Achievements not supportted!!

Discus and support Achievements not supportted!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; many of my games are saying it doesn't support achievements all of a sudden? Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix for this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chrisarcade, Nov 7, 2019.

1. chrisarcade
    chrisarcade Guest

many of my games are saying it doesn't support achievements all of a sudden? Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix for this?

:)

chrisarcade, Nov 7, 2019
  2. feffreyfeffrey Win User

Depending on the game some games achievements change and some are removed

Are you sure that the achievement is obtainable
  3. darkist1 Win User

4. Ironwilled Win User

5. Mister Maka Win User

[Customer Support] Achievement Issues

Heya II Kazz II.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with two games showing up. Is it possible someone had used your Xbox One who had access to Skulls of the Shogun and accidentally started it up while you were still signed in? Currently there isn't a way to hide
    games on the Xbox One, but we're always taking feedback over on
    Xbox.Uservoice.com
  6. Hongkong-2C9EE231-6B Win User

Not receiving war supporter achievement.

Hello,

This is a known glitch I was having the same problem for a while until after a recent event I got credit for all the missing events. Epic is aware of it and will patch it as they have been pretty good with patching stuff so far.

I recommend that you keep track of all the events and also post a message on the epic Forums for GOW3

forums.epicgames.com/.../5-Gears-of-War

See you on Gears :)
Thema:

1. Achievements not supportted!! - Similar Threads - Achievements supportted

2. Ghost Recon - Thorough Supporter Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon - Thorough Supporter Achievement: Hi, I am playing GR Wildlands for quite a few months now. I have unlocked all achievements except for THOROUGH SUPPORTER in Fallen Ghosts. I am not sure what the exact requirements are. When I...
  3. ACHIEVEMENT NOT UNLOCKING. 1 YEAR WAITING FOR SUPPORT. NOTHING DONE SO FAR! THIRD POST, SAME ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ACHIEVEMENT NOT UNLOCKING. 1 YEAR WAITING FOR SUPPORT. NOTHING DONE SO FAR! THIRD POST, SAME ...: Hello everyone, My gamertag is , and i am in need of some help. THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I AM SEARCHING FOR SUPPORT, AND SO FAR NOTHING... MORE THAN ONE YEAR WAITING AND NOTHING. The other topics...
  4. Achievments will not unlock after following support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievments will not unlock after following support: The achievements "Wanted" and "Glory of the Dead" will not unlock for me even though game shows that the required elements have been met. e66031e6-2662-48bd-bec7-49f9a965ac83
  5. Missing Achievements and Bad Customer Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Achievements and Bad Customer Support: I have played many games and had a gamer score upwards of 90 thousand. However, Now I have a gamer score of 3 thousand. I look through my games and find that all of my achievements are still...
  6. been requested to go here via Xbox support to get an achievement removed

in XBoX on Consoles
    been requested to go here via Xbox support to get an achievement removed: Have been told to post here from xbox support to get an achievement removed from my tag. a gamed called shoot many robots - Number One Tugnut some reason back in 2012 this popped for me offline...
  7. been requested to go here via Xbox support to get an achievement removed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    been requested to go here via Xbox support to get an achievement removed.: Have been told to post here from xbox support to get an achievement removed from my tag. a gamed called shoot many robots - Number One Tugnut some reason back in 2012 this popped for me offline...
  8. Achievements gained offline not popping. Contacted support 3 times

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements gained offline not popping. Contacted support 3 times: From December 3 to December 6 I had no internet but got it back a few days later. Contacted support on the 6th, 21st and the 19th or 20th about the achievements I had earned offline never popped....
  9. [Customer Support] Achievement Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Customer Support] Achievement Issues: Hiya XBOX I am an achievement hunter, and have been for years, I am always cautious what I play and aim for max completon. After a couple of weeks off XBOX, I came on the other day and noticed my...
  10. Achievement Unlocking now REALLY broken . I've amassed 4 new ones locked at 100%. Support ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement Unlocking now REALLY broken . I've amassed 4 new ones locked at 100%. Support ...: I've had a Rayman Legends achievement stuck for weeks at 100%, but the last couple days, I have ranked up 3 more random achievements that are locked at 100% but refuse to pop. The devs, and even...