Achievements say Done unlocking but not unlocking

Discus and support Achievements say Done unlocking but not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my achievement has said Done Unlocking for about 4 hours now nothings happening, just like halo! 08b74d63-0563-4bca-a704-aa0d00d4d35a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gator ayy lmao, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Achievements say Done unlocking but not unlocking

my achievement has said Done Unlocking for about 4 hours now nothings happening, just like halo!

:)

Gator ayy lmao, Nov 18, 2014
  2. Handsea
    Handsea Guest
    Achievements not unlocking in Master Chief Collection

I had over 9 achievements say done unlocking after 50+ hours they finally 7 unlocked

now pushing over 72 hours waiting i still have 2 as done unlocking, but have not unlocked, unlocking new achievements works fine, when is this getting resolved?

Handsea, Nov 18, 2014
  3. Achievements

Hi my COD achievements are not unlocking they just say done unlocking. How long till they unlock and i get gamerscore

DiseasedBadger, Nov 18, 2014
  4. Achievements say Done unlocking but not unlocking

Yeah achievements are a little weird at the moment. When I was in the middle of the first mission a couple achievements for GTA Online popped up randomly, but the rest didn't. But 20 mins ago when I was on another mission, 7 other achievements popped up
    out of the blue, and these are achievements I got last gen. Things are gonna be weird for the next few days/week until rockstar rolls out the appropriate patches.

DisturbedOne614, Nov 18, 2014
  5. DisturbedOne614 Win User

Yeah achievements are a little weird at the moment. When I was in the middle of the first mission a couple achievements for GTA Online popped up randomly, but the rest didn't. But 20 mins ago when I was on another mission, 7 other achievements popped up
    out of the blue, and these are achievements I got last gen. Things are gonna be weird for the next few days/week until rockstar rolls out the appropriate patches.
  6. ReeceAmbrose Win User

MCC Achievements not unlocking

Achievements that I unlocked around the release took a full month to unlock. 300G saying done, unlocking.
  7. Handsea Win User

Achievements not unlocking in Master Chief Collection

I had over 9 achievements say done unlocking after 50+ hours they finally 7 unlocked

now pushing over 72 hours waiting i still have 2 as done unlocking, but have not unlocked, unlocking new achievements works fine, when is this getting resolved?
  8. Darth Stricken Win User

Xbox one achievements messed up?

I finished Halo yesterday but ten achievements wont unlock. They all say "Done. Unlocking..."
  9. The Mike Fresh Win User

Question about getting an achievement, having it hit 100% complete, but not unlock.

Does the achievement say "done: unlocking" or something like that? I had to wait for a game's title update once for an achievement to finally unlock.
Thema:

1. Achievements say Done unlocking but not unlocking - Similar Threads - Achievements Done unlocking

2. ACHIEVEMENT NOT UNLOCKING. 1 YEAR WAITING FOR SUPPORT. NOTHING DONE SO FAR! THIRD POST, SAME ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ACHIEVEMENT NOT UNLOCKING. 1 YEAR WAITING FOR SUPPORT. NOTHING DONE SO FAR! THIRD POST, SAME ...: Hello everyone, My gamertag is , and i am in need of some help. THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I AM SEARCHING FOR SUPPORT, AND SO FAR NOTHING... MORE THAN ONE YEAR WAITING AND NOTHING. The other topics...
  3. Can anyone else not unlock book worm achievement in infinate warfare? Need help done all to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone else not unlock book worm achievement in infinate warfare? Need help done all to ...: cant unlock book worm even though done everything needed for it can anyone help please? 7397546c-2112-4786-bed5-357990cf34e6
  4. Achievements not unlocking, that have been done

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking, that have been done: my achievements are not unlocking . I do the mission or stage , move on to the next one but the previous ones are not unlocking . Please help ! Ps, this has happened on a few games now for me ....
  5. Minecraft Xbox One achievements aren't unlocking even though I have done everything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One achievements aren't unlocking even though I have done everything.: So re there were some new achievements added to Minecraft Xbox One, so I have attempted to do them but for some reason they aren't unlocking. ca60c97c-c003-452e-aad1-20055a83d65f
  6. Achievement won't unlocked even though it's 100% done

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement won't unlocked even though it's 100% done: the achievement 'heads up!' For the game 'smite' has been yet to unlock and someone to,d me it can take up to 72 hours and now it's been well over 80 hours since I did the achievement...
  7. Achievement done 100% unlocking!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement done 100% unlocking!: in this February I have play Far cry 4 and I make this achievement but it unlocke. If I check we are write done 100% unlocking! I have done all step for try to unlocking but don't work. On halo...
  8. 2 months now and achievement still stuck on Done! Unlocking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 months now and achievement still stuck on Done! Unlocking...: So I contacted Xbox Support via chat and they told me that I should post here. I have been waiting at least 2 months for one of my Halo: MCC achievements to "pop". It is stuck on the Done!...
  9. Done Unlocking Achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Done Unlocking Achievements: Quick question about the infamous Done...Unlocking achievement issue on Xbox One. Will I see the achievement on Smarglass and/or Xbox.com even if my X1 console isn't turned on? Basically if the...
  10. Achievement "done, unlocking" (29/03/16)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement "done, unlocking" (29/03/16): I've been playing Far Cry Primal in March and one (just one) achievement won't unlock. I completed the requirements on 29/03/16 but it has been showing "done, unlocking" ever since. The 100%...