Achivement help, black ops 2

Discus and support Achivement help, black ops 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, i started to play black ops 2 on an account that never played black ops 2 before. I joined a modded lobby and someone actually spams me with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NiaKay, Oct 8, 2019.

1. NiaKay
    NiaKay Guest

So, i started to play black ops 2 on an account that never played black ops 2 before. I joined a modded lobby and someone actually spams me with achievements. I quit immediately and am now scared. The gamertag i played with never had Black Ops 2 under its
    name before. Im worred my gamertag would be banned by something beyond my control. I cant tell if its a modded lobby until something crazy happens. I have Game Pass ultimate and wish the achivements would be removed because i dont wanna be addressed as a cheater
    when it wasnt me doing the mod. I was simply playing the game like normal then that happens.

Do i lose my account? Should i be worried? I dont want to lose anything, except for those achievements if possible.

:)

NiaKay, Oct 8, 2019
  2. ItsLC Gaming Win User

nothing will happen, its a well know modded game plenty have had the achievements that way
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

You're not going to lose your account, and you shouldn't exactly have anything to worry about.
    Stuff like this happens a lot with older games that are susceptible to being hacked. People join lobbies being unaware of what's going on and so long as you're not willingly and therefore acknowledging the fact you joined a modded lobby you should be
    okay. A tip in the future would be to not do that ever again and report suspicious activity online using Xbox Live's report features so the people who are cheating are apprehended justly.

There is, however, a minor discontinuity to your story. You said you joined a modded lobby but you also said you couldn't tell if it was modded? Did you join not knowing and then realized it was?

Regardless you should check out these two links for resources about how to responsibly engage in activity online in the future.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howTo#sub-topic0-0

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards
  4. NiaKay Win User

Joined then realized it was once those achivements flew in. I was so panicked that i was shaking as i wrote this. Sorry about the confusion
  5. DanMen334 Win User

Technically you should not lose your account as it is only a game and a minimum amount in terms of achievements, but remember that it is the ones who manage the game who might find some inconsistency or trap in your data (if so) they are the ones who if
    they were s annoy seen yourself in the game or if they think there was an intention to take an advantage
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

I wouldn't be worried at worst you'd get de-ranked on the game that's all
Thema:

1. Achivement help, black ops 2 - Similar Threads - Achivement help black

2. Achivments not tracking or popping even though I've met the requirements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achivments not tracking or popping even though I've met the requirements: The game in question is Just Cause 4 I have completed everything in the game, basically 100% but one of the achievements What if I dive down. Complete operation windwalker. Which I've done...
  3. Someone in BO2 achivement hacked me and my friend and unlocked achievements for us! Help us!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone in BO2 achivement hacked me and my friend and unlocked achievements for us! Help us!: Me and my friend were playing Bo2 multiplayer and we got in a game with a cheater and all of a sudden I started unlocking achievements out of nowhere. My friend was also unlocking achievements as...
  4. cannot get achivments since three weeks help did all the troubleshoot steps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot get achivments since three weeks help did all the troubleshoot steps: cannot get achviments since three weeks help did all the troubleshoot steps 09f0721b-38e5-4812-b6d2-2d64f79b443c
  5. The End & The End? achivement help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The End & The End? achivement help: Hello, I only have 2 achievements left in minecraft for the Xbox one and they are The End achievements. I was wondering if anyone has a world with OP stuff and the materials for the end portal so...
  6. Need helping hand with achivements on Tranzit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need helping hand with achivements on Tranzit: need two players willing to help out a friend and me tonight ASAP-trying to get few achivements on zombie mode on Tranzit. Anyone willing to help out message me so i can send an invite....
  7. Someone in BO2 achivement hacked me and my friend and unlocked achievements for us! Help us!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone in BO2 achivement hacked me and my friend and unlocked achievements for us! Help us!: Me and my friend were playing Bo2 multiplayer and we got in a game with a cheater and all of a sudden I started unlocking achievements out of nowhere. My friend was also unlocking achievements as...
  8. Need help my Xbox One achivements wont unlock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help my Xbox One achivements wont unlock: My xbox one achivements wont unlock for roughly 5-6 months for example on Grand theft auto 5 you unlock an achivement when you reach level 50 im level 83 and have not unlocked it I can unlock...
  9. Achivement leaderboard help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achivement leaderboard help: Anybody lost their achivement score on activity leaderboard so fast i have had 450 score wiped over the last 4 days and todays achivement is not swhowing in my feed is the leaderboard staying in...
  10. Help , I need info , i have restet the achivements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help , I need info , i have restet the achivements: Hello, I have reset the achievements because they say I violated the code of conduct, plus I can not go back to get me because achievements are unlocked although its progress is 0%. wanted to know...