Achievements spontaneously unlocking?

Discus and support Achievements spontaneously unlocking? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was watching YouTube on Xbox Live about an hour ago, then I noticed that an achievement for Microsoft Solitaire Collection suddenly unlocked itself.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OnX Bladestorm, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Achievements spontaneously unlocking?

I was watching YouTube on Xbox Live about an hour ago, then I noticed that an achievement for Microsoft Solitaire Collection suddenly unlocked itself. About 20 minutes later, a second one unlocked. I then deactivated remote access and restarted the console. They stopped unlocking after that, but this should not have been possible through regular use of the console.

MSC is a free game, but one I have never installed. My game time is 0 days, 0 hours, 0 min. Nothing suggests that my account has been compromised, as I was not logged out, nor was I locked out of my account (I logged in on my laptop, very smoothly.) I did not see anything suspicious in my activity; I never gave any information about my account to anyone. Is there some sort of mysterious bug in the system, or am I about to face a dreaded "reset" for something I had no hand in?

(Per the TOS, I do know that I am responsible for all activity on my account.)

:)

OnX Bladestorm, Jun 10, 2021
  2. OnX Bladestorm Win User

False alarm! My dad WAS playing MCS on a computer that was also connected (with my account.) I have to use that computer for academic reasons. (Respondus does not work on Chromebooks)

Thank you very much!
  3. Smwutches Win User

That's a PC game. Are you signed into a PC that multiple people use? If someone else is playing the game there, they may accidentally be signed in as you.
  4. Danno McK. Win User

Help me recover my zune.net account!

Who is your friend, so we can all avoid that house? I wouldn't want all of my achievements spontaneously unlocking on the same day, or it might look like I'd cheated on my gamerscore.
  5. Reidberg Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Error 104

mine spontaneously resumed working.
  6. 74Heel Win User

Can't play Solitaire. What's an old user to do?

Spontaneously resolved after slapping it around a bit. Oh, well...
Thema:

1. Achievements spontaneously unlocking? - Similar Threads - Achievements spontaneously unlocking

2. What happens when you accidentally sign in to xbox, play with it and earn achievements on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when you accidentally sign in to xbox, play with it and earn achievements on...: (Follow up from my previous question, could be considered a thread from the past forum) Hello! Sorry about this but i wanna follow up.I forgot to include this.What happens if i accidentally...
  3. Achievements not unlocking - multiple old games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking - multiple old games: Hello, So i have been having this issue for a long time and have literally been useless (they just tell me to check true achievements) in multiple games i am unable to unlock any achievements...
  4. mass effect legendary edition achievement glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mass effect legendary edition achievement glitch: I heard that mass effect legendary edition was updated recently. (today in fact) I think the update messed something up in my game. I've finished the first game, and now I'm on the second game....
  5. Achievements on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements on minecraft: Hi fellow gamers recently I have decided to try to get the achievements on minecraft so naturally I looked on YouTube for help. When looking I mainly saw videos about achievement maps so when...
  6. Problem getting achievement (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem getting achievement (Mass Effect Legendary Edition): I have a problem with the game on the Xbox. I completed two games (Mass Effect Legendary Edition) at the maximum difficulty level to get the achievement "Insanity 2". But I didn't get the...
  7. My xbox series x/s achievements are showing up as xbox one achievements on xbox.com ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series x/s achievements are showing up as xbox one achievements on xbox.com ?: Hey i am hoping Microsoft will see this, because i believe it maybe a bug, on xbox.com my xbox series x/s achievements are showing up as xbox one achievements, and i cant seem to find my series...
  8. Halo Wars DE (Microsoft Store Edition) Not Unlocking Achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars DE (Microsoft Store Edition) Not Unlocking Achievements.: Just as the subject says. I have completed a few skirmish achievements and it does not even recognize that I've played the mode. I have gotten a few to unlock via Xbox by essentially replaying the...
  9. achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support...

in XBoX on Consoles
    achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support...: June 1st, 2021 - got home from work & got 2 achievements in Outriders and not registering in Microsoft rewards. Then got 2 more achievements in Batman Return to Arkham (Xbox one version) and still...
  10. Glitched achievement Gears of War 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched achievement Gears of War 2: I wasn't even sure if you could help me or if I would have to message someone at Gears of War. I am missing the last achievement for Gears of War 2. I was at level 89 a few years back and...