Achievements Missing From Xbox Profile

Discus and support Achievements Missing From Xbox Profile in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is a similar issue that occurred back in May 2020. Yesterday my profile stood at 159,710G but this morning after logging in it is now at... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Plyocraft, Jan 14, 2021.

1. /u/Plyocraft
    /u/Plyocraft Guest

This is a similar issue that occurred back in May 2020.

Yesterday my profile stood at 159,710G but this morning after logging in it is now at 103,145G. I use a third party website (TrueAchievements), to better track my achievements and the like, which shows my history of the previously unlocked achievements. Doing some digging this issue is account wide and not just on the Xbox but is also reflected at /u/Plyocraft
    [link] [comments]

/u/Plyocraft, Jan 14, 2021
  2. WPAK Win User

Transfer of Xbox 360 achievement score to Xbox One

Hi there,

are you missing some achievements as score or missing everything from the 360?

When I look at your profile on xbox.com it shows both xbox one and 360 achievements and score.
  3. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Recent games not showing up in achievement list

The achievements are missing only on the xbox, or they are also missing on internet? (
    xbox app or https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?xr=mebarnav&wa=wsignin1.0 )
  4. delrossik12 Win User

Recent games not showing up in achievement list

The achievements are missing only on the xbox, or they are also missing on internet? (
    xbox app or https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?xr=mebarnav&wa=wsignin1.0 )
    They’re missing everywhere. Xbox console, Xbox App, and on the Xbox website.
  5. Smwutches Win User

with profile missing achievements

It's a glitch that will fix itself.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Out of Snyc Gamerscore

Hey, MrCrazyKool! This is actually a known issue, if it is what I think it is. It's likely the exact amount of your Xbox One achievements missing from it. Since it's showing up accurate on the forums here and on your profile, your achievements are still
    there. The 360 sometimes only likes showing just the 360 achievements. I've experienced this myself. It takes some time, but they will come back on there. :D
Thema:

1. Achievements Missing From Xbox Profile - Similar Threads - Achievements Missing Profile

2. Missing Windows Phone Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Windows Phone Achievements: Hi there. It appears that Windows Phone achievements are not appearing on my Live profile, under tag . I recently earned the last achievement for Harbor Master, saw it pop on screen with the...
  3. Heads Up Achievements are Missing 11/18/2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Heads Up Achievements are Missing 11/18/2020: After getting New achievement I went over to Profile and gaming and it gives me the start Playing games to earn Achievements but I have 23 active games there should be something there Where's My...
  4. Filter To Hide/Unhide Achievements Missing

in XboX Insiders
    Filter To Hide/Unhide Achievements Missing: i can't see my achievements because i set the filter on the "gaming" tab/section of my profile to hidden (which contains no achievements and or games). Now, the filter button is gone (cant get it...
  5. You're missing an option in the new Xbox app beta so you can view achievements so you can...

in XboX Insiders
    You're missing an option in the new Xbox app beta so you can view achievements so you can...: It's a shame to lose so many features. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. Lego Harry Potter Remastered - missing achievements on one profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Harry Potter Remastered - missing achievements on one profile: I have 1st gen Xbox One, on it is two profiles. Mine (signs in auto, linked to one remove) and my wife's profile linked to the second remote. We sign in using her profile, start the game, again...
  7. Missing AC2 Achievements on Online Profile

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing AC2 Achievements on Online Profile: So, when I log into my online Xbox account, it says i have completed only 41/50 achievements, when I have actually completed 45. Also, when I am on my Xbox 360, I go to the Social page, click my...
  8. Temp Fix for "Gamer Profile Missing" Achievement Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Temp Fix for "Gamer Profile Missing" Achievement Problems: I have found a temp fix which allows you to unlock the achievements offline and the achievements added to your gamerscore. What I did was:- 1) Press the Guide Button, scroll to Account tab, and...
  9. with profile missing achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    with profile missing achievements: HELP...had over 153 k gamerscore and now its down to 137 246 ...if you go into each of my games or play them it says i still have the achievement and the date i recieved it please help dont...
  10. Achievements Missing From My Profile!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements Missing From My Profile!: About 2 weeks ago I completed the game Doodle Jump for Kinect. Got all 12 achievements and the 400G. About 3 hours later I check my achievements and it says 10 achievements and 300G. My last 2...