Achievemt glitch

Discus and support Achievemt glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What did i have to do to unlock some glitched achievement? ee2730df-b8e9-4f8a-ac6e-779823c486cb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Manxdovsky98, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Manxdovsky98
    Manxdovsky98 Guest

Achievemt glitch

What did i have to do to unlock some glitched achievement?

:)

Manxdovsky98, Sep 23, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Achievemt glitch

the only thing you can do is wait for the progress in the cloud to be updated, so it has happened to me with achievements in gears 5 and some already marked them but others still not, be patient.
  3. Northern Lass Win User

Achievemt glitch

Sometimes you have to repeat the criteria if it didnt unlock first time. Or restart the game to trigger it checking your progress.
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Achievemt glitch

Hi Manxdovsky98,

It would be helpful if we knew the game and the achievement you are having the issue with.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Achievemt glitch

What game you missing some achievements? For some games it just takes a bit time and they will Show up. For others you have to play the game again and hope that it won't glitch again.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Achievemt glitch

Achievements may take up to 72hrs to reflect on your account. More info HERE.
Thema:

Achievemt glitch

1. Achievemt glitch - Similar Threads - Achievemt glitch

2. Gamertag is glitched after changing it twice with the old one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag is glitched after changing it twice with the old one.: Hey, so 6 months ago I changed my gamertag to a new one, but then on the xbox app, & console it glitches above it.. sorta like i have 2 gamertags, also it has #653 with the glitched gamertag.. but...
  3. Glitched hard drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitched hard drives: With the last two updates I've had two hard drives stop working and can't figure out why because I hooked them up to my laptop and there all good so if anyone knows what's going on it would be a...
  4. Minecraft Glitches and the ensuing headache

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Glitches and the ensuing headache: 11/11/2019 2:51pm I have been trying to resolve this issue since 10:30am. Through the Microsoft store, I purchased Minecraft Master Collection AS A GIFT for my son. The code was sent to his...
  5. Enforcement glitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement glitch?: I go to look at my enforcement history but it says I have no history of a ban or suspension history, but I've had multiple in the past and I'm currently in one, I've restarted my xbox but it...
  6. A Refund Glitched A Legit Copy Of Game, Now Won't DL or Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Refund Glitched A Legit Copy Of Game, Now Won't DL or Play: I accidentally bought (2) copies of The Outer Worlds from the MS store. I successfully got a refund on one but now there is a glitch on my end. It will say "You own this game" in the store but...
  7. forza horizon 4 glitched gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 glitched gamepass: hello, the story goes: so i decided id buy the ultimate edition instead of having to pay gamepass a month ago off cdkeys (PC), so i bought it and activated it, but i was so excited that i didnt...
  8. **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    **Please Help** Troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website and app. Glitched scrolling and...: Before you read I want to note: I have edited this post multiple times already. Note that this bug has been tested on multiple devices with friends. I used a Chormebook. I think this is a fault on...
  9. Halo Wars 360 Achievemts Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 360 Achievemts Not Unlocking: I have done the requirements for several Halo Wars achievements...they are not unlocking. I am playing Halo Wars on my 360, offline. I don't think it's an "offline problem" because I play several...
  10. Day One Achievemt Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Day One Achievemt Problem: Hello lovely Support Team, I have a Problem, I have since released the Xbox One and have thus also the Day- One condition of success , in the past few days I wanted to add this to my Showcase ,...