achievements of the game A plague tale: innocense

Discus and support achievements of the game A plague tale: innocense in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, could you help me in knowing why I do not get the achievements of this game. I go in chapter 4 and the achievements after completing chapters 1 to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jasenko04, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Jasenko04
    Jasenko04 Guest

Hi, could you help me in knowing why I do not get the achievements of this game. I go in chapter 4 and the achievements after completing chapters 1 to 3 do not leave me?

I must say, that the game is from a friend and with his account I am playing it but with my profile.

my console is always connected to the internet.

What could it be?

:)

Jasenko04, Jun 12, 2019
  2. kev edin Win User

What is everyone’s favorite indie game?

A plagues tale for me the story was great . Good game 👌
  3. CrummyAmoeba455 Win User

Indie Studios

I will try "A Plague Tale", people is talking a lot about this game.
  4. Saeleth Win User

So what's everyone playing?

Ive really been enjoying playing Plague Tale.
  5. Bonien2 Win User

Upcoming Game Releases

A Plague Tale: Innocence

only few days left :)
  6. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Indie Studios

Ninja theorys next game should be good looking forward to a plagues tale waiting for it to be on sale though
Thema:

1. achievements of the game A plague tale: innocense - Similar Threads - achievements game plague

2. Xbox rewards quest achievements aren’t counting Xbox 360 games properly.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards quest achievements aren’t counting Xbox 360 games properly.: It seems that whenever I acquire an achievement from the backwards compatible games they rarely count, causing me to just waste my time achievement hunting for rewards points. Now it happens so...
  3. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...
  4. Xbox 360 backwards compatible games not showing achievements when played on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible games not showing achievements when played on Xbox One: I was playing a 360 game on Xbox One and earned an achievement. When I checked the achievements in the Xbox One menu the game did not show up at all. I brought up the emulated 360 dashboard and it...
  5. Game Pass Quests - Achievements not registering correctly

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests - Achievements not registering correctly: Seem to be having problems completing the Wolfenstein II quest - have picked up 4 achievements for the game in the last two days, however the Wolfenstein quest isn't really reflecting this. It...
  6. Is there a way to clear old achievements/games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to clear old achievements/games?: I have many games that I have tried out that leave a mark on my Achievement List. Games that I played once and really didn't enjoy but I received the achievement for "Learning how to walk...
  7. What was the last game you unlocked every achievement for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the last game you unlocked every achievement for?: The walking dead A new frontier and Thomas was alone. e4e52561-fc78-4ddb-ae1c-cf716c6f4b90
  8. Game pass 4 achievements quest not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass 4 achievements quest not working: As the title says. The quest to get 4 achievements in an id@xbox title isn't working. I've got 6 achievements in human fall flat today 18th may 2019 and another 2 in pumped bmx pro today and the...
  9. Game pass quests - Tecmo Bowl Throwback achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests - Tecmo Bowl Throwback achievements: I was trying to complete the game pass quests, but currently Tecmo Bowl Throwback is reading that is has 0/0 achievements available to unlock even tho I played it yesterday and unlocked some...
  10. Achievment issues with Ubisoft games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievment issues with Ubisoft games.: Anyone else having issues with achievments unlocking with Ubisoft games? Ghost Recon Wildlands i have 4 achievments left to get HOWEVER 3 of them i have done but no achievments i have tried...