achievements not popping on screen

Discus and support achievements not popping on screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My achievements not popping on screen no notification or sound but i can earn achievements fine and my gamerscore is also updated but no on screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Prksh, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Prksh
    Prksh Guest

My achievements not popping on screen no notification or sound but i can earn achievements fine and my gamerscore is also updated but no on screen notification or sound, I tried following

i tried to turn on notification and off

restart the xbox series x

Clear alternate Mac address

Clear blue ray data

Reset my xbox series x( i tried both reset options )

Tried to another wifi network

Tried wired network from my friend house

Power cycle the xbox and still the problem is not solved is this me or it's a Microsoft side issue is going on please help me.

:)

Prksh, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi PRKSH! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please, share a picture of your notification settings, also of the OS on which you are having this issue, you will find both on the console settings
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition For the XBox ONE

Yeah,my achievement for that popped when the on screen counter said about 25 as well
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Halo MCC

@ Doc ...

I've had a few achievements not popping for Skulls/Terminals and even Campaign levels not unlocking. Weird thing is when I went on today an achievement for a Skull popped up on screen that I got 3 days ago lol

I'm sure they will pop in the end.
  5. StephenQuinn82 Win User

Achievement not updating

Log onto the xbox website and see if your achievements are listed on your profile. If not then regain an easy achievement and see if you get the achievement message pop up on your screen.
  6. Coreysito Win User

Achievements not unlocking on AlphaJax pc game.

Hello StainableNut279,

Other players had reported this issue a while back and they were all able to get the achievement to pop by closing down the game and then restarting the game. By closing, they meant that you have to grab the open game at the top of the screen and drag it
    down to the bottom of the screen and then hold it there until it flips around. Then, when you re-launch the game, it should automatically pop the achievement when the game reconnects to Xbox Live.

Please let us know if this doesn't help pop the achievement for you.
Thema:

1. achievements not popping on screen - Similar Threads - achievements popping screen

2. Achievement earn fine but not popping on screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement earn fine but not popping on screen: The gamerscore works fine also I can earn achievements but it's not popping on screen (notification with sound) it's really frustrating, I tried everything to restart my xbox series x, unplug the...
  3. Achievements popping up while streaming help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements popping up while streaming help: Audience can’t see my achievements pop up when I’m streaming on twitch from the Xbox, is there a way for me to fix so people can see when I actually get an achievement?...
  4. Unlocking achievements on Xbox, but notifications not popping up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlocking achievements on Xbox, but notifications not popping up.: I've been on a bit of an achievement hunter kick, but mainly because I noticed a few days ago when a few achievements on Zero Escape Virtue's Last Reward that got unlocked, I didn't get...
  5. Achievements Not Popping Up with Correct Settings and Gamerscore Not Updating on Console...

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements Not Popping Up with Correct Settings and Gamerscore Not Updating on Console...: Achievements on console are not popping up on screen despite having the correct settings. They will show up in the notification section, and on mobile. The gamerscore will also not update on...
  6. Resident Evil 4 unmissable achievement has not popped on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 4 unmissable achievement has not popped on Series X: Hey you guys, So I beat Resident Evil 4 yesterday on my Series X. Afterwards, I went to check my achievements and noticed that all the unmissable boss achievements had unlocked for me except for...
  7. Achievements are not popping at the bottom of my screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements are not popping at the bottom of my screen: Hi Over the past week now my achievements are not popping at the bottom of my screen, it is like I have turned off the notifications. I haven't. I have tried everything I can but it doesn't...
  8. xbox one game achievements not popping up on screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one game achievements not popping up on screen: So my wife and my daughter and I aren't getting our achievements notification when we're playing games. All 3 of us have played through Assassins Creed Unity and none of us received any...
  9. xbox one achievements not popping up on screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one achievements not popping up on screen?: My xbox one achievements aren't popping up on screen, but when i go into my activity feed it shows that I've unlocked them. Is there a way to fix this? d1a2806f-9343-48ba-9c1c-2154e9da063e
  10. Achievements don't pop up on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements don't pop up on screen: Hi Achievements Team, I got send here by the Microsoft support with this question. When i log into my xbox 360 i have a long list of games, but i have noticest that on xbox.com my achievement...