Achievemt glitch

Discus and support Achievemt glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What did i have to do to unlock some glitched achievement? ee2730df-b8e9-4f8a-ac6e-779823c486cb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Manxdovsky98, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Manxdovsky98
    Manxdovsky98 Guest

Achievemt glitch

What did i have to do to unlock some glitched achievement?

:)

Manxdovsky98, Sep 23, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Achievemt glitch

the only thing you can do is wait for the progress in the cloud to be updated, so it has happened to me with achievements in gears 5 and some already marked them but others still not, be patient.
  3. Northern Lass Win User

Achievemt glitch

Sometimes you have to repeat the criteria if it didnt unlock first time. Or restart the game to trigger it checking your progress.
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Achievemt glitch

Hi Manxdovsky98,

It would be helpful if we knew the game and the achievement you are having the issue with.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Achievemt glitch

What game you missing some achievements? For some games it just takes a bit time and they will Show up. For others you have to play the game again and hope that it won't glitch again.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Achievemt glitch

Achievements may take up to 72hrs to reflect on your account. More info HERE.
Thema:

Achievemt glitch

1. Achievemt glitch - Similar Threads - Achievemt glitch

2. Entertaining Bugs/Glitches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Entertaining Bugs/Glitches: the spy glass glitch on sea of thieves [img] 047eac97-1fb6-4675-ac9f-54296ce24d99
  3. XBox One glitch FIFA20, cursor gets stuck on the GK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One glitch FIFA20, cursor gets stuck on the GK: I posted this in reply to someone else's similar question but the thread was locked down without it being resolved (no idea why!?) This seems to happen with my 7yo son, so I suspect he’s pressing...
  4. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic glitch on XBox One. Temple summit on Unknown Planet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic glitch on XBox One. Temple summit on Unknown Planet: I have played through this game 2 times since downloading it. First as mostly light, and the second as almost entirely dark. Both times, I have gotten to the temple summit on the unknown planet...
  5. Game pass pc glitched

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass pc glitched: When ever i try to download either tabs or my friend pedro it says sorry partner looks like you’re stuck in no mans land try restarting the app to fix it and i have restart it but it has done...
  6. Fix for the wrong pin or passkey glitch

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fix for the wrong pin or passkey glitch: So I recently found a fix for the pin or passkey glitch via Bluetooth trying to connect with your xbox one s controller. 1.Turn on the controller, make sure it is in the "connecting" state...
  7. Blu Ray / DVD sound and video glitch on XBOX ONE and XBOX ONE S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu Ray / DVD sound and video glitch on XBOX ONE and XBOX ONE S: After +/- an hour (my guess is it is about the time the player switches layers) the video stops for 5 seconds while the audio continues then the video starts playing again but the audio stops. so...
  8. Sometimes some games that I have installed glitch and appear in my Ready to Install even...

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes some games that I have installed glitch and appear in my Ready to Install even...: Title. It doesn't do it all the time but sometimes it does it on startup with my OG Xbox One. My first question it do this for anyone else and should I be worried about my Hard Drive? I have a 2TB...
  9. Halo Wars 360 Achievemts Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 360 Achievemts Not Unlocking: I have done the requirements for several Halo Wars achievements...they are not unlocking. I am playing Halo Wars on my 360, offline. I don't think it's an "offline problem" because I play several...
  10. Day One Achievemt Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Day One Achievemt Problem: Hello lovely Support Team, I have a Problem, I have since released the Xbox One and have thus also the Day- One condition of success , in the past few days I wanted to add this to my Showcase ,...