2 93059ecb-e136-4d39-9117-639e112318ef
  5. hacker on Black ops 2 gave me all the achievement, don't want to get done for hacking when I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hacker on Black ops 2 gave me all the achievement, don't want to get done for hacking when I ...: As the title says, a hacker gave me every achievement, I don't want to get my account reset for something I didn't do, what can I do? I don't want my gamerscore to be fake, and I want it to...
  6. Someone in BO2 achivement hacked me and my friend and unlocked achievements for us! Help us!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone in BO2 achivement hacked me and my friend and unlocked achievements for us! Help us!: Me and my friend were playing Bo2 multiplayer and we got in a game with a cheater and all of a sudden I started unlocking achievements out of nowhere. My friend was also unlocking achievements as...
  7. Achievement Hacking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Hacking?: Idk if this is the right place to go to, but some person (don't know who) hacked my little brother when he was playing on my account () and just gave him a whole bunch of achievements. I'm not...
  8. Someone in BO2 achivement hacked me and my friend and unlocked achievements for us! Help us!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone in BO2 achivement hacked me and my friend and unlocked achievements for us! Help us!: Me and my friend were playing Bo2 multiplayer and we got in a game with a cheater and all of a sudden I started unlocking achievements out of nowhere. My friend was also unlocking achievements as...
  9. Hacked BO2 Lobby screwed with my achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked BO2 Lobby screwed with my achievements: I was trying to join a public Black Ops 2 match, and when I entered, it was hacked, and I started unlocking achievements for the story mode that I haven't gotten around to getting myself. I left...
  10. Achievements hacked while playing GTA Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements hacked while playing GTA Online: Player going by gamertag "LICKme420v1" hit me with a bunch of exploits because they are a pathetic loser and Rockstar won't fix their games. Noticed some beeping during this but didn't see what it...