Achievements in Different Language - Only 2 Games

Discus and support Achievements in Different Language - Only 2 Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, This is a weird one but for some reason, my achievements for 'Blue Dragon' and 'Lost Odyssey' are in Asian and not English. They are the only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CRADLE MOUNTAIN, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Achievements in Different Language - Only 2 Games

Hello,

This is a weird one but for some reason, my achievements for 'Blue Dragon' and 'Lost Odyssey' are in Asian and not English. They are the only games affected by this too. I appears like this on both my XB1 and 360. I've done the following so far in an
    attempt to make them English again:

1. uninstalled / reinstalled games on both consoles.

2. Cleared cache on the 360.

3. Power cycled the

4. Reset the XB1.

5. Deleted and recovered gamertag on both consoles.

6. Checked language / locations are correct for both consoles.

It even appears in Asian on my profile when viewed from my friend's profile. So you should be able to see them too. When I log into Xbox via a web browser, it also appears in Asian. But only those 2 games. The original games were PAL versions and not
    Japanese etc. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

:)

CRADLE MOUNTAIN, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Achievements in different language

any news on this? ive had this problem from the beginning and it needs to be fixed! thank you

Gonzo the Wifey, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Zo177b13
    Zo177b13 Guest
    Achievements in different language

Now it's doing it again on Destiny as well as Diablo III. English settings with German achievements. It might have someting to do with the fact that I live in Germany - but c'mon I don't know that much German, yet. Please fix this so I can track my progress,
    MS.

Zo177b13, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest

Hi,

Follow this about any issues with achievements >

Section 1: Check your progress on TrueAchievements.com.

Sometimes Achievements can be a little tricky. Whether you need to recruit the right combination of crew members - Whether you need to rock the perfect guitar solo in a certain song - Or whether you need to pop only the most radical of wheelies
    around the track: The community over at TrueAchievements has a wealth of advice and tips on how to unlock even the most pesky of Achievements. So please, search your Achievement and progress over there to make sure you've definitely completed all of the requirements.

1. Go to www.trueachievements.com.

2. Search for the game in question by using the "Search Site" bar near the top right of the web page. You can also choose the game from the drop-down list that updates as you type!

3. Locate the achievement in question on the game's landing page.

4. Select the hyperlink under the name of the achievement which says, "There are X guides".

5. Read through the suggested guides and comments to ensure that all actions necessary to unlock the achievement have been performed.

Section 2: Choose the device you're using and follow the instructions:

If you're on Xbox One:

1. Ensure you were connected to Xbox Live. If you weren't, try connecting to Xbox Live then attempt to unlock the achievement again.

2. If you were connected to Xbox Live and you completed the full requirements for the achievement but the achievement seems ‘stuck’ at 100% complete or “Done! Unlocking…”, go to the achievement detail view on Xbox.com or on your Xbox One console to double-check
    whether it is still locked.

3. If your achievement is still locked, wait a full 72 hours and then check on Xbox.com or your Xbox One console and see if the achievement shows as unlocked. It may have unlocked while you were away from your console, PC, or phone.

4. If things still aren't looking right, give the following troubleshooting steps a shot:

-
    Remove your account from your Xbox One console

-
    Power cycle your Xbox One console

-
    Download your account to your Xbox One console

- Attempt to unlock the Achievement again.

5. If the achievement is showing as unlocked, but you're not seeing the Gamerscore from the achievement added to your total Gamerscore and the unlocked count for the game in question is incorrect: Head over to your profile on Xbox.com, view the game and achievement
    in question on your profile, then wait a full 72 hours for things to process.

If you're on Xbox 360:

1. If things still aren't looking right, give the following troubleshooting steps a shot:

- Delete your profile ONLY (do
    NOT delete profile and items).

- Clear your system cache.

- Restart your console.

- Download your profile.

2. If the achievement is showing as unlocked, but you're not seeing the Gamerscore from the achievement added to your total Gamerscore and the unlocked count for the game in question is incorrect: Head over to your profile on Xbox.com, view the
    game and achievement in question on your profile, then wait a full 72 hours for things to process.

If you're on Windows Phone:

1. If things still aren't looking right, give the following troubleshooting steps a shot:

- Uninstall the app (game) in question

- Soft Reset your windows phone. - Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time until you feel a vibration (about 10-15 seconds). Your phone will restart automatically.

- Reinstall the app (game) in question

- Try earning the achievement in question again.

- If possible, try earning a different achievement in the same game.

- If possible, try earning the achievement on a different Windows Phone.

2. If the achievement is showing as unlocked, but you're not seeing the Gamerscore from the achievement added to your total Gamerscore and the unlocked count for the game in question is incorrect: Head over to your profile on Xbox.com, view the game and
    achievement in question on your profile, then wait a full 72 hours for things to process.

