Achievements

Discus and support Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I don't know if its just Titanfall or my whole Xbox One, but I can't earn any achievements for this or any other Xbox One game. Any help?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by banzaiboy262, May 29, 2014.

1. banzaiboy262
    banzaiboy262 Guest

Achievements

Hi, I don't know if its just Titanfall or my whole Xbox One, but I can't earn any achievements for this or any other Xbox One game. Any help?

:)

banzaiboy262, May 29, 2014
  2. Captain Speedy, May 29, 2014
  3. Captain Speedy, May 29, 2014
  4. SimeonOfDeath Win User

Netflix Achievements not Unlocking

Achievements for Netflix? What has the achievement system become? Remember when achievements were...well...achievements?
  5. DarthRaitu Win User

Eso achievement

Solution 2: Check your achievement progress online

You can check the progress of your achievement online to verify that your console has synchronised with Xbox Live.

To view your achievements online:

1.Sign in at xbox.com and select Achievements.

2.Select the title of the achievement you're trying to unlock.

3.If the achievement appears under “Achievements,” it's already unlocked.

If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the console isn't yet synchronised with Xbox Live or the achievement was not successfully unlocked.
  6. ShadowFlame117 Win User

New achieves a bit... buggy?

The new achievements are only achievable on the maps that are in the description. The three new achievements with Defiant in the description are only achievable on Defiant maps and any with Anniversary in the description are only achievable on the new maps.
  7. FreakRoach Win User

achievement won't unlock

Completing the game doesn't mean that you've achieved all the achievements. Go to the achievements list for that game and filter by `Unlocked` to see which achievement is pending.
  8. smileskybird Win User

whats the point off zero point achievements

Users who got the Xbox 1 Day 1 Achievement and I also got a YouTube Achievement. But getting 0G for those achievements is kind of ???. Xbox 360 never gave me achievements with 0G it was at least 5G for all achievements. Some achievements unlock special avatar
    awards (on 360).
Thema:

Achievements

1. Achievements - Similar Threads - Achievements

2. Xbox achievement and Xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox achievement and Xbox 360 profile: Hello every one I having these 2 issues first : xbox360 games not loading or downloading profile (credentials error) . second : problem with the achievements, recently I don’t get any...
  3. Halo Reach PC Achievements not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach PC Achievements not working: I'm playing Halo Reach on Steam and my achievements aren't unlocking, works perfectly fine for my friends. Any fix? 550c3b77-9524-4b46-9ac0-5180b5991a4a
  4. Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Samsung Android phone for years now because I am missing one achievement, "Guard Duty", that is not unlocking. I have won 164 games of...
  5. Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?: Hello! My Gamerscore is no longer updated or does not increase anymore. The achievements unlocks it on the console normally, but the gamerscore does not increase anymore. This is since the last...
  6. I didn't get achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get achievement: Welcome.I played in Crysis 3 and tried complete "suited up" achievement.I have completed all requirements: collected all nanosuit modules and improved all suit skills but I still hadn't get...
  7. Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL...: Hey fellow xbox gamers, I hope you guys can help. I have recently come back to the gaming scene and have rebought an xbox 360 and some games I wish to replay or games I missed. One of the games...
  8. NBA 2K 18 “ Marathon man“ achievement stuck at 68% not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K 18 “ Marathon man“ achievement stuck at 68% not unlocking.: My achievement won’t unlock and it’s stuck at 68%. It’s the “Marathon Man” achievement for NBA 2K 18. You have to run 26 miles in the streets of my career, I’ve done that but now it’s stuck at...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect: I am seeing an issue where the counter on the Achievement for getting silver badges does not match the count on the yearly badge summaries. The discrepancy began this month. I have since achieved...
  10. Gamerscore not syncing after unlocking achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore not syncing after unlocking achievements: Hi I'm having issues with my gamerscore not syncing after unlocking achievements, looks like my last sync was November 3rd and I've got another 2000 + since then.. They are showing unlocked on my...