Achievements not unlocking for Final Fantasy 8 Remaster

Discus and support Achievements not unlocking for Final Fantasy 8 Remaster in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I having trouble unlocking the Ifrit achievement or any other achievement. I restarted my console, I also uninstalled the game, I also tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nadyxes1985, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Nadyxes1985
    Nadyxes1985 Guest

Hi,

I having trouble unlocking the Ifrit achievement or any other achievement.

I restarted my console, I also uninstalled the game, I also tried to get Ifrit a few times and I also waited 72 hours as well.

Please assist on figuring out why I am unable to unlock any type of achievement.

Thanks

:)

Nadyxes1985, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Nadyxes1985 Win User

Yes i am in the xbox insider program.

I went ahead towards getting siren as well and was not able to get that achievement to pop either.

I got the first two guardian achievements awhile ago when the game first got released and i stopped playing once borderlands came out.
  3. Nadyxes1985 Win User

I cleared my local cache and i was able to get this fixed for future reference
  4. BlastingAxis Win User

sometimes achivements lag ive had achivements pop after ive completed the requirements months later and ive tried everything. are you in the xbox insider program?
  5. DeusCriolo Win User

I had same issue on gears of war 4 my achievements sometimes don’t unlock for some reason. This issue is very popular since 360 erra.
  6. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User

which game release are you looking forward to?

Final Fantasy 7 Remastered
Thema:

1. Achievements not unlocking for Final Fantasy 8 Remaster - Similar Threads - Achievements unlocking Final

2. I played Energy Cycle and achievements won't unlock even though I've completed the requirements

in XBoX on Consoles
    I played Energy Cycle and achievements won't unlock even though I've completed the requirements: Last year sometime i played a game called energy cycle. And i met all the requirements to get all the achievements but 2 achievements never unlocked. One for completing level 12 and one for level...
  3. Achievment not unlocking Final fantasy 15

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievment not unlocking Final fantasy 15: Hello Xbox support. I have been trying to get this achievement to unlock called "A New Protagonist" in Final fantasy 15 and it just won't trigger. Any way to resolve this issue. My gamertag is...
  4. Final fantasy 15 achievements won't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final fantasy 15 achievements won't unlock: I've tried just about everything besides a factory reset to get my last 2 achievements, angler expert and survival expert, to pop. I don't want to have to to download games and accounts so does...
  5. Final Fantasy XV achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XV achievements not unlocking: Hey guys, Loved the game, finished it pretty much completely and go nothing to do in it other than refarming dungeons now. But sadly I've been having issues with Chapter 12 Achievement which is...
  6. My achievements not unlocking on final fantasy xv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements not unlocking on final fantasy xv: I got up to chapter 3 but no achievements Also I have remove my save date and start again about 3 times still no luck And before I forget it's happening on steam to ATM I can't send the photos...
  7. Final 3 cars in Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious Achievements won't unlock for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final 3 cars in Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious Achievements won't unlock for ...: I don't understand why the Achievements for the cars I got are not unlocking on Xbox One? e2e00332-1a6f-411c-b1f8-44a61efa7794
  8. Final achievement in Angry Birds Star Wars II "unlocked" but still locked.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final achievement in Angry Birds Star Wars II "unlocked" but still locked.: Hello, Earlier today I unlocked the last achievement I needed in Angry Birds Star Wars II. It seems it did not fully unlock though because when I check on my phone, xbox360, and xbox.com it still...
  9. Final achievement failed to unlock!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Final achievement failed to unlock!?: So I have been playing Castle Storm Definitive Edition for a while now, and after 100% completion of the game I was left with only one achievement not unlocked. The problem is the final...
  10. Locked Achievements Finally Unlocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked Achievements Finally Unlocked: So, there has been an issue with achievements being locked at 100% on Smartglass, but not unlocking on the console. I had 4 of them in Plants vs. Zombies. When I signed in today after I had...