Achievements not registered - wristbands

Discus and support Achievements not registered - wristbands in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any idea on why two basic achievements haven't unlocked, I've completed all the races and yet the achievements for the Yellow and Green wristbands... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BungleBCFC, Feb 24, 2014.

1. BungleBCFC
    BungleBCFC Guest

Any idea on why two basic achievements haven't unlocked, I've completed all the races and yet the achievements for the Yellow and Green wristbands remained locked.

The map shows that I have completed all the races so a bit puzzled as to why these are still outstanding.

:)

BungleBCFC, Feb 24, 2014
  2. Achievements won't unlock

I have unlocked the golden wristband now and I still didn't get the achievement for the purple wristband. I have tried everything to get it to unlock and it wont unlock.

qp Chroniic qp, Feb 24, 2014
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    What's Your Background?

I'm currently rocking the "Green Wristband" from FH2 but I can see that a nice bright SSOD achievement will take its place shortly.

RippenHarra, Feb 24, 2014
  4. RippenHarra Win User

What's Your Background?

I'm currently rocking the "Green Wristband" from FH2 but I can see that a nice bright SSOD achievement will take its place shortly.
  5. Judge Win User

What Gaming Apparel Do You Have?

I have an Assassins creed wristband LOL thats about it...
  6. Fyer Win User

How Long Would it Take?

I was able to finish the wristbands pretty fast. The cars come pretty fast as well with the showcases and all.
  7. Metal10957 Win User

The 9th Barn find

Level 40 online, blue wristband, no 9th. I really hope it's not the 80's icon. The side panels are ugly.
  8. Mister Getafix Win User

Achievements not registering

Hi there!

For all Achievement issues we recommend following the guide our very own
    Mister Quimby wrote.

Be sure to follow every step and wait 72 hours for results.

If you still do not see any changes be sure to fill out the survey at the bottom of the guide so the proper teams can catalog that info.
Thema:

1. Achievements not registered - wristbands - Similar Threads - Achievements registered wristbands

2. Game Pass Quests - Achievements not registering correctly

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests - Achievements not registering correctly: Seem to be having problems completing the Wolfenstein II quest - have picked up 4 achievements for the game in the last two days, however the Wolfenstein quest isn't really reflecting this. It...
  3. Game Pass Quests not registering achievements

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests not registering achievements: Hi. I got three achievements in Operancia today and only one has registered in the April Game Pass quest. I also got two achievements in Headlander and none have registered. Any clues? Thanks....
  4. November Game Pass Quest did not register my achievements or give me my 5000 points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Game Pass Quest did not register my achievements or give me my 5000 points: Did the November Game Pass Quest and got the achievements. They don't seem to have registered on the punch card (known issue for months judging by the internet don't know how it isn't fixed yet)....
  5. Xbox One achievements not registering

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox One achievements not registering: I am having an issue with receiving achievements on Xbox one. I do all that is necessary to get the achievements, but my progress is not being tracked. I've tried getting help but nobody knows...
  6. Xbox not Registering my achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not Registering my achievements: My Xbox one is not registering my achievements I have earned for halo 3 and thus I have lost all my gear I grinded for that are earned through said achievements... is there any way to get xbox to...
  7. Witcher 3 goty edition achievements not registering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 goty edition achievements not registering: Hello all. I've beem playing thw witcher 3 game of the year edition for nearly a year now. I just noticed that my achievements are not adding up to my general score (I have 1025/2000 achievement...
  8. Achievement for The Division "Gone Spelunking" is not registering as completed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement for The Division "Gone Spelunking" is not registering as completed.: Hello, I have completed the requirements to receive credit for the Gone Spelunking achievement in Tom Clancy's The Division. In game I am able to see that I have collected all 55 Audio Logs and...
  9. Achievements not registering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not registering: I’m playing LEGO Batman with my kid. I have unlocked all achievements but 2 have not registered. I go to my achievements list and it says I’m missing 2, I go into my game and it says I’m not...
  10. Backwards compatible achievement not registering unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible achievement not registering unlocked: I've been playing through Lego Star Wars III recently via backward compatibility and have encountered a problem with an achievement. I completed one of the bonus levels and the corresponding...