Achivments not tracking or popping even though I've met the requirements

Discus and support Achivments not tracking or popping even though I've met the requirements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game in question is Just Cause 4 I have completed everything in the game, basically 100% but one of the achievements What if I dive down.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Twist Ledgendz, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Achivments not tracking or popping even though I've met the requirements

The game in question is Just Cause 4

I have completed everything in the game, basically 100% but one of the achievements

What if I dive down. Complete operation windwalker.

Which I've done already.

It hasn't popped or showed any progress as it's still at 0%.

Bearing in mind this is later in the game so restarting the game would genuinely take hours of gameplay to get back to that point.

If anybody has any answers of fixes It would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Twist Ledgendz, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Achivments not tracking or popping even though I've met the requirements

1. Achivments not tracking or popping even though I've met the requirements - Similar Threads - Achivments tracking popping

2. For Honor! Achivements bugs. Ubisoft and Microsoft supp could not help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Honor! Achivements bugs. Ubisoft and Microsoft supp could not help.: Hello, I have a problem with the achivement "For Honor!" from the game with the same name. It's an achiv of 30 points and it says "Participate in a Season and come back to see the results at the...
  3. Achivement help, black ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achivement help, black ops 2: So, i started to play black ops 2 on an account that never played black ops 2 before. I joined a modded lobby and someone actually spams me with achievements. I quit immediately and am now scared....
  4. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare achivment bug (2009)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare achivment bug (2009): had problems with the look sharp achievement in cod4 because i had the in game cheats on when i collected the 15th enemy intel, got the 30 intel achievement just fine, thing is the counter didn't...
  5. achivements bug on hitman blood money (xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achivements bug on hitman blood money (xbox 360): Hi, I have a problem on hitman B.M. on xbox 360 I just finished the game in pro mode and I only unlock the achivements of the pro mode and not the other (expert, normal and beginner) who unlock it...
  6. Steam game on my xbox one achivement list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam game on my xbox one achivement list: Hi i have a question about how to remove a steam game from my Xbox one achievement list and played game list. I was playing Empire total war today on my pc and have forgot to close the Xbox app...
  7. Delete Achivements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete Achivements: Recently I was checking the achievements section and I see that there were two sets of Microsoft Mahjong achievements. Does someone know how can I delete the older one since I suppose I can't...
  8. Far Cry Primal Achivement "Conquest (all forts are captured)" didn't unlock on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry Primal Achivement "Conquest (all forts are captured)" didn't unlock on Xbox One X: Hello Microsoft Support said that i should ask the Achievement Support Team here to check and then fix an bugged Achievement. I already finished the Game and also got the two Achievements "To...
  9. Problem achivments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem achivments: hi, I have a problem .. I have a xbox360, 1 month ago I was banned by xboxlive for the reason that I had moddato the objectives and I was aware of the ban and the removal of goals. but after the...
  10. Change in language stopped achivements tracking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change in language stopped achivements tracking: Hello. I started playing Gears of War 4 on my Xbox one with the console set to region: Brazil and Language: Portuguese. Played the prologue and it was dubbed on Portuguese. Received the...