Achievements not syncing on my phone

Discus and support Achievements not syncing on my phone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently unlocked two achievements on my phone in ExZeus and neither of them have synced. Is their anything I can do to make them sync?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by License to Kill, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Achievements not syncing on my phone

I recently unlocked two achievements on my phone in ExZeus and neither of them have synced. Is their anything I can do to make them sync?

:)

License to Kill, Feb 18, 2015
  2. Zedarboy
    Zedarboy Guest
    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

My phone achievements are not syncing either, please fix this!

Zedarboy, Feb 18, 2015
  3. justoneuncle
    justoneuncle Guest

I just unlocked my last two achievements in Angry Birds Stella on Windows 8.1 Phone and they are not syncing with my profile.

justoneuncle, Feb 18, 2015
  4. Calypto89
    Calypto89 Guest

What smartphone are you using?

Calypto89, Mar 5, 2015
  5. Calypto89 Win User

What smartphone are you using?
  6. Zedarboy Win User

My phone achievements are not syncing either, please fix this!
  7. Bastian Reader Win User

Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP 8.1 Store Closure in December

My windows phone achievements are not syncing. The achievements pop in the game with the normal achievement notification, and the in game achievement menu shows that I have unlocked the achievement, but the achievements are not syncing with xbox (yes we
    know that windows phone games do not show up on the xbox app and only show up on the 360 achievement menu). Please help us. There are many people on Trueachievements with this problem.
  8. adiash73 Win User

Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP 8.1 Store Closure in December

Same issue, achievements not syncing from WP7 phone

No leaderboards using the same game on either my WP7 or W10 phone
  9. justoneuncle Win User

I just unlocked my last two achievements in Angry Birds Stella on Windows 8.1 Phone and they are not syncing with my profile.
Thema:

1. Achievements not syncing on my phone - Similar Threads - Achievements syncing phone

2. Windows phone 7 and 8 achievements not syncing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows phone 7 and 8 achievements not syncing: This was a problem back in november last year https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/windows-phone-7-8-81-and-even-10-achievements-not/3f9f5977-ceb4-4555-a05c-bd0f03219699?page=4 And...
  3. Windows 10 phone achievements not Syncing to Profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows 10 phone achievements not Syncing to Profile: I have been playing several games the last few days on my Windows 10 phone. Lumia 950. Most of the achievements I have tried earning in last few days have not shown up. I unlocked 5 in Farm...
  4. Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP...: Ever since the announcement of the Windows Phone 8.1 Marketplace was shutting down in December I haven't been able to get any achievements from WP 8.1 to sync with xbox. I've seen numerous people...
  5. Windows Phone achievements do not sync with Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Phone achievements do not sync with Xbox Live: Global issue. Started a few days ago. Don't see any posts anywhere. This is different from the standard 'one or two achievements didn't sync' issue that Microsoft doesn't care about. It is...
  6. Achievement will not sync from Windows Phone 8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement will not sync from Windows Phone 8: I unlocked the "Around the Sphere" achievement from the game "Microsoft Bingo" on my Windows Phone 8 Device. It shows as unlocked in the game itself, but the Gamerscore does not sync on my...
  7. Achievements not syncing on Windows Phone 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not syncing on Windows Phone 10: I've had three games specifically that I've earned achievements in but those haven't synced. This is earily similar to the issues last year around January / February where achievements stopped...
  8. Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone: Hello! There appears to be a widespread service issue with the Xbox service for Windows 10 Mobile (and probably for Windows Phone 8.1 too). There are issues being reported by a large number of...
  9. Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone: Hello! There appears to be a widespread service issue with the Xbox service for Windows Phone 8.1 (Windows 10 Mobile appears to be unaffected). There are issues being reported by a large number...
  10. Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone: Can confirm this is well. Unlocked multiple achievements in multiple games on two Windows Phone devices over the last three days with none of them synced to my profile. Lumia 640, WP 10 Lumia...