Achievements not popping

Discus and support Achievements not popping in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i'm having problems with my achievements not popping i was getting achievements then i went for these two achievements An Old Internet Meme and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Enter Sandman84, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Achievements not popping

i'm having problems with my achievements not popping i was getting achievements then i went for these two achievements An Old Internet Meme and Visited Once and they didn't pop.

:)

Enter Sandman84, Nov 19, 2014
  2. Mark Mercer
    Mark Mercer Guest
    Achievements not popping

Done that and works once. If i turn instant on mode off then it works fine.

Mark Mercer, Nov 19, 2014
  3. Achievements not popping?

in CoD ghosts 3-4 levels I completed never poped their Achievements I even finished the game in more or less one sitting so have the beat the game one but the 3-4 levels I did didn't pop, same as Spartan **** I was missing one star for get atleast one star
    in ALL maps, I got it and didn't pop still stuck on 95% anyway to fix this ?

my system was always online.

StarImpact-D9D73B45-C01B-4CAB-A128-B33D7EC56110, Nov 19, 2014
  4. GoGoGadgetVTEC Win User

Achievement will not pop

still looking for ant tips or advice
  5. Ricky11Ger Win User

Achievements not popping

Havin the exact same issue? Any assistance available...
  6. Miss Ghidorah Win User

achievements not popping

Hey there EvilerPuma -

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing achievement issues. Have you gone through the troubleshooting article that outlines Problems with Xbox One
    Achievements and Challenges
    ? Additionally, please do check the Achievement Unlocking thread and complete the survey—your information will be recorded
    and will be passed along to the proper teams to take a look at it.

Let us know if you're still experiencing problems!
  7. Sword Style Win User

Achievements not popping?

This happens some times. Try rebooting your xbox.
  8. onyxishere Win User

achievements not popping

Sorry to hear it. Try loading up a character in the game. When you get to orbit press the start button on the controller to get into the character menu. Scroll all the way right and select the option to change the gamertag (not change character). When
    you get to the log in screen choose your gamertag again. When you get back to orbit the achievements should pop for you.
Thema:

Achievements not popping

1. Achievements not popping - Similar Threads - Achievements popping

2. xbox console companion achievements notifications isn't popping up

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion achievements notifications isn't popping up: Not sure anyone have this? I did search from google and here as well. From the xbox console companion I have version 48.59.13001.00000 From the game bar (window g) I looked at the settings...
  3. Achievements Wont Pop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements Wont Pop: Hello! I have tried hard resetting my console, removing and re-adding my xbox account, and uninstalling and reinstalling the game, yet still some of my already earned achievemnts wont pop. Any...
  4. Hide or move achievements pop ups

in XboX Insiders
    Hide or move achievements pop ups: Sometimes it is really annoying as it blocks subtitles and strategic spot in certain 2D games. It would be good to be able to move its location, make it transparent or block the pop-ups submitted...
  5. FF VII Consommate Cross-dresser Achievement not popping at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FF VII Consommate Cross-dresser Achievement not popping at all: Okay so im playing the final fantasy VII REMASTER/ReRelease what ever it is and i get the the Don Corneo part i get him to pick cloud and the achievement just will not pop at all ive closed out...
  6. Achievements didn't pop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements didn't pop: Hi, I play game Hungry Shark World, and I want collect all of achievements from this game. But they didn't unlock, when I completed them. I have issue with achievements about spend gold and...
  7. Valkyria Chronicles 4 Achievements not popping anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Valkyria Chronicles 4 Achievements not popping anymore: The title says it all. Ones not popping so far: Ultimate Tank Squad, Squad E, All Present I have done the following to get them to pop: Made sure I have completed the requirements. Waited 72+...
  8. achievements doesn't pop as notifications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements doesn't pop as notifications: So going on about 2 months now I have yet to have an achievement pop as a notification. It unlocks, I just don't receive notifications on xbox. It does pop as notification on my actual computer...
  9. Madden 19 Achievements not popping when using EA Access Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 19 Achievements not popping when using EA Access Trial: I should have received several achievements in Madden as I went through all of Longshot and some of the MUT stuff yet i'm still sitting at 0/1000 achievement points....
  10. Completing achievements and not getting pop up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Completing achievements and not getting pop up?: Hello, guys been playing last few weeks and my achievement pop ups have been few and far between at best, this last week I’ve not had any pop ups, done all the troubleshooting I can find via these...