Achievements in a different language

Discus and support Achievements in a different language in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A while back i was playing METAL GEAR SOLID HD PEACEWALKER, i was using my xbox 360 disc in my xbox one, the achievements popped on screen in english... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ianpark01, Jan 22, 2020.

1. ianpark01
    ianpark01 Guest

A while back i was playing METAL GEAR SOLID HD PEACEWALKER, i was using my xbox 360 disc in my xbox one, the achievements popped on screen in english but in the achievements blade they are in japanese or some similar language. I thought it was just a glitch
    and it would eventually fix itself. But recently i have been playing DYNASTY WARRIORS 6 EMPIRES again achievements pop in english on the console but in the achievement blade they are again in a different language. i checked on the xbox companion and looked
    at my feed they are in english but in the games achievement list the are in a different language. i made sure my xbox 360 language and region were set to united kingdom and also checked my xbox one settings and on xbox.com too. I also redownloaded my profile
    afterwards and it is still the same with achievements for these 2 games in different languages. How can i fix this ?

:)

ianpark01, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Zo177b13 Win User

Achievements in different language

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition (Download Version) : English notification pops, but Achievement App shows achievements in German. Using preview dashboard.
  3. Hawker1988 Win User

Achievements in different language

No im not in the program daft badger. Well im glad someone else has experienced the issue. Its just VH for me at the moment. Been chatting withbthe support team on twitter and come up with nothing. It has to be a bug in the OS?
  4. xboj Win User

achievements in a different language

Same problem here, got my console in English/UK but some games show me the achievements in spanish.

Not only that, but if I go to "other achievements" (xbox360's) absolutely *all* games and achievements appear in spanish.

This is very annoying, please fix asap
  5. Invoked by Red Win User

achievements in a different language

After some research it seems like it's kind of an issue with the achievement system... in a way. Essentially because your in Italy, the location of your Xbox is forcing achievements to be translated into the local language and from what I've seen there is
    no way around this. Sorry it's not much of an answer. For reference, see this;
    forums.xbox.com/.../1634501.aspx
  6. CRADLE MOUNTAIN Win User

Achievements in Different Language??!!!

Hi All,

Well I tried deleting my profile etc but to no avail unfortunately. It even appears in Asian language via the web browser when I'm logged in that way. Plus when my friend views the achievements it also appears in Asian. I've raised a post with Support
    so I'll see if there is anything that can be attempted further. It really wouldn't bother me but I'm hunting achievements and I don't know which ones are remaining because I can't read it! Cheers.
Thema:

1. Achievements in a different language - Similar Threads - Achievements different language

2. Xbox Achievements displayed in a different language when i view them.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Achievements displayed in a different language when i view them.: I'll try to explain as good as i can. I recently bought a Xbox One X. i'set up my account, and everything to my native laguague (dutch/flemish) now i can see everything on the dashboard and store...
  3. Achievements in Different Language - Only 2 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in Different Language - Only 2 Games: Hello, This is a weird one but for some reason, my achievements for 'Blue Dragon' and 'Lost Odyssey' are in Asian and not English. They are the only games affected by this too. I appears like...
  4. Achievements in Different Language??!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in Different Language??!!!: Hi All, This is a weird one but for some reason, my achievements for 'Blue Dragon' and 'Lost Odyssey' are in Asian and not English. They are the only games affected by this too. I appears like...
  5. Achievements appear in different language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements appear in different language: Hi, the achievements of the game "For Honor", appear in different language than English even though the device game and region are not set to that language. They are set for English but still the...
  6. Achievements are displayed in a different language.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are displayed in a different language.: Hey all, So i've been having this problem where my achievements are showing up in a different language than my native one. Anyone having the same problem ? It's super annoying tbh. I'm from...
  7. achievements in a different language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements in a different language: hello I am currently stationed in Italy and my Xbox is set to English also my region is set to America due to billing purposes I'm also on us store yet for some reason my achievements keep showing...
  8. Achievements in different language than console language

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements in different language than console language: I live in Flanders, Belgium where we speak Dutch. Although the achievements are set in French and there seems no way to change that. My console language is English and I'd like my achievements...
  9. Achievements in a different language (slightly different from what has been posted before)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements in a different language (slightly different from what has been posted before): Hi, I've read on here that people have been having problems with achievement languages when importing an Xbox One from another country or when moving from country the country. My problem is, my...
  10. Some achievements for games in different language

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some achievements for games in different language: I'm currently living in Korea and the achievement list for Titanfall is now in Korean. I'm an English speaker and my console is set. I don't have this issue with any other game and my neighbors...