achievements presentation / G-score

Discus and support achievements presentation / G-score in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; please xbox change the display of the g score .. per exemple I have 3068 and it is so ugly put it 3 068 ( with the space , is more clean) its a detail... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J.AndresMoreno, Apr 7, 2020.

1. achievements presentation / G-score

please xbox change the display of the g score .. per exemple I have 3068 and it is so ugly put it 3 068 ( with the space , is more clean)

its a detail but really unnerving

:)

J.AndresMoreno, Apr 7, 2020
  2. AngelObullets Win User

3. XAimerGamerX Win User

Not sure what you mean can you upload a photo
  4. StefanusMaximus Win User

Gamerscore not going up

My score updated this morning from 1755225G to 1768245 G after 2 weeks. I unlocked 9 achievements for 450 G today and it stuck again.
  5. Sergeant Bakerr Win User

achievements

Same thing here! Lost aroung 16k G, achievements are unlocked but don't show on the total score?
  6. mariano1980 Win User

Problem with update of achievements

i have same problem in my console i have 58000 G in my Xbox live account i have 57895 G i see unlocking achievement but my general game score its not rising please help
Thema:

1. achievements presentation / G-score - Similar Threads - achievements presentation score

2. Show apps in achievement tab on Xbox One or the app.

in XboX Insiders
    Show apps in achievement tab on Xbox One or the app.: I don't understand why apps aren't shown in the achievement tab when you hover over someone's profile. They should be shown in the achievement tabs regardless if they have achievement's or not....
  3. Saints Row IV No Achievements on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row IV No Achievements on PC: Why won't achievements work on Saints Row IV? I have it through Game Pass for my pc. bd508b4f-caac-468f-b7e5-cf7a4cc4236a
  4. Achievements vanished along with paid game add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements vanished along with paid game add ons: So my husband and i had an Xbox One. We had completely most of MW3 including Chaos on all difficulties. Last night we went to play and it showed we were level one, all the progress we had was...
  5. AC Odyssey DLC one achievment not unlocking (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Odyssey DLC one achievment not unlocking (Xbox): Hi I have an achievment (secret) called 'In the face of the gods' and it wont unlock even though it's a story progression achievment and cannot be missed. I have repeated the mission with...
  6. Why are my Xbox One Minecraft achievements gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my Xbox One Minecraft achievements gone?: I went to the settings for a world that a friend of mine and I have been working in for about 6 months. I noticed at the top it says "achievements cannot be earned in this world." I don't remember...
  7. i'm getting notifications on my PC when my friend earns an achievement on his xbox despite...

in XBoX on Windows
    i'm getting notifications on my PC when my friend earns an achievement on his xbox despite...: a few weeks ago, my friend signed in to his xbox account on my computer, to buy something from the store since he wasn't at home to do it. i made sure he signed out, and then i signed myself back...
  8. What do you think achievements would look like on the True archivement website, I mean...

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think achievements would look like on the True archivement website, I mean...: I mean to know what achievements are of the game without having the DLC all mixed. You understand me. Greetings to all. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. MotoGP 10/11 achievements progress not present on Xbox One achievements list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MotoGP 10/11 achievements progress not present on Xbox One achievements list: Xbox 360 game (MotoGP 10/11) doesn't appear on Xbox One achievements list : it's only present on Xbox 360 console. d0c334ab-b30d-469e-88ae-6d45b59ae2fc
  10. Final 3 cars in Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious Achievements won't unlock for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final 3 cars in Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious Achievements won't unlock for ...: I don't understand why the Achievements for the cars I got are not unlocking on Xbox One? e2e00332-1a6f-411c-b1f8-44a61efa7794