Achievements Leak & New Videos

Discus and support Achievements Leak & New Videos in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Shout out to Dynamic Sausage for the find Titanfall's Achievements Leaked, New Trailers Emerge. 851b4416-7ebb-4c68-8183-55570fdbd0d6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CRUZZifer, Feb 23, 2014.

1. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest

CRUZZifer, Feb 23, 2014
  2. Prateek Jain
    Prateek Jain Guest
    Moving to another Microsoft Account

Hello!

If I change the Microsoft Account associated with my Xbox Gamertag, will my Xbox Music cloud collection and Xbox Videos come with me to my new account, or they'll stay on the old Microsoft account? I'm aware that gamerscore and achievements will move to
    the new account, but not sure about music & videos.

Thanks!

Prateek Jain, Feb 23, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
  4. ianbann82 Win User

Savage Kantus code from Amazon.com

the one on the dlc has a different look but looks very cool was a video leaked awhile back showing both new locust skins
  5. KHAOS AGEN7 Win User

Ramm's Shadow Leaked Campaign Footage On Youtube

the leaked video got removed!!
  6. PsychoticRaptor Win User

DLC News !

7. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

new xbox video leak

its a green box i didnt think they sold the non day ones on the 22nd but they must do its nice to see they ban the console from the get go it means ppl cant use them or try hacking them etc i wouldnt mind someone taking one apart though i watched a ps4 one
    the other night at work and the fan is 84mm wasnt the first 360 fan bigger
Thema:

1. Achievements Leak & New Videos - Similar Threads - Achievements Leak Videos

2. Delete review, game history w/ achievement.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete review, game history w/ achievement.: Hey there I have been asking for all over the place, how can I delete some things that are bothering me for a while now. I have some reviews that I did for mistake that I want to delete (Microsoft...
  3. Cant share achievements on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant share achievements on xbox 360: When i want share achievement to facebook on xbox 360 im getting error with code: 0x00000199 40a46584-2635-4694-892d-28170dcd6d50
  4. Achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements: Iv been using the xbox game pass for pc and iv noticed that pretty much most of the achievements are not unlocking. This is very annoying I have played through the whole of gears of war ultimate...
  5. I got banned from unlocking Minecraft achievements? What the?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned from unlocking Minecraft achievements? What the?: So as it turns out, I can no longer unlock anymore achievements for Minecraft as they will not unlock even though I met the conditions. I tried every troubleshooting steps, nothing helps. Have I...
  6. Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Achievements not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Achievements not working: I've recently bought SAO: Fatal Bullet from the Xbox store but none of the achievements are working. I can unlock achievements on other ganes as i purposely went and got one to see if it was just...
  7. Discussion: Well-designed achievement lists

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discussion: Well-designed achievement lists: I recently stumbled across an Xbox Wire article about HyperDot, a new action-arcade game with challenging but addictive gameplay, a robust level editor, and a particularly well-designed...
  8. Minecraft achievements no longer unlocking or tracking. Nothing I did fixed it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft achievements no longer unlocking or tracking. Nothing I did fixed it.: So, I know I can no longer unlock achievements in Minecraft on Xbox One anymore. What happened to that game, now? And I never changed the game mode other than leaving it in Survival....
  9. Missing achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing achievement: Hi I have been back and forth with microsoft for 5 days i spoke with someone on February 1st. I unlocked an achievement on batman Arkham origins for 25G it added to my score. And it got me to...
  10. Yet Another Titanfall Thread - Achievements Leaked!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yet Another Titanfall Thread - Achievements Leaked!: Okay, so Xbox Achievements have posted a leaked list of the Titanfall achievements and some cool new trailers too. LINK Personally, I think they look great. A good amount achievable on day one...