Achievements not Unlocking

Discus and support Achievements not Unlocking in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi, For 2 different games, I have achievements that have yet to unlock despite attaining the prerequisites for unlocking them. They are in Sunset... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by otaku1412, Jul 13, 2018.

1. otaku1412
    otaku1412 Guest

Hi,

For 2 different games, I have achievements that have yet to unlock despite attaining the prerequisites for unlocking them. They are in Sunset Overdrive and Evolve.

Sunset Overdrive I should have unlocked:

- I Like Them All

- Intel

- Explorer

- Wiretapping

- It's Art, Okay?

- D'awwwwww

This was achieved over a year ago and can submit photos if needed as proof.

Evolve I should have unlocked:

- The Hunter

- The Monster

Both of which were attained by leveling up Val and the Goliath to tier 3. I provided 2k games support line with this same info and photos to show my progress and they were unable to help unlock them for me. Here's a video link for proof:

Neither of these nor the Sunset Overdrive achievements have been unlocked despite waiting over 72 hours, clearing persistent storage, making sure I am online and my internet connection is working correctly, removing and re-adding my Gamertag, contacting
    the developers, contacting Xbox Chat Support, and resetting the OS but keeping my games and apps.

Chat support advised me to post here as these achievements are still listed as Locked and are not unlocking despite making sure all of them were attained per the achievement description and checking on TrueAchievements.

I noticed that I was at 88% on the Masters of the Arena achievement, and decided to play a match or two to see if playing with the Elite status hunters would help unlock The Hunter achievement. It didn't, but I did notice that I got a medal saying I had
    won 25 matches in Arena mode, yet the progress tracker was still at 88%.

When I checked again, my gamerscore had gone up 100 points, and the Masters of the Arena achievement had unlocked, but without notification. What I'm trying to say is that the console may have not tracked my game progress properly and is most likely the
    reason behind why those 2 achievements didn't unlock, and perhaps why the 6 in Sunset Overdrive didn't either.

Is there anything that can be done for this other than resetting to factory conditions?

:)

otaku1412, Jul 13, 2018
  2. RaddMonz
    RaddMonz Guest
    Achievement Counters Not Working

I just started having issues with achievements not unlocking. Should have gotten the silver daily challenge achievement, but the counter remained at 9 / 10.

Also having issues with Mahjong achievements not unlocking.

RaddMonz, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    Patch 1.3

I've been playing offline and still unlocking achievements.

The only difference between unlocking achievements offline and online is that achievements unlocked when offline are not date stamped.

Malacath, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since that is not an Xbox Rewards program issue, Rewards support will not be able to assist. You may want to try posting in the Games and Apps forum for advice.

Smwutches, Jul 13, 2018
  5. otaku1412
    otaku1412 Guest
    Yeah I figured. The chat representative gave me some bad advice then on posting here. I already posted on the games and apps forum, but have had little success

otaku1412, Jul 13, 2018
  6. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Jul 14, 2018
  7. otaku1412
    otaku1412 Guest
    Already done all those steps, mate.

otaku1412, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Elohmn Win User

100% achievement completion

To fill in some "blanks". Actually, every Achievement Unlocked has a few methods of the order it appears. If you Unlock an Achievement and view it from your own Profile it will simply show in the order the Achievements were Unlocked.

If you Compare Games with someone else (Friend or not doesn't matter), it will show both the combination of your Achievements and their Achievements but in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s.

If the other Player has Achievements Unlocked that you do not, it will show in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s with yours showing Locked directly across. If you have Achievement/s Unlocked that they do not it will be at the bottom of the Compare Games
    in order of which the Achievement/s were Unlocked from your Profile.
  9. luissolid Win User

gamerScore

I try to unlock achievements but the main rule... If unlock the achievement it's not fun, don't unlocked.

Regards?
  10. Malacath Win User

Patch 1.3

I've been playing offline and still unlocking achievements.

The only difference between unlocking achievements offline and online is that achievements unlocked when offline are not date stamped.
  11. Misses Quinzel Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider on Win10 Achievements Not Unlocking

Hey there, BKLortz! To clarify what is going on, are these achievements listed as "Done! Unlocking..." or are they simply not unlocking for you?

We are aware of achievements taking longer than normal to fully unlock. If your achievements simply say that they are unlocking, the only thing you can do is wait for them to fully unlock.

As of right now, the only achievements not unlocked on your account that I can see are Firestarter and 4 Baba Yaga achievements. Are there others that you are missing?
  12. lu kayla Win User

Connection Issue with LastFM

30 mins of music played, so close to celebrating the fix-- and... Crash.

Hmmm we should get Achievements for this...

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Posted in the Forum!

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

10 Thread Postings!

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Solving the Issue!
Thema:

1. Achievements not Unlocking - Similar Threads - Achievements Unlocking

2. XBOX Not Unlocking Achievements for GRWL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Not Unlocking Achievements for GRWL: Good afternoon Guys, Im having issues unlocking 3 achievements for GR Wildlands. 1. Mission Master, I have already completed the campaign and the achievement doesn't want to pop up. 2. top...
  3. Achievement is both locked and unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement is both locked and unlocked: So I'm playing Banjo-Kazooie on my Xbox One, through the backwards compatible 360 version. I unlocked the last achievement recently, and discovered today, about 2 days later, that the achievement...
  4. Achievements show up on app only not unlocked on the console

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements show up on app only not unlocked on the console: I was playing Ori and the Blind forest grinding the achievements list and I came upon an issue where I completed an achievement twice but it never showed on my screen and when I checked on console...
  5. Achievements not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking?: I earned all 142 stars on Team Sonic Racing's Team Adventure mode the other day, which should have unlocked an achievement named "Can You Feel the Sunshine?"... but for whatever reason, the...
  6. Achievements still not unlocking. All options exhausted. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements still not unlocking. All options exhausted. What do I do?: The game is Assassin’s Creed II in the Ezio Collection. The achievements are to pickpocket 1000 Florins and complete sequence 8. I have power cycled my Xbox, I have logged in and logged out, I...
  7. Skyrim achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim achievements not unlocking: I have a couple of achievements that I have completed but will not unlock on my profile for skyrim. I have no mods ever installed so this shouldn't affect it. The two specific achievements are...
  8. Can't unlock this achievements, any solution?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't unlock this achievements, any solution?: I've been playing this game for at least 6 complete runs but I don't know why I can't unlock this achievements and they're all for finishing the game. I've played on easy in less than 4 hours, a...
  9. SOLVED: I can't unlock any achievement! HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOLVED: I can't unlock any achievement! HELP!: SOLVED. I discover this issue today. No achievement is unlocking for me, no matter which game is or the profile I'm using, no achievement is popping nor appearing unlocked in the list and is...
  10. Achievement not unlocking, Dark Souls 3 - Master of Rings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking, Dark Souls 3 - Master of Rings: The achievment for Dark souls 3, "Master of Rings" has not unlocked even though I've met all the requirements. I have tried pretty much everything except doing the achievment again on a new...