ACN: im vip now i lost my gold one but the accept me has vip

Discus and support ACN: im vip now i lost my gold one but the accept me has vip in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; ACN (Modems/Gateways): im vip now i lost my gold one but the accept me has vip kool thx to accept me as vip 6fb25b05-6f80-40f5-832f-61735cf5436e Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PiccoloFerby, Dec 21, 2016.

1. PiccoloFerby
    PiccoloFerby Guest

ACN (Modems/Gateways): im vip now i lost my gold one but the accept me has vip
    kool thx to accept me as vip

:)

PiccoloFerby, Dec 21, 2016
  2. I lost my VIP status

Somehow i lost my VIP status. I got level 1 or 2 VIP status before new GS ranking was released, now ist Zero again. Please fix it

o Flesh Stick o, Dec 21, 2016
  3. Oddney
    Oddney Guest
    No MyVip rewards for December purchases

same here mate, spent over £200 which got me to to 4 star vip, now i got nothing for my £200 and it has now put me back to 3star vip with 0% of the way completed

Oddney, Dec 21, 2016
  4. Oddney Win User

No MyVip rewards for December purchases

same here mate, spent over £200 which got me to to 4 star vip, now i got nothing for my £200 and it has now put me back to 3star vip with 0% of the way completed
  5. Aizeiya Win User

Rewards not received

I mean i lost my vip rank.
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Xbox Rewards

for some reason im no longer a vip on rewards and its says i dont have gold
  7. MerceNineRY Win User

1st DLC Launch Call to Arms Map Pack

thanks to this vip dlc [the recent one that is available to vip members] *a vip member at that* i no longer have to rely on the prize boxes to aquire the Gold Skin armour; as the Car 13 Armour Skin looks like a better version of the Gold Skin armour, that
    can be unlocked via the Prize boxes :)
  8. WickedCueball Win User

Xbox live VIP

How are VIPs selected?

A. The selection of VIPs differs for each Xbox LIVE Rewards VIP Exclusives offer, but if you stay active and remain an Xbox LIVE Gold member, you'll increase your chances of being selected. So, stay Gold and you could be a VIP!
Thema:

1. ACN: im vip now i lost my gold one but the accept me has vip - Similar Threads - ACN vip lost

2. ACN ACN AZ1000: No se conecta a mi consola

in XboX Networking Hardware
    ACN ACN AZ1000: No se conecta a mi consola: ACN (Modems/Gateways) ACN AZ1000: No se conecta a mi consola (Doesn't connect to my console) Hey there Christopher, Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with the Xbox One not...
  3. ACN ACN AZ1000: Name change for Xbox live

ACN ACN AZ1000: Name change for Xbox live: ACN (Modems/Gateways) ACN AZ1000: Name change for Xbox live The only way to contact anyone that can alter suspensions (or to appeal it or ask about it) is to contact enforcement through a case...
  4. ACN ACN AZ1000: Help with Xbox live?

ACN ACN AZ1000: Help with Xbox live?: ACN (Modems/Gateways) ACN AZ1000: Help with Xbox live? Hey there, you can review your account information at this link: https://account.microsoft.com/ under the "Service & Subscription" tab....
  5. ACN ACN AZ1000: Cartes Cadeaux

ACN ACN AZ1000: Cartes Cadeaux: ACN (Modems/Gateways) ACN AZ1000: Cartes Cadeaux Le système est configuré pour demander un autre moyen de paiement si vous essayez de payer avec la devise Xbox et que vous n’avez pas assez pour...
  6. ACN ACN AZ1000: Problems witn my IP

ACN ACN AZ1000: Problems witn my IP: ACN (Modems/Gateways) ACN AZ1000: Problems witn my IP Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution...
  7. ACN ACN AZ1000: Xbox points

ACN ACN AZ1000: Xbox points: ACN (Modems/Gateways) ACN AZ1000: Xbox points You will need to contact support directly about any purchasing issues. Contact Us | Xbox Support 3b117681-45f1-4928-ab2a-b96bd20d1b90
  8. ACN: Scammer

ACN: Scammer: ACN (Modems/Gateways): Scammer Use the steps here: http://xbx.lv/1TYKjXt to report the user on Xbox that is the best way to let the Enforcement Team know about them....
  9. ACN: I want to have someone help me get in multiplayer banned because I didn't threaten anyone ...

ACN: I want to have someone help me get in multiplayer banned because I didn't threaten anyone ...: ACN (Modems/Gateways): I want to have someone help me get in multiplayer banned because I didn't threaten anyone in any way excuse the minor profanity 46700a9d-60d2-41ff-bd2f-ec3c894afe86
  10. ACN: Account suspension

ACN: Account suspension: ACN (Modems/Gateways): Account suspension There is no way to override a suspension, but you can request a case review from the enforcement team. A case review can be filed by following the...