If you're on Windows 8:

If things still aren't looking right, give the following troubleshooting steps a shot:

1. - Right-Click on the app (game) tile in question and select "Uninstall".

- After the app (game) has been uninstalled, open your computer's charm bar (by hovering your mouse in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen), and select "Search".

- Type "wsreset" and press enter.

- After you see a confirmation, the store cache has been reset.

- Now reinstall the app (game) in question.

- Attempt to unlock the achievement again.

2. If the achievement is showing as unlocked, but you're not seeing the Gamerscore from the achievement added to your total Gamerscore and the unlocked count for the game in question is incorrect: Head over to your profile on Xbox.com, view the game and achievement

If you're on Windows 10:

If things still aren't looking right, give the following troubleshooting steps a shot:

• Right-Click on the app (game) tile in question and select "Uninstall (this works easiest from the start menu)".
      • After the app (game) has been uninstalled, open your computer's search bar (by hovering your mouse in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen), and select "Search".
      • Type "wsreset" and press enter.
      • After you see a confirmation, the store cache has been reset.
      • Now reinstall the app (game) in question.
      • Attempt to unlock the achievement again.
    1. If the achievement is showing as unlocked, but you're not seeing the Gamerscore from the achievement added to your total Gamerscore and the unlocked count for the game in question is incorrect: Head over to your profile on Xbox.com, view the game and achievement

Section 3: Take our Survey.

If you've tried checking your progress on TrueAchievements.com to ensure that you're properly completing the achievement AND you've tried the troubleshooting steps listed above, let us know! This survey is designed for us to
    send all appropriate information to the proper teams so they can use it to improve the Achievement process for everyone! Please note that there will be no individual investigation or responses. This survey is for our information purposes only. For anyone who
    previously submitted a survey: You will not receive a response, but please rest assured that your information has been captured and passed along to the proper teams.

Now could be an error from programmer or editor… Contact them to report that too.

Regards,

Wishcatcher, Aug 7, 2018
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Follow this about any issues with achievements >

Section 1: Check your progress on TrueAchievements.com.

Sometimes Achievements can be a little tricky. Whether you need to recruit the right combination of crew members - Whether you need to rock the perfect guitar solo in a certain song - Or whether you need to pop only the most radical of wheelies
    around the track: The community over at TrueAchievements has a wealth of advice and tips on how to unlock even the most pesky of Achievements. So please, search your Achievement and progress over there to make sure you've definitely completed all of the requirements.

1. Go to www.trueachievements.com.

2. Search for the game in question by using the "Search Site" bar near the top right of the web page. You can also choose the game from the drop-down list that updates as you type!

3. Locate the achievement in question on the game's landing page.

4. Select the hyperlink under the name of the achievement which says, "There are X guides".

5. Read through the suggested guides and comments to ensure that all actions necessary to unlock the achievement have been performed.

Section 2: Choose the device you're using and follow the instructions:

If you're on Xbox One:

1. Ensure you were connected to Xbox Live. If you weren't, try connecting to Xbox Live then attempt to unlock the achievement again.

2. If you were connected to Xbox Live and you completed the full requirements for the achievement but the achievement seems ‘stuck’ at 100% complete or “Done! Unlocking…”, go to the achievement detail view on Xbox.com or on your Xbox One console to double-check
    whether it is still locked.

3. If your achievement is still locked, wait a full 72 hours and then check on Xbox.com or your Xbox One console and see if the achievement shows as unlocked. It may have unlocked while you were away from your console, PC, or phone.

4. If things still aren't looking right, give the following troubleshooting steps a shot:

-
    Remove your account from your Xbox One console

-
    Power cycle your Xbox One console

-
    Download your account to your Xbox One console

5. If the achievement is showing as unlocked, but you're not seeing the Gamerscore from the achievement added to your total Gamerscore and the unlocked count for the game in question is incorrect: Head over to your profile on Xbox.com, view the game and achievement

If you're on Xbox 360:

- Delete your profile ONLY (do
    NOT delete profile and items).

- Clear your system cache.

- Restart your console.

- Download your profile.

2. If the achievement is showing as unlocked, but you're not seeing the Gamerscore from the achievement added to your total Gamerscore and the unlocked count for the game in question is incorrect: Head over to your profile on Xbox.com, view the
    game and achievement in question on your profile, then wait a full 72 hours for things to process.

If you're on Windows Phone:

- Uninstall the app (game) in question

- Soft Reset your windows phone. - Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time until you feel a vibration (about 10-15 seconds). Your phone will restart automatically.

- Reinstall the app (game) in question

- Try earning the achievement in question again.

- If possible, try earning a different achievement in the same game.

- If possible, try earning the achievement on a different Windows Phone.

2. If the achievement is showing as unlocked, but you're not seeing the Gamerscore from the achievement added to your total Gamerscore and the unlocked count for the game in question is incorrect: Head over to your profile on Xbox.com, view the game and
    achievement in question on your profile, then wait a full 72 hours for things to process.

