Achievements popping but not counting?

Discus and support Achievements popping but not counting? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry if this is a known issue. I just got my XBox One and started playing my first game (Battlefield 4). I've already gotten all the achievements on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nyte Rayne 2, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Nyte Rayne 2
    Nyte Rayne 2 Guest

Sorry if this is a known issue. I just got my XBox One and started playing my first game (Battlefield 4). I've already gotten all the achievements on the 360, so clearing the game was no problem. However, on my achievements page in XBox One, I show 43
    (out of 52) achievements. I have a score 1040/1240 (points wise, that is my last 8.5 achievements that are missing). Trueachievements.com (which I use to track my achievements) shows me with 49/52 achievements. However, in-game, I have all the achievements.
    Do I need to recover my gamertag to get it to sync up the popped achievements that don't seem to be counting?

:)

Nyte Rayne 2, Feb 23, 2014
  2. mapphew
    mapphew Guest
    Achievements unlocking, but not popping.

Hello all,

I have encountered a problem that I know other users have encountered, my achievements are unlocking but aren't popping. Here is what I have done, I have tried turning off the notifications and turning them on, I have tried hard resetting the console and
    clearing the cache, and I have tried removing my profile and then adding it back to my console. All of these suggestions were also made by Microsoft support, and they did not work, I know that there are probably posts on here about the same issue, but this
    is the last thing support advised me to do, to let the devs know about this issue, my hope is that they do see it and fix this issue somehow.

Thanks,

mapphew, Feb 23, 2014
  3. Achievements not popping (but being added to my gamercard)

Hey I forget I got same problem thaf first guy mention that I got one achievement in Ryse and it is not popping but register background and updated in Achievements but not Gamerscore profile but everything updated in Achievements section so I had signed
    out than in again so bought up updated for Gamerscore in profile in Home dashboard. Ok tonight I unlocked 3 achievements in Battlefield 4 and they not popping but updated in Achievements section but not updated my Gamerscore on profile in Home so again I had
    signed out and in 3 times when I knew I unlocked achievement. So no notifications. I hate this bugged and Progress bugged. Achievements popping but not counting? :(Achievements popping but not counting? :(

No notifications for achievements popping and Achievements Progress (%) is broken now. Achievements popping but not counting? :(Achievements popping but not counting? :(Achievements popping but not counting? :(

BurstGamer Jedi, Feb 23, 2014
  4. Jyxa
    Jyxa Guest

Are the achievements you are not seeing only on the Xbox One? If so, did you try viewing your achievements using the mobile app for the Xbox One?

5. GoGoGadgetVTEC Win User

Achievement will not pop

still looking for ant tips or advice
  6. Ricky11Ger Win User

Achievements not popping

Havin the exact same issue? Any assistance available...
  7. Miss Ghidorah Win User

achievements not popping

Hey there EvilerPuma -

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing achievement issues. Have you gone through the troubleshooting article that outlines Problems with Xbox One
    Achievements and Challenges
    ? Additionally, please do check the Achievement Unlocking thread and complete the survey—your information will be recorded
    and will be passed along to the proper teams to take a look at it.

Let us know if you're still experiencing problems!
  8. Sword Style Win User

Achievements not popping?

This happens some times. Try rebooting your xbox.
  9. onyxishere Win User

achievements not popping

Sorry to hear it. Try loading up a character in the game. When you get to orbit press the start button on the controller to get into the character menu. Scroll all the way right and select the option to change the gamertag (not change character). When
    you get to the log in screen choose your gamertag again. When you get back to orbit the achievements should pop for you.
Thema:

1. Achievements popping but not counting? - Similar Threads - Achievements popping counting

2. Hide or move achievements pop ups

in XboX Insiders
    Hide or move achievements pop ups: Sometimes it is really annoying as it blocks subtitles and strategic spot in certain 2D games. It would be good to be able to move its location, make it transparent or block the pop-ups submitted...
  3. FF VII Consommate Cross-dresser Achievement not popping at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FF VII Consommate Cross-dresser Achievement not popping at all: Okay so im playing the final fantasy VII REMASTER/ReRelease what ever it is and i get the the Don Corneo part i get him to pick cloud and the achievement just will not pop at all ive closed out...
  4. Achievements didn't pop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements didn't pop: Hi, I play game Hungry Shark World, and I want collect all of achievements from this game. But they didn't unlock, when I completed them. I have issue with achievements about spend gold and...
  5. Valkyria Chronicles 4 Achievements not popping anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Valkyria Chronicles 4 Achievements not popping anymore: The title says it all. Ones not popping so far: Ultimate Tank Squad, Squad E, All Present I have done the following to get them to pop: Made sure I have completed the requirements. Waited 72+...
  6. (Xbox One) Far Cry 3 Classic Édition - Achievement Doesn’t Pop Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Xbox One) Far Cry 3 Classic Édition - Achievement Doesn’t Pop Up: There seems to be a problem for the achievements of the game "Far Cry 3 Classic Edition", I read on the Internet that other people had the same problem as me, but especially in relation to the...
  7. achievements doesn't pop as notifications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements doesn't pop as notifications: So going on about 2 months now I have yet to have an achievement pop as a notification. It unlocks, I just don't receive notifications on xbox. It does pop as notification on my actual computer...
  8. Madden 19 Achievements not popping when using EA Access Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 19 Achievements not popping when using EA Access Trial: I should have received several achievements in Madden as I went through all of Longshot and some of the MUT stuff yet i'm still sitting at 0/1000 achievement points....
  9. Completing achievements and not getting pop up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Completing achievements and not getting pop up?: Hello, guys been playing last few weeks and my achievement pop ups have been few and far between at best, this last week I’ve not had any pop ups, done all the troubleshooting I can find via these...
  10. achievement. banner doesnt pop up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement. banner doesnt pop up: i have called, reset my console with games intact twice. mysettings are all good in notifications. idont get notice within game play anymore. and my game clip settings are all funky. i dont know...