Achievements Leak & New Videos

Discus and support Achievements Leak & New Videos in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Shout out to Dynamic Sausage for the find Titanfall's Achievements Leaked, New Trailers Emerge. 851b4416-7ebb-4c68-8183-55570fdbd0d6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CRUZZifer, Feb 23, 2014.

1. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest

CRUZZifer, Feb 23, 2014
  2. Prateek Jain
    Prateek Jain Guest
    Moving to another Microsoft Account

Hello!

If I change the Microsoft Account associated with my Xbox Gamertag, will my Xbox Music cloud collection and Xbox Videos come with me to my new account, or they'll stay on the old Microsoft account? I'm aware that gamerscore and achievements will move to
    the new account, but not sure about music & videos.

Thanks!

Prateek Jain, Feb 23, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
  4. ianbann82 Win User

Savage Kantus code from Amazon.com

the one on the dlc has a different look but looks very cool was a video leaked awhile back showing both new locust skins
  5. KHAOS AGEN7 Win User

Ramm's Shadow Leaked Campaign Footage On Youtube

the leaked video got removed!!
  6. PsychoticRaptor Win User

DLC News !

7. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

new xbox video leak

its a green box i didnt think they sold the non day ones on the 22nd but they must do its nice to see they ban the console from the get go it means ppl cant use them or try hacking them etc i wouldnt mind someone taking one apart though i watched a ps4 one
    the other night at work and the fan is 84mm wasnt the first 360 fan bigger
Thema:

1. Achievements Leak & New Videos - Similar Threads - Achievements Leak Videos

2. Achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements: What about achievements, do you support on xbox gaming ultimate, and if you do why have i got none????????? df9b3c2b-2ac5-4380-ab83-55662538dfc1
  3. Forza Motorsport 5 broken achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 5 broken achievements: There are 6 achievements in Forza Motorsport 5 that were unlocking but stopped. Someone from Trueachievements.com contacted Forza support and was informed that this was a Microsoft Xbox issue - ....
  4. Notifications of achievements at the top of the screen?

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications of achievements at the top of the screen?: Hello. I am an Insider member of the Beta version, I will want to know if we can change notifications of achievements, to appear at the top of the screen when i play. Thanks for your help^^...
  5. Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?: [IMG] This has been happening for months and I personally report it every time the Xbox app updates. Achievements for Xbox 360 games do not appear correctly or at all in the Android app. The...
  6. Achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking.: Crimson Dragon - Roger that. Activate your wingman dragon communicator and issue a command. I've done the requirement 20+ times across 5 missions. And I know I've done it because the follow up...
  7. Completed all Minecraft achievements but in some places Xbox says it's 88/93 (X360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Completed all Minecraft achievements but in some places Xbox says it's 88/93 (X360): So i got Gold and got my last achievement on 28/JUL/2019. In the achievements of the game's box it shows that all of them are achieved and that i have 93/93 but in some places for example my...
  8. Problem with achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with achievements: Hello, in the Saints row the third, a year ago I chose 50 achievements, it turns out 1000G, recently I reached 48 achievemenets and 960G, I decided to do them again, they didn’t...
  9. achievements for the same game but separate games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements for the same game but separate games: I was just wondering since I have the physical disc for Metro redux which includes 2033 and last light if I can get trophies on the separate 2033 digital copy that I got from preordering Metro...
  10. Yet Another Titanfall Thread - Achievements Leaked!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yet Another Titanfall Thread - Achievements Leaked!: Okay, so Xbox Achievements have posted a leaked list of the Titanfall achievements and some cool new trailers too. LINK Personally, I think they look great. A good amount achievable on day one...