If you're on Windows 8:

1. - Right-Click on the app (game) tile in question and select "Uninstall".

- After the app (game) has been uninstalled, open your computer's charm bar (by hovering your mouse in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen), and select "Search".

- Type "wsreset" and press enter.

- After you see a confirmation, the store cache has been reset.

- Now reinstall the app (game) in question.

- Attempt to unlock the achievement again.

2. If the achievement is showing as unlocked, but you're not seeing the Gamerscore from the achievement added to your total Gamerscore and the unlocked count for the game in question is incorrect: Head over to your profile on Xbox.com, view the game and achievement

If you're on Windows 10:

• Right-Click on the app (game) tile in question and select "Uninstall (this works easiest from the start menu)".
      • After the app (game) has been uninstalled, open your computer's search bar (by hovering your mouse in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen), and select "Search".
      • Type "wsreset" and press enter.
      • After you see a confirmation, the store cache has been reset.
      • Now reinstall the app (game) in question.
      • Attempt to unlock the achievement again.
    1. If the achievement is showing as unlocked, but you're not seeing the Gamerscore from the achievement added to your total Gamerscore and the unlocked count for the game in question is incorrect: Head over to your profile on Xbox.com, view the game and achievement

Section 3: Take our Survey.

If you've tried checking your progress on TrueAchievements.com to ensure that you're properly completing the achievement AND you've tried the troubleshooting steps listed above, let us know! This survey is designed for us to
    send all appropriate information to the proper teams so they can use it to improve the Achievement process for everyone! Please note that there will be no individual investigation or responses. This survey is for our information purposes only. For anyone who
    previously submitted a survey: You will not receive a response, but please rest assured that your information has been captured and passed along to the proper teams.

Now could be an error from programmer or editor… Contact them to report that too.

Regards,
  6. Zo177b13 Win User

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition (Download Version) : English notification pops, but Achievement App shows achievements in German. Using preview dashboard.
  7. Hawker1988 Win User

No im not in the program daft badger. Well im glad someone else has experienced the issue. Its just VH for me at the moment. Been chatting withbthe support team on twitter and come up with nothing. It has to be a bug in the OS?
  8. xboj Win User

achievements in a different language

Same problem here, got my console in English/UK but some games show me the achievements in spanish.

Not only that, but if I go to "other achievements" (xbox360's) absolutely *all* games and achievements appear in spanish.

This is very annoying, please fix asap
  9. Invoked by Red Win User

achievements in a different language

After some research it seems like it's kind of an issue with the achievement system... in a way. Essentially because your in Italy, the location of your Xbox is forcing achievements to be translated into the local language and from what I've seen there is
    no way around this. Sorry it's not much of an answer. For reference, see this;
    forums.xbox.com/.../1634501.aspx
Thema:

1. Achievements in Different Language - Only 2 Games - Similar Threads - Achievements Different Language

2. Xbox Achievements displayed in a different language when i view them.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Achievements displayed in a different language when i view them.: I'll try to explain as good as i can. I recently bought a Xbox One X. i'set up my account, and everything to my native laguague (dutch/flemish) now i can see everything on the dashboard and store...
  3. Achievements in Different Language??!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in Different Language??!!!: Hi All, This is a weird one but for some reason, my achievements for 'Blue Dragon' and 'Lost Odyssey' are in Asian and not English. They are the only games affected by this too. I appears like...
  4. Achievements appear in different language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements appear in different language: Hi, the achievements of the game "For Honor", appear in different language than English even though the device game and region are not set to that language. They are set for English but still the...
  5. Achievements are displayed in a different language.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are displayed in a different language.: Hey all, So i've been having this problem where my achievements are showing up in a different language than my native one. Anyone having the same problem ? It's super annoying tbh. I'm from...
  6. achievements in a different language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements in a different language: hello I am currently stationed in Italy and my Xbox is set to English also my region is set to America due to billing purposes I'm also on us store yet for some reason my achievements keep showing...
  7. Achievements in different language than console language

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements in different language than console language: I live in Flanders, Belgium where we speak Dutch. Although the achievements are set in French and there seems no way to change that. My console language is English and I'd like my achievements...
  8. Achievements in a different language (slightly different from what has been posted before)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements in a different language (slightly different from what has been posted before): Hi, I've read on here that people have been having problems with achievement languages when importing an Xbox One from another country or when moving from country the country. My problem is, my...
  9. Some achievements for games in different language

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some achievements for games in different language: I'm currently living in Korea and the achievement list for Titanfall is now in Korean. I'm an English speaker and my console is set. I don't have this issue with any other game and my neighbors...
  10. Achievements in different language

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements in different language: Just download Valiant Hearts on my X1. An achievement popped so I went to check it out. Once the achievement app had popped I noticed all the achievements for Valiant Hearts were not in English!...