ACN: Xbox Gift card $15. Lost recipt with code on it.

Discus and support ACN: Xbox Gift card $15. Lost recipt with code on it. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; ACN (Modems/Gateways): Xbox Gift card $15. Lost recipt with code on it. (No code on back) so i recently purchased a gift card via with credit card. I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ethan garza, Mar 19, 2017.

1. ethan garza
    ethan garza Guest

ACN (Modems/Gateways): Xbox Gift card $15. Lost recipt with code on it. (No code on back)
    so i recently purchased a gift card via with credit card. I then rush him to find there was no code on the back. And realized the recipt is missing and has my activation on it.

What do i do ?

:)

ethan garza, Mar 19, 2017
  2. Microsoft rewards points

I used my Microsoft rewards points and bought a 15$ Microsoft gift card and never recived a card or a recipt. Please help

teamedgemattias, Mar 19, 2017
  3. HalfPint1023
    HalfPint1023 Guest
    Xbox Live Promotion

I purchased a full year of Xbox Live and I was told I would receive a $15 gift card for doing so. I was messaged a redeemable code but it got deleted for being 30 days old. The gift card doesn't expire until December. Is there a way you can retrieve rhe
    code that I lost or issue me a new one?

HalfPint1023, Mar 19, 2017
  4. XdSalvadoreanbX Win User

Preview

Invite me please my gamertags ill pay $15 in xbox gift card code
  5. oSparkyyyy Win User

I never got the $15 Xbox gift card code it promised me when I signed up for gold

Yes. I bought a Xbox live gold card from Walgreens. When I redeemed it I clicked on the ad that was advertising the $15 gift card if I signed up today. When I clicked on it there was a redeem code option. I clicked redeem code and redeemed it. After I did
    that a message popped up saying that I would receive the code for the $15 gift card within a month, and it's been almost 2 months and I never got it.
  6. IndianHero519 Win User

Limited Collectors Edition

I also bought the collectors edition and you should get a card with a peel off code for all of the content, and if you pre-ordered a code for the sword should be on your recipt but idk if the code is still valid for either one.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Gift Cards Missing

There's really no way to report that. Gift cards do state that Microsoft is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. Support would only be able to tell you if they were used if you had the codes from the card.
  8. Auswulf Win User

LEGALLY, can i transfer/split my $50 gift three ways

If you are referring to one $50 gift card that's a no, you cannot split credit. If you were to buy three separate $15 dollar gift cards then possibly yes but that will be $45. The2 week trial code would be a no as it would only be tied to your account. The
    assassins creed code is also a no unless it is on one Xbox one console then yes your friends can play it. But only on that one console.
Thema:

1. ACN: Xbox Gift card $15. Lost recipt with code on it. - Similar Threads - ACN Gift card

2. ACN ACN AZ1000: No se conecta a mi consola

in XboX Networking Hardware
    ACN ACN AZ1000: No se conecta a mi consola: ACN (Modems/Gateways) ACN AZ1000: No se conecta a mi consola (Doesn't connect to my console) Hey there Christopher, Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with the Xbox One not...
  3. ACN ACN AZ1000: Name change for Xbox live

ACN ACN AZ1000: Name change for Xbox live: ACN (Modems/Gateways) ACN AZ1000: Name change for Xbox live The only way to contact anyone that can alter suspensions (or to appeal it or ask about it) is to contact enforcement through a case...
  4. ACN ACN AZ1000: Help with Xbox live?

ACN ACN AZ1000: Help with Xbox live?: ACN (Modems/Gateways) ACN AZ1000: Help with Xbox live? Hey there, you can review your account information at this link: https://account.microsoft.com/ under the "Service & Subscription" tab....
  5. ACN ACN AZ1000: Cartes Cadeaux

ACN ACN AZ1000: Cartes Cadeaux: ACN (Modems/Gateways) ACN AZ1000: Cartes Cadeaux Le système est configuré pour demander un autre moyen de paiement si vous essayez de payer avec la devise Xbox et que vous n’avez pas assez pour...
  6. ACN ACN AZ1000: Problems witn my IP

ACN ACN AZ1000: Problems witn my IP: ACN (Modems/Gateways) ACN AZ1000: Problems witn my IP Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution...
  7. ACN ACN AZ1000: Xbox points

ACN ACN AZ1000: Xbox points: ACN (Modems/Gateways) ACN AZ1000: Xbox points You will need to contact support directly about any purchasing issues. Contact Us | Xbox Support 3b117681-45f1-4928-ab2a-b96bd20d1b90
  8. ACN: Scammer

ACN: Scammer: ACN (Modems/Gateways): Scammer Use the steps here: http://xbx.lv/1TYKjXt to report the user on Xbox that is the best way to let the Enforcement Team know about them....
  9. ACN: I want to have someone help me get in multiplayer banned because I didn't threaten anyone ...

ACN: I want to have someone help me get in multiplayer banned because I didn't threaten anyone ...: ACN (Modems/Gateways): I want to have someone help me get in multiplayer banned because I didn't threaten anyone in any way excuse the minor profanity 46700a9d-60d2-41ff-bd2f-ec3c894afe86
  10. ACN: Account suspension

ACN: Account suspension: ACN (Modems/Gateways): Account suspension There is no way to override a suspension, but you can request a case review from the enforcement team. A case review can be filed by following the...