Achievements

Discus and support Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have completed the Call of duty 4 Modern Warfare Single player on veteran and it did not unlock the last acheievement i needed and i have went thru... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pow Spectrum, May 16, 2019.

1. Pow Spectrum
    Pow Spectrum Guest

Achievements

i have completed the Call of duty 4 Modern Warfare Single player on veteran and it did not unlock the last acheievement i needed and i have went thru the campaign again on veteran and the Acheievement is still glitched my gamertag is i sent
    2 pictures to prove i have beat the game ok Veteran.
    Achievements [​IMG]

Achievements [​IMG]

:)

Pow Spectrum, May 16, 2019
  2. SimeonOfDeath Win User

Netflix Achievements not Unlocking

Achievements for Netflix? What has the achievement system become? Remember when achievements were...well...achievements?
  3. DarthRaitu Win User

Eso achievement

Solution 2: Check your achievement progress online

You can check the progress of your achievement online to verify that your console has synchronised with Xbox Live.

To view your achievements online:

1.Sign in at xbox.com and select Achievements.

2.Select the title of the achievement you're trying to unlock.

3.If the achievement appears under “Achievements,” it's already unlocked.

If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the console isn't yet synchronised with Xbox Live or the achievement was not successfully unlocked.
  4. ShadowFlame117 Win User

New achieves a bit... buggy?

The new achievements are only achievable on the maps that are in the description. The three new achievements with Defiant in the description are only achievable on Defiant maps and any with Anniversary in the description are only achievable on the new maps.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

achievement won't unlock

Completing the game doesn't mean that you've achieved all the achievements. Go to the achievements list for that game and filter by `Unlocked` to see which achievement is pending.
  6. smileskybird Win User

whats the point off zero point achievements

Users who got the Xbox 1 Day 1 Achievement and I also got a YouTube Achievement. But getting 0G for those achievements is kind of ???. Xbox 360 never gave me achievements with 0G it was at least 5G for all achievements. Some achievements unlock special avatar
    awards (on 360).
Thema:

Achievements

1. Achievements - Similar Threads - Achievements

2. Xbox 360 achievements not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 achievements not showing up: I've been playing Assassins Creed Rouge and I've beaten the game and got all the achievements but only about half of them are showing up on my achievements list. Has this happened to anyone else?...
  3. Local cache is full!! This can affect Achievements, stats, and leaderboards. To save them,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local cache is full!! This can affect Achievements, stats, and leaderboards. To save them,...: I have been getting this message for the past few days. I have done the routine things such as hold Power button for 10 seconds, unplug the power cord, and even turned off the power to the...
  4. Full Achievement List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full Achievement List: I want to see how I compare to my Xbox friends in gamerscore leaderboards. NOT MONTHLY. I do not care about a given month. I want to know about ALL TIME. I don't know why I can't figure this out...
  5. What was the last game you unlocked every achievement for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the last game you unlocked every achievement for?: The walking dead A new frontier and Thomas was alone. e4e52561-fc78-4ddb-ae1c-cf716c6f4b90
  6. Achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements: I deleted a game on my game list but the achievements display of the game remain in my account, although I did not achieve anything. I want to remove it from there. I downloaded it on windows 10....
  7. What is the easiest achievement you have unlocked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the easiest achievement you have unlocked?: There are a lot of easy achievements. Like the telltale games where you get them by just playing the games. af87a013-2026-4cde-a799-d263ab3e746a
  8. Game pass 4 achievements quest not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass 4 achievements quest not working: As the title says. The quest to get 4 achievements in an id@xbox title isn't working. I've got 6 achievements in human fall flat today 18th may 2019 and another 2 in pumped bmx pro today and the...
  9. Game pass quests - Tecmo Bowl Throwback achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests - Tecmo Bowl Throwback achievements: I was trying to complete the game pass quests, but currently Tecmo Bowl Throwback is reading that is has 0/0 achievements available to unlock even tho I played it yesterday and unlocked some...
  10. Xbox live achievements have been taken of my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live achievements have been taken of my account: Hi, my xbox live achievements was over 17 thousand and last night they changed to just over 3 thousand. All my achievements are 100% legit and all earned by me. Can anyone tell what could have...