Achievements that refuse to be completed

Discus and support Achievements that refuse to be completed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Xbox error on Pc or Xbox Family? My sister joined the Xbox Family group and I am the organizer. She has been playing a game for a while, as... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dan_Priesty, Oct 18, 2020 at 2:22 AM.

1. Achievements that refuse to be completed

/u/Dan_Priesty, Oct 18, 2020 at 2:22 AM
  2. Lovechaser Win User

Achievement not unlocking

Hi

Wait 24 hours for the achievement to eventually register, if this problem persists, there may be a few implications, one is that the achievement itself was not completed as specifically as it was created by the developers to be done, or there is a problem
    with the achievement unlocking.

Doing some quick digging online, it appears some achievements just refuse to unlock for this game, both on the Xbox and PC versions, some have cited future attempts at the achievement give a successful unlock.

I would suggest looking up a guide for the achievement and compare that you did the steps necessary for unlock.
  3. bblcreator8790 Win User

MCC Achievements not unlocking

Two of the three achievements that I accomplished from the release day unlocked while I was offline at some point. One has not. The two I got were killing 100 jackals and one for completing "Halo" from Halo: CE without entering a vehicle. The achievement
    for simply completing "Halo" from Halo: CE is still sitting at 100% "Done! Unlocking..." for me.

It seems like most people's miscellaneous achievements (skulls, terminals, other misc. achievements) have been unlocking over the past few days, but I have yet to see anyone confirm that their level completion achievements have unlocked that were accomplished
    on 11/11/14 when Xbox Live was having problems. For some reason those ones have been refusing to unlock.
  4. veiledbythemist Win User

achievement refuses to log

I had a similar problem with a game that I was playing awhile ago. I replayed the appropriate chapters around 4 times to get it to trigger. It didn't actually get acknowledged until two days later. Maybe give it a little time, as aggravating as that can
    be.
  5. Ironwilled Win User

6. angelicviki Win User

Are you connected to the internet while trying to complete this achievement? Internet is required for them to log properly. I've had achievements randomly pop if I sign out if my profile then back in. Or removing your profile from the console then adding
    it back may help.
Thema:

Achievements that refuse to be completed

1. Achievements that refuse to be completed - Similar Threads - Achievements refuse completed

2. Xbox app achievements

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app achievements: Hi is the updated app for mobile xbox going to get achievments back? Its now missing from the app 63af1ff7-b02e-40e8-a6e8-a46854780102
  3. New Xbox App does not have achievements/store...

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox App does not have achievements/store...: Just a suggestion to have it reinstated, and also a question as to why they were stripped from the app submitted by /u/Do_You_Pineapple_Bro [link] [comments]
  4. No achievement tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No achievement tab: I saw a video of an Xbox One dashboard update where the guide had replaced the Achievement tab with a Game Activity one, will this be coming soon? b5df6681-bc95-40cc-a795-e1d2d77cd7d5
  5. Achievements aren't unlocking. (beta preview)

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements aren't unlocking. (beta preview): I did two achievements on minecraft (kill an elder guardian & use a map from a cartographer to entre the structure) and they didn't unlock they still remain locked. However the popup that I...
  6. Rare achievement unlocking while using Greek language

in XboX Insiders
    Rare achievement unlocking while using Greek language: Hi! Just wanted to let you know that when unlocking a rare chievo in Greek language, the text doesn't fit in the achievement toast. It goes like this "Rare achievement unlocked 5,7..." . So the...
  7. You're missing an option in the new Xbox app beta so you can view achievements so you can...

in XboX Insiders
    You're missing an option in the new Xbox app beta so you can view achievements so you can...: It's a shame to lose so many features. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. achievement refuses to log

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement refuses to log: In Game of Thrones, telltale series, I did not receive the achievement for completing a certain 'chapter' in an episode, yet I received the achievements for all the episodes after that one. i quit...
  9. Dev refuses to fix achievement, he is blowing smoke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev refuses to fix achievement, he is blowing smoke: I purchased a game called “Let Them Come” and noticed the achievement “First Place” wasn’t unlocking for me. I looked for solutions on the web and noticed that there are hundreds of others having...
  10. CATASTROPHE: xbox one achievements refuse to unlock

in XBoX on Consoles
    CATASTROPHE: xbox one achievements refuse to unlock: hopefully someone can lend a hand. I have tried unlocking achievements in several games since this issue began and checked almost every forum and answer on the internet yet to no avail. so heres...