Achievements not working Skyrim anniversary edition

Discus and support Achievements not working Skyrim anniversary edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t seem to unlock any achievements on Skyrim anniversary edition on pc - using the Xbox app - Am I missing something? I’ve uninstalled both the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SeanOlivier, Dec 21, 2021.

1. SeanOlivier
    SeanOlivier Guest

I can’t seem to unlock any achievements on Skyrim anniversary edition on pc - using the Xbox app - Am I missing something? I’ve uninstalled both the game and app more than once and still no achievements loading

:)

SeanOlivier, Dec 21, 2021
  2. Funkymonke Win User

Unfortunately, the Skyrim anniversary edition doesn't include achievements or you installed it on an app website or that isn't owned by Microsoft.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Sean welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. This could be an issue with the app itself! I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  4. banej Win User

Oblivion Update?

5. CovertBike Win User

wow, so many good games coming out !

For this year the only game I'm definitely buying is Skyrim. FIFA 12 and Halo: Anniversary Edition are both on my "maybe" list
  6. JAH herb Win User

good rpg recommendations?

There is a 5 year Anniversary Edition of Oblivion releasing on June 28 for $30 that will include the GOTY edition of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, as well as a Collector's Edition content ( a map, "Making Of" DVD, and a new Skyrim Trailer), and a $10 off coupon
    for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The edition also comes in a sleek steel case with a slip cover.

I would suggest you get that.
Thema:

1. Achievements not working Skyrim anniversary edition - Similar Threads - Achievements working Skyrim

2. My playtime and achievement data isn't working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My playtime and achievement data isn't working: when I try to play games my play time wont go up and it wont let me complete achievements can anyone help? (i play on pc with gamepass) a2199586-343f-455d-bf1d-d2b8a9a88109
  3. Solved - Xbox Live achievements don't work on games and Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Solved - Xbox Live achievements don't work on games and Minecraft: After a lot of headaches and neglect from some brazilians Microsoft agents: I bring you a possible solution to your problem regarding Xbox Live achievements. First: check if all the components of...
  4. Xbox Live W10 achievements don't work and don't count, especially on Minecraft W10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live W10 achievements don't work and don't count, especially on Minecraft W10: I follow all the requirements for achievements to be counted, however, it does not occur in W10. I've already talked to Mojang and read several Xbox and Microsoft articles, getting to the point of...
  5. Achievements do not work on any game for Gamepass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements do not work on any game for Gamepass on PC: No achievements will trigger on any games while playing Xbox Game Pass for PC. I've played through the entirety of Halo CE, Halo 3 and Halo 4 on the MCC and got no achievements. Also played...
  6. achievements not working on pc versions

in XBoX on Windows
    achievements not working on pc versions: playing donut county on pc and 2 different achievements so far havent unlocked. they work fin on xbox but not pc. 026a35db-b834-41f1-b6d1-c6a8641390b3
  7. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition - achievements do not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition - achievements do not work: Good morning I recently purchased the game officially through the Microsoft Store, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition. Completed several levels but achievements do not work. Tell me what the problem...
  8. Battlefield 1943 Achievements Not Working!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1943 Achievements Not Working!: So I've played this game for awhile now and no achievements are unlocking which is strange. I've done some digging around and heard that the achievements are linked to the leaderboards system...
  9. Minecraft achievements not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft achievements not working: I was trying to get all of the achievements in Minecraft Bedrock on my xbox one, but two of them wouldn't give me the achievements. Both the Renewable Energy achievement and the Treasure Hunter...
  10. Notification sounds (party chat/achievements) stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification sounds (party chat/achievements) stopped working: Hello, Got the Series X on launch, apart from crashes with COD, have been happy with the console during this first period. However a small bug, my notification sounds stopped working. Can't hear...