Achievements not unlocking - multiple old games

Discus and support Achievements not unlocking - multiple old games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So i have been having this issue for a long time and have literally been useless (they just tell me to check true achievements) in multiple... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by monkeycookie, Jun 11, 2021.

1. monkeycookie
    monkeycookie Guest

Hello,

So i have been having this issue for a long time and have literally been useless (they just tell me to check true achievements) in multiple games i am unable to unlock any achievements such as gears of war 2 fable 2 gears of war resident evil 5(x360 version) and this has been the case for a long time now

Now i have found out after playing gears 2 again it shows and 0 achievements and 0g still however when i specifically click in in the xbox one dashboard it says i have unlocked all achievements showing various unlock dates in 2008/09 but the gamerscore doesnt factor into my accounts total and in game is not showing any rewards for unlocking the achievements ( for example in gears 3 you get a medal for getting the vetrean gear achievement in 2)

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated

:)

monkeycookie, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

The cheater label is no longer a thing. That was done way back on the 360 and never carried over. You can try checking http://enforcement.xbox.com to see if it shows anything in your enforcement history, but I'm not sure if they still do that.
  3. monkeycookie Win User

So after doing a bit of digging reading about that i gather that this is also labeling accounts as cheaters im not sure what happened when it happened due to it only seeming to effect some games that are over a decade old im assuming nothing can be done about it and is there anyway to see if my account has been labelled as a cheater or whatever it is?
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

5. Smwutches Win User

Sounds like you were given a gamerscore reset at some point. A gamerscore reset would have removed all achievements from your gamerscore at that time and you would no longer be able to re-earn them. You would only be able to earn achievements you had not earned before receiving the reset.
  6. Castellus Zemi Win User

Achievements not unlocking for multiple games

Thema:

1. Achievements not unlocking - multiple old games - Similar Threads - Achievements unlocking multiple

2. No achievements are unlocking for multiple games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No achievements are unlocking for multiple games: I have like 400pts on multiple games that have not unlocked a4741ab1-4411-4068-a529-d1e09c755ffb
  3. Achievements not unlocking even after meeting the requirements multiple times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking even after meeting the requirements multiple times: So being an Halo player since 2001 I've always taken pride in doing the hardest challenge, so I have completed LASO playlist and beat the campaign on Legendary, but the achievements still remain...
  4. Achievement unlocking issues for multiple games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking issues for multiple games: Alright, so I’ve gone back to old titles to help pass time on upcoming games but the problem I seem to be having is some of the achievements aren’t unlocking even though I’ve completed all of...
  5. Achievements not unlocking for multiple games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking for multiple games: I have met the requirements to unlock multiple achievements in the games "Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series" and "Tom Clancy's The Division" but the achievements have not unlocked. I have...
  6. Achievements not unlocking. Multiple games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking. Multiple games: Hello, new Xbox user here. I did search online for this but couldn't really find anything recent. As of today almost all of my Achievements are hitting 100% but not popping up in game or adding...
  7. Multiple Achievements on multiple games will not unlock (Since April)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Achievements on multiple games will not unlock (Since April): Hey there, I've contacted Xbox support many times to solve this unusual issue of Achievements not unlocking. Firstly, i've done alot of research on this issue and i've tried many things to fix it...
  8. Achievements not unlocking for months on multiple games!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking for months on multiple games!!!!!!!!: i was told from Xbox support to post a thread since they don't have a support office for achievements. So I am asking help on how to get my achievements unlocked for multiple games that wasn't...
  9. 2 Achievements Not Unlocking Despite Multiple Attempts

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Achievements Not Unlocking Despite Multiple Attempts: Hi, Thought I'd post here because I do not know where else to go for help. I have had a problem unlocking two achievements in Rise of the Tomb Raider on the Xbox One. I am able to unlock other...
  10. Multiple achievements just unlocked problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple achievements just unlocked problem.: Not sure if this is the right place for this but the problem I have is that I was loading gta5 online this morning and while it was loading 14 achievements just randomly unlocked. I did not earn...