Achievements/Leaderboard/External Sites all showing different scores.

Discus and support Achievements/Leaderboard/External Sites all showing different scores. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Started a game, The Little Acre, last night. Finished the game and saw that I was missing one achievement from the list. On the game's Official Club... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cheats91, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Cheats91
    Cheats91 Guest

Started a game, The Little Acre, last night. Finished the game and saw that I was missing one achievement from the list.

On the game's Official Club in the the Xbox Hub says I have 1000/1000. On TrueAchievements it says I have 975. On the the Xbox mobile, Computer Companion App, and the Social tab of the leader board and Compare Games feature all say I have 950/1000.

Why is the score so inconsistent across all these platforms? What is the issue?

:)

Cheats91, Oct 6, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

The issue associated with this is time. The console itself is the most reliable as it tracks in real time. The social tab takes some time to process just like how True Achievements does. I can assure you everything is correct and if you just wait a while
    it will update itself and display correctly. This happens to me and quite a few of my friends pretty frequently, so don't worry and be patient.

I use True Achievements frequently and their website takes anywhere from a few hours to around a day to process unlocked achievements and then update your profile on their site accordingly.
  3. rativid Win User

Activity Feed not working.

Got the same issue, also leaderboard not working. Activity feed has reseted to 5 days old records and didn't show achievements and other activity that i have got today or yesterday, the same issue with leaderboard, it didn't count score for achievements
    that I get. But yesterday it was ok.
  4. ThankOurTroops Win User

zoo tycoon achievement

Is there a seperate achievement for breeding 100 animals or is that just part of the achievement for getting all 20 Awards? I can't remember. If you have only bred animals in that one zoo then you can view Zoo Tycoon in the Xbox store and it will show your
    leaderboard score for total animals bred.
  5. Randver Win User

ACHIEVEMENT HUNTERS

[quote user="voteDC"]

TrueAchievements.com aka inflateyourgamerscorewithnoeffort.com

-

They even give Avatar: The Burning Earth a positive score. How is THAT a true reflection of achievements.

[/quote]

Some people...TrueAchievements does a phenomenal job of tracking and sorting your achievements, leaderboards, friends list, exporting to social media, etc. Microsoft should take notice of how achievement tracking should be done on this site.

Your comment about "inflating your gamer score with no effort" makes absolutely no sense. It's obvious you don't belong to the site.
  6. Grimdaddy11485 Win User

Achievements not loading at all!

I haven't been getting an error but my achievements haven't been loading to my score or leaderboard in the past 3 days ive gotten over 100 points and its only showing for 30
Thema:

1. Achievements/Leaderboard/External Sites all showing different scores. - Similar Threads - Achievements Leaderboard External

2. GamePass for PC - No achievement, playtime, leaderboard

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass for PC - No achievement, playtime, leaderboard: Hi, Games that are not "Play Anywhere" have no achievements and statistics. Tested with " Void Bastards". Store page is different between PC and Xbox : Xbox : [img] PC : [img] Will...
  3. Local cache is full!! This can affect Achievements, stats, and leaderboards. To save them,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local cache is full!! This can affect Achievements, stats, and leaderboards. To save them,...: I have been getting this message for the past few days. I have done the routine things such as hold Power button for 10 seconds, unplug the power cord, and even turned off the power to the...
  4. Can the Achievement Leaderboard be turned off so it doesn't show in the Dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the Achievement Leaderboard be turned off so it doesn't show in the Dashboard?: Question in the subject. Got a feeling answer is a 'No', but if so, that should be a customizable option. 9ede1331-d32a-4abd-aa3d-d0bf7c2314e5
  5. Now Resolved! - April Xbox Achievement Leaderboards Status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now Resolved! - April Xbox Achievement Leaderboards Status: Edit: This issue is now resolved, your Gamerscore should now appropriately show up in leaderboards. The appropriate teams are aware of issues causing user's April Gamerscore progress on...
  6. achievement leaderboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement leaderboard: anybody having trouble with the achievement leader board? mine hasn't updated over the past week or so? 8d83c377-f12e-49ed-9d3d-991eb6270767
  7. My leaderboard shows zero achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My leaderboard shows zero achievements: I have been in contact with customer support on 3 occasions and the issue of my achievements not posting to Leaderboard remains unresolved. 13123898-9bd2-47b4-b701-5ad91a63c8cd
  8. Achievement leaderboards not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement leaderboards not updating: probably scored over 1300 gamer points but only says I got 95 this month ddb32fe2-0d7a-4ef4-b7b4-07890412b982
  9. Achievements Leaderboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements Leaderboard: I’ve noticed my achievements on the leaderboard stats are not functioning properly. While I’ve gained about 400 achievements within these 2 weeks and they have no been added. I am well aware that...
  10. Xbox 360 achievements not included in leaderboards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 achievements not included in leaderboards: I have noticed that my achievements from Xbox 360 backward compatible games are not included on the achievement leaderboards for the month. Is there a reason for this? Shouldn't all achievements...