Achievements not unlocking on Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Achievements not unlocking on Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I did a few achievements on Forza Horizon 4 and it won't unlock for some reason ? Do you know why ? Is there a limited time to unlock some of them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SABDOM, Jun 17, 2020.

1. SABDOM
    SABDOM Guest

Hi. I did a few achievements on Forza Horizon 4 and it won't unlock for some reason ? Do you know why ? Is there a limited time to unlock some of them ?

:)

SABDOM, Jun 17, 2020
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Antique Restorer Achievement - Forza Horizon 4 tracking issue

Have you tried the forza horizon 4 gamehub achievement section maybe it will unlock for you then
  3. XBF George L Win User

Antique Restorer Achievement - Forza Horizon 4 tracking issue

4. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Xbox one not recieving achievement

Have you tried reinstalling the game? Sometimes helps to reinstall and see if the data sync causes the achievement to unlock as it should have done. 2 days ago I had an achievement unlock after I renewed my game pass subscription and reinstalled Forza
    Horizon 4.

Happy Gaming!
  5. tiagoc 1987 Win User

Achievements bug

I Unlocked an achievement in forza Horizon 2 Presents fast & Furious on Xbox One and still locked ...

The achievement is Drift To Win.
  6. PyRo x FeBrEeZe Win User

Achievements won't unlock

I am also having the same problem with Forza Horizon 3 and Destiny Rise of Iron. I have not unlocked a single achievement apparently despite meeting the requirements for certain achievements to be unlocked.
Thema:

1. Achievements not unlocking on Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Achievements unlocking Forza

2. Obiettivo non sbloccato in Forza Street/Unlocked achievement in Forza Street

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Obiettivo non sbloccato in Forza Street/Unlocked achievement in Forza Street: Buonasera a tutti. Scrivo qui perché ho problemi nello sbloccare l'ultimo obiettivo di Forza Street chiamato La Domanda, nonostante abbia completato tutti gli episodi della Storia. Ho gi scritto...
  3. Forza Horizon 3 "Whos Hiding These?" Achievement can't be unlocked after "Connected User...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 "Whos Hiding These?" Achievement can't be unlocked after "Connected User...: I should've unlocked the Achievement a few years ago on my old Laptop. But after smashing all Bonus boards i didn't unlock it. So I checked the Internet and found out that for some reason the...
  4. Forza motorsport 7 does not unlock achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza motorsport 7 does not unlock achievements: I have forza motorsport 7 downloaded from game pass PC and because of a lot that I play and advance I never unlock achievements. The other games I have installed do unlock achievements. It only...
  5. On Forza Horizon 4, 3 achievements are not unlocking.

in XboX Insiders
    On Forza Horizon 4, 3 achievements are not unlocking.: I have done the achievements but they have not unlocked on my account. They are called Encore?, last car standing and the one for winning a game of the eliminator. I have spoken to Microsoft...
  6. Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking: Hello, hope everyone is doing well today. I need assistance and I'm not too sure where to ask or who to contact about this issue. I've recently gotten my hands on Forza Horizon 3 as a good...
  7. achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking: I'm qualified for ranked team adventure, but the achievement "certified adventurer" never unlocks. I've already tried all solutions for this type of issue and the forza team support recommended...
  8. Forza H3 Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza H3 Achievements not unlocking: Discover all roads, expand all festival sites, and I'm sure a few others not unlocking. I've rebooted, waited, etc. progress is stuck at 70-93% on all. Is my only option really to redo them?...
  9. Forza Horizon 3: Achievements Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3: Achievements Not Unlocking: I've seen a few threads on this and tried all 'tricks in the book' to fix the problem, but I still can't get the following achievements to unlock: - Exhibition Expert (Stuck at 94%) - All 63...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 achievements stopped unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 achievements stopped unlocking: I realized yesterday that my Forza Horizon 3 achievements has stopped unlocking. I completed around 3-4 achievements since, and none of them unlocked. In addition, now all my ongoing achievements...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 own all houses achievement not registering