Achievements that refuse to be completed

Discus and support Achievements that refuse to be completed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Xbox error on Pc or Xbox Family? My sister joined the Xbox Family group and I am the organizer. She has been playing a game for a while, as... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dan_Priesty, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Achievements that refuse to be completed

/u/Dan_Priesty, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Lovechaser Win User

Achievement not unlocking

Hi

Wait 24 hours for the achievement to eventually register, if this problem persists, there may be a few implications, one is that the achievement itself was not completed as specifically as it was created by the developers to be done, or there is a problem
    with the achievement unlocking.

Doing some quick digging online, it appears some achievements just refuse to unlock for this game, both on the Xbox and PC versions, some have cited future attempts at the achievement give a successful unlock.

I would suggest looking up a guide for the achievement and compare that you did the steps necessary for unlock.
  3. bblcreator8790 Win User

MCC Achievements not unlocking

Two of the three achievements that I accomplished from the release day unlocked while I was offline at some point. One has not. The two I got were killing 100 jackals and one for completing "Halo" from Halo: CE without entering a vehicle. The achievement
    for simply completing "Halo" from Halo: CE is still sitting at 100% "Done! Unlocking..." for me.

It seems like most people's miscellaneous achievements (skulls, terminals, other misc. achievements) have been unlocking over the past few days, but I have yet to see anyone confirm that their level completion achievements have unlocked that were accomplished
    on 11/11/14 when Xbox Live was having problems. For some reason those ones have been refusing to unlock.
  4. veiledbythemist Win User

achievement refuses to log

I had a similar problem with a game that I was playing awhile ago. I replayed the appropriate chapters around 4 times to get it to trigger. It didn't actually get acknowledged until two days later. Maybe give it a little time, as aggravating as that can
    be.
  5. Ironwilled Win User

6. angelicviki Win User

Are you connected to the internet while trying to complete this achievement? Internet is required for them to log properly. I've had achievements randomly pop if I sign out if my profile then back in. Or removing your profile from the console then adding
    it back may help.
Thema:

Achievements that refuse to be completed

1. Achievements that refuse to be completed - Similar Threads - Achievements refuse completed

2. Where do I check out my achievement progress on the new Xbob phone app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Where do I check out my achievement progress on the new Xbob phone app?: I am having a hard time finding my achievement tracking on the latest update for the Xbox phone app. Is there a link that is hidden or tough to find? Thank you for your help....
  3. Achievements are not popping at the bottom of my screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements are not popping at the bottom of my screen: Hi Over the past week now my achievements are not popping at the bottom of my screen, it is like I have turned off the notifications. I haven't. I have tried everything I can but it doesn't...
  4. Evil Within 2 free trial achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Evil Within 2 free trial achievements: I just downloaded the evil within 2 free trial since I'm waiting for the full game to be delievered. Does anyone know if the achievements will unlock when I have installed the full game? I dont...
  5. Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking: Hi. I was trying to get achievements in Halo 3. Original, not the MCC one. And it seems I can't get any of the skull achievements to unlock. I know I don't have any of the achievements currently...
  6. Achievements not Tracking on latest beta dash

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements not Tracking on latest beta dash: Since the latest beta dashboard installed today, my achievement progress is not updating. I did some in-game tasks which should've increased it, but it's stuck showing previous numbers. Is this...
  7. Why were achievement notifications removed from Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    Why were achievement notifications removed from Xbox App?: Was really nice to get notifications on my phone for achievements for sometimes when the toast wouldn't show on the console. Also was nice to instantly see the achievement on phone and link back...
  8. achievement refuses to log

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement refuses to log: In Game of Thrones, telltale series, I did not receive the achievement for completing a certain 'chapter' in an episode, yet I received the achievements for all the episodes after that one. i quit...
  9. Dev refuses to fix achievement, he is blowing smoke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev refuses to fix achievement, he is blowing smoke: I purchased a game called “Let Them Come” and noticed the achievement “First Place” wasn’t unlocking for me. I looked for solutions on the web and noticed that there are hundreds of others having...
  10. CATASTROPHE: xbox one achievements refuse to unlock

in XBoX on Consoles
    CATASTROPHE: xbox one achievements refuse to unlock: hopefully someone can lend a hand. I have tried unlocking achievements in several games since this issue began and checked almost every forum and answer on the internet yet to no avail. so heres...