achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support...

Discus and support achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; June 1st, 2021 - got home from work & got 2 achievements in Outriders and not registering in Microsoft rewards. Then got 2 more achievements in Batman... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TREX1979, Jun 2, 2021.

1. TREX1979
    TREX1979 Guest

achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support...

June 1st, 2021 - got home from work & got 2 achievements in Outriders and not registering in Microsoft rewards. Then got 2 more achievements in Batman Return to Arkham (Xbox one version) and still not registering

:)

TREX1979, Jun 2, 2021
  2. TonyBailey2 Win User

Achievements not Registered for Microsoft Rewards (XBOX- Rewards Weekly Set / Achieve more earn more)

I have the same issue. Completed 3 achievements on quantum break and microsoft rewards weekley set didnt recognize i completed them. Im so close to getting the 1000 bonus points. And now im going to miss that dou to this problem
  3. StumpyYapper Win User

Achievements not Registered for Microsoft Rewards (XBOX- Rewards Weekly Set / Achieve more earn more)

I'm with you, I'm on like a 45 or 46 week streak and this is the only thing I have left to complete it. I've unlocked at least 4 achievements in just one game.
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

I too am having the same issue, stuck on 0/3 even though I unlocked multiple achievements. I've had similar issues in the recent past. which seemed to correct itself within 1-2 days. Hopefully it's just a delay and will be credited asap.
  5. AdictoThrash23 Win User

Hello, it turns out that yesterday I was playing Hellblade Senua Sacrifice on PC and I advanced a good part of the story but it seemed strange to me that I had not unlocked any new achievement and when I reviewed the achievements section they did not want
    to load me, it appeared as if they didn't exist. Today I finished the game and they gave me the last 3 or 4 achievements that are part of the game but I lost the previous ones, the platform did not unlock them. Any solution other than having to pass the game
    again?
  6. xShadowShieldx Win User

I’m having the same problem this week, except that I might lose my 42 week streak! :(

i hope they fix it or just give us all the streak.
Thema:

1. achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support... - Similar Threads - achievements registering microsoft

2. XBOX APP NOT REGISTERING ACHIEVEMENTS

in XBoX on Mobile
    XBOX APP NOT REGISTERING ACHIEVEMENTS: I have been playing Minecraft Mobile Version and noticed that i am not receiving achievements even though i complete it. I use Android 10 and i have also signed in to an active Xbox account...
  3. Xbox rewards app. not registering achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox rewards app. not registering achievements.: The weekly quest is not registering all my achievements. Ive earned 8 achievements and it has registered 2 and that was after earning 6. I've done a hard reset twice and still wont register the 3...
  4. Achievements not registering with rewards or games pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not registering with rewards or games pass quests: Got multiple achievements today but not linking to any quests or rewards. 39e05b4c-3f08-4b66-aaba-5e3d4f456392
  5. Achievements not Registered for Microsoft Rewards (XBOX- Rewards Weekly Set / Achieve more...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Achievements not Registered for Microsoft Rewards (XBOX- Rewards Weekly Set / Achieve more...: Hi, Around 10-11pm BST 29/04/2020, I earned 4 achievements, however these seem to have not registered. I waited 15-20mins and the count of achievements is still 1/3 (from the previous day), I...
  6. Game Pass Quests - Achievements not registering correctly

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests - Achievements not registering correctly: Seem to be having problems completing the Wolfenstein II quest - have picked up 4 achievements for the game in the last two days, however the Wolfenstein quest isn't really reflecting this. It...
  7. Game Pass Quests not registering achievements

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests not registering achievements: Hi. I got three achievements in Operancia today and only one has registered in the April Game Pass quest. I also got two achievements in Headlander and none have registered. Any clues? Thanks....
  8. November Game Pass Quest did not register my achievements or give me my 5000 points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Game Pass Quest did not register my achievements or give me my 5000 points: Did the November Game Pass Quest and got the achievements. They don't seem to have registered on the punch card (known issue for months judging by the internet don't know how it isn't fixed yet)....
  9. Xbox One achievements not registering

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox One achievements not registering: I am having an issue with receiving achievements on Xbox one. I do all that is necessary to get the achievements, but my progress is not being tracked. I've tried getting help but nobody knows...
  10. Witcher 3 goty edition achievements not registering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 goty edition achievements not registering: Hello all. I've beem playing thw witcher 3 game of the year edition for nearly a year now. I just noticed that my achievements are not adding up to my general score (I have 1025/2000 achievement...