Achievements on XBOX ONE games not working for me.

Discus and support Achievements on XBOX ONE games not working for me. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I seem to be not getting achievements on my Xbox one games. I played a few xbox 360 games on the XBOX ONE and the achievements worked fine for them.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SomeFewl, Aug 12, 2019.

1. SomeFewl
    SomeFewl Guest

I seem to be not getting achievements on my Xbox one games. I played a few xbox 360 games on the XBOX ONE and the achievements worked fine for them. Played through some destiny 1 for xbox one and received no achievements.... Just been playing borderlands
    2 for Xbox one and same result... No achievements.

I have reboot the Xbox several times... I have even removed my account, rebooted and added my account back to no avail.

Im out of options and don't know what to do to resolve this problem. If anyone has any ideas for a fix them please let me know. Thanks

:)

SomeFewl, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Miku Sakuya Win User

If they dont show up on console If you have xbox app on your phone and it's open in the background the notification actually will still show up on there and that's what I do in order to make sure I know I got my achievements
  3. angelicviki Win User

Are you online while playing these games? Some achievements won't update unless you're online. Sometimes signing in and out can help, I've had some pop that I got months previously when I've signed in and out.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

They sometimes take quite a while before they pop. Also are you 100% certain that you did what was needed?
  5. Biggshow Win User

I have had to do this in the past.

Remove your Profile from the Xbox. Hard reset your console. Power back up and log back in. It will take a few minutes for your profile data to download and be set up. From there, this should fix the problem.

I have had issues in the past where my 360 Achievements would not carry over or count to my current score. I have had to do this a few times and has worked for me.
  6. SomeFewl Win User

No change with full power cycle... Turned off and left it unplugged for 30mins.
Thema:

1. Achievements on XBOX ONE games not working for me. - Similar Threads - Achievements games working

2. Games with broken achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with broken achievements: My experience has been that when an achievement doesn't pop it's due to the following; 33% Cache needs cleared (hard reset) 33% Haven't actually met the requirements 33% Notifications are set...
  3. State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received

in XBoX on Windows
    State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received: Hi all! I've been playing the game for over 12 hours, I've killed more than 200 zombies (it would be an achievement), already put numerous backpacks in the closet (another achievement), already...
  4. xbox game achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game achievement: Hi guys on my achievements i have something called TEMP with a gears of war logo on it with no actual achievements can somebody help me understand what it is please [img]...
  5. Game pass 4 achievements quest not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass 4 achievements quest not working: As the title says. The quest to get 4 achievements in an id@xbox title isn't working. I've got 6 achievements in human fall flat today 18th may 2019 and another 2 in pumped bmx pro today and the...
  6. Game Pass quest - February Achievement Hunter not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass quest - February Achievement Hunter not working: I have completed over 30 achievements since February 3 across "DMC: Devil May Cry", "Life is Strange 2" and "Crackdown 3" but the Achievement Hunter quest says I have only completed the first two...
  7. My achievements are not working across several games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My achievements are not working across several games: I've seeked support on live chat etc. but it isn't coming to a solution and I'm being referred to come here. I've waited for a few days now and my achievements on several games are still not...
  8. Achievement notifications not working while in-game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement notifications not working while in-game: could do with any answers or info on this subject because I can never find the info I need to resolve this issue when it happens ef458126-3c34-4a20-b999-02c91a106ee2
  9. Achievements not working properly and no Free Games with Gold on dashboard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not working properly and no Free Games with Gold on dashboard...: This week I was getting achievements and not being told. I did a restart on my xbox one and it corrected it. Now I got an achievement on game but not in Activity feed or in my achievements, or...
  10. Notifications not working, please help (game invites, party invites, achievements)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications not working, please help (game invites, party invites, achievements): So for the past couple of day I've been having a problem getting notifications. When I go home and go to notifications at the top, it is completely full of old notification that would normally be...