achievements of the game A plague tale: innocense

Discus and support achievements of the game A plague tale: innocense in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, could you help me in knowing why I do not get the achievements of this game. I go in chapter 4 and the achievements after completing chapters 1 to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jasenko04, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Jasenko04
    Jasenko04 Guest

Hi, could you help me in knowing why I do not get the achievements of this game. I go in chapter 4 and the achievements after completing chapters 1 to 3 do not leave me?

I must say, that the game is from a friend and with his account I am playing it but with my profile.

my console is always connected to the internet.

What could it be?

:)

Jasenko04, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Albert X Win User

Creepiest game you ever played?

I just finished A Plague Tale Innocence and it was pretty creepy with the millions of infected rats plaguing the game. I love the game. It took me 35 hours to get all the Achievements. This game is a gem.
  3. Albert X Win User

Hidden Gems!

Please everyone play A Plague Tale - Innocence this game is so good and a hidden gen for sure. I completed the game and unlocked all the achievements.
  4. kev edin Win User

What is everyone’s favorite indie game?

A plagues tale for me the story was great . Good game 👌
  5. Farkas David01 Win User

Music

I loved the OST in Abzu and A Plague Tale: Innocence. Both fantastic games.
  6. CrummyAmoeba455 Win User

Indie Studios

I will try "A Plague Tale", people is talking a lot about this game.
Thema:

1. achievements of the game A plague tale: innocense - Similar Threads - achievements game plague

2. achievements for the same game but separate games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements for the same game but separate games: I was just wondering since I have the physical disc for Metro redux which includes 2033 and last light if I can get trophies on the separate 2033 digital copy that I got from preordering Metro...
  3. Witcher 3 GOTY - no game progress on xbox profile / no achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 GOTY - no game progress on xbox profile / no achievements: Hey, Some time ago I bought the W3-GOTY (digital version) from the MS Store on my Xbox One S. I have already played about 100h, level 24, Velen cleared... and 0 achievements unlocked. I don't...
  4. Games with broken achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with broken achievements: My experience has been that when an achievement doesn't pop it's due to the following; 33% Cache needs cleared (hard reset) 33% Haven't actually met the requirements 33% Notifications are set...
  5. State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received

in XBoX on Windows
    State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received: Hi all! I've been playing the game for over 12 hours, I've killed more than 200 zombies (it would be an achievement), already put numerous backpacks in the closet (another achievement), already...
  6. Achievements on XBOX ONE games not working for me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements on XBOX ONE games not working for me.: I seem to be not getting achievements on my Xbox one games. I played a few xbox 360 games on the XBOX ONE and the achievements worked fine for them. Played through some destiny 1 for xbox one and...
  7. xbox game achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game achievement: Hi guys on my achievements i have something called TEMP with a gears of war logo on it with no actual achievements can somebody help me understand what it is please [img]...
  8. XBOX Game Pass for PC Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Achievements Won't Unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass for PC Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Achievements Won't Unlock: So for the last week or so, I've being playing Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus via XBOX Game Pass for PC and all of a sudden the achievements have just stopped unlocking, and I know this because...
  9. I still can’t connect game pass to my achievements

in XBoX Accessibility
    I still can’t connect game pass to my achievements: Ive been having this problem for a few days now, ive reset my console twice. What else can i do? I dont want to miss out on the rewards for my achievements.. 584fe537-8278-49d9-b908-be754e5a13fb
  10. XBOX on Win10 / GFWL Achievements / Games Question

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX on Win10 / GFWL Achievements / Games Question: Hello there Microsoft Community! i'am a bit confused.....let me try to explain: I owned several Games from the GFWL era ( SSFIV Arcade Edition, Bioshock 2, Bulletstorm, Resident Evil 5, Street...