Achievements not supportted!!

Discus and support Achievements not supportted!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; many of my games are saying it doesn't support achievements all of a sudden? Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix for this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chrisarcade, Nov 7, 2019.

1. chrisarcade
    chrisarcade Guest

many of my games are saying it doesn't support achievements all of a sudden? Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix for this?

:)

chrisarcade, Nov 7, 2019
  2. feffreyfeffrey Win User

Depending on the game some games achievements change and some are removed

Are you sure that the achievement is obtainable
  3. darkist1 Win User

4. Ironwilled Win User

5. Dadwhite Win User

Achievements aren't supported

I found after several hours of digging throught Xbox Support tweets that achievements was having trouble. The issue was corrected in the morning.

Thanks
  6. WPAK Win User

Achievements aren't supported

Hi there,

what happens if the child account logs into the Xbox Companion App, which is available on PC, Android and iOS? Does it receive the same message when looking at achievements on the profile?

This is to determine if the issue is Profile related or console related.

If the same message appears on the App then it's best to double check things on the account via
    http://account.microsoft.com to verify that all data is correct and up to date, like subscriptions etc.

Also go to http://account.xbox.com/settings and check the privacy and online safety settings to see if all is set up, I don't think there is a achievements one, but just to be sure.

If it only happens on the console then please try the following:

try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If that doesn't work then it may be needed to Remove and Redownload the profile again, keep in mind that this will require the account credentials.

Let it know if there are any results
Thema:

1. Achievements not supportted!! - Similar Threads - Achievements supportted

2. Achievements aren't supported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements aren't supported: I have a couple of child accounts on my console for the grandkids. One of the accounts has gamepass ultimate and today he was trying to look at the achievements for a game. On the Achievements for...
  3. “Achievements not supported” when I load any digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Achievements not supported” when I load any digital game: When playing any digital game, the achievement tab is showing “Achievements aren’t supported”. Disc games are showing up and unlocking fine. Tried rebooting and full shutdown and nothing changed....
  4. Ghost Recon - Thorough Supporter Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon - Thorough Supporter Achievement: Hi, I am playing GR Wildlands for quite a few months now. I have unlocked all achievements except for THOROUGH SUPPORTER in Fallen Ghosts. I am not sure what the exact requirements are. When I...
  5. ACHIEVEMENT NOT UNLOCKING. 1 YEAR WAITING FOR SUPPORT. NOTHING DONE SO FAR! THIRD POST, SAME ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ACHIEVEMENT NOT UNLOCKING. 1 YEAR WAITING FOR SUPPORT. NOTHING DONE SO FAR! THIRD POST, SAME ...: Hello everyone, My gamertag is , and i am in need of some help. THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I AM SEARCHING FOR SUPPORT, AND SO FAR NOTHING... MORE THAN ONE YEAR WAITING AND NOTHING. The other topics...
  6. Achievments will not unlock after following support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievments will not unlock after following support: The achievements "Wanted" and "Glory of the Dead" will not unlock for me even though game shows that the required elements have been met. e66031e6-2662-48bd-bec7-49f9a965ac83
  7. Missing Achievements and Bad Customer Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Achievements and Bad Customer Support: I have played many games and had a gamer score upwards of 90 thousand. However, Now I have a gamer score of 3 thousand. I look through my games and find that all of my achievements are still...
  8. been requested to go here via Xbox support to get an achievement removed

in XBoX on Consoles
    been requested to go here via Xbox support to get an achievement removed: Have been told to post here from xbox support to get an achievement removed from my tag. a gamed called shoot many robots - Number One Tugnut some reason back in 2012 this popped for me offline...
  9. been requested to go here via Xbox support to get an achievement removed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    been requested to go here via Xbox support to get an achievement removed.: Have been told to post here from xbox support to get an achievement removed from my tag. a gamed called shoot many robots - Number One Tugnut some reason back in 2012 this popped for me offline...
  10. Achievements gained offline not popping. Contacted support 3 times

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements gained offline not popping. Contacted support 3 times: From December 3 to December 6 I had no internet but got it back a few days later. Contacted support on the 6th, 21st and the 19th or 20th about the achievements I had earned offline never popped....