: Acount

Discus and support : Acount in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Acount Hi Fuzionghost, in order for us to help you better - would you mind elaberating on your comment please. Obviously someone has taken your... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Fuzionghost, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Fuzionghost
    Fuzionghost Guest

Hi
    Fuzionghost

in order for us to help you better - would you mind elaberating on your comment please. Obviously someone has taken your friends account, though that can be interperated differently. Has the account email, password been broken into, has someone just taken
    your friends gt, has some one ... etc,

Some more information would help please

Thank you

:)

Fuzionghost, Jul 12, 2019
  2. ticomique Win User

wrong xbox acount

hi

switching acount on my xbox is not a problem i mean the link between my microsoft acount and my xbox like on MY Microsoft acount i log in another xbox acount i would like to put my real xbox acount mon my microsoft acount
  3. LilNightOWL514 Win User

Xbox one something went wrong 0x800488fc

I was having the same issue with my main acount and my smurf acount ( just a extra account) but i kept going through acounts tell one loged in and once one worked i was able to trick my xbox in signing in to my main acount by using the switch acount option.
  4. Senryu BR Win User

Australia to canada.

The key to resolve your problems home in Xbox transfer acount tool, but you have a serious problem today because that tool don´t work any more, the MS remove that

Unfortuny you have to create a canadian acount to resolve your problems (use the canadian acount for your purchases, the xbox permit that, you can buy in canadian and play in australian acount only if two acount home in the same Xbox)
  5. cod bo 2 zombie Win User

issue

the acount that is having issues is sharne9986 please fix and send messages about my question to this acount please
  6. OZARKFOX Win User

ark rule brackers report it to ark

iv post it all this on my fcoebook acount on public . my post and yours on my fb acount .
Thema:

1. : Acount - Similar Threads - Acount

2. Child Acount

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child Acount: I tried to buy a game on the store via credit card and it says that i need to ask a parent but i'm 19 years old and my mother's account is unavailable because she is dead so i want my child...
  3. My monney on my acount have faded away!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monney on my acount have faded away!: What that? I have a sold on my account...i use it and i have a rest...and is magic faded away!!!! where is the support in french? you accept other country monney but for support that isn't your...
  4. How do i report a acount with proof?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i report a acount with proof?: Hello, I would like to know how to report a acount with proof Today i saw someone cheating on black ops 2 I have video proof how do i submit it? 05c9c248-ccce-440c-bad6-830c58b78c6d
  5. Family Account with 2 Gold Acounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Account with 2 Gold Acounts: I have a gold account and my son has been playing using my account for the past few years. I set him up with his own account, under Family, but he insists on using my profile. We now have 2 xbox...
  6. Xbox acount

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox acount: I have accidentally entered information that has locked my Xbox account into a child account and I don't know how to fix it. Anyone know? d561c3fd-dec8-4a98-92c7-180b4949ad2b
  7. Got suspeneded because my friend wrote a message on my acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got suspeneded because my friend wrote a message on my acount: Hi on my acouny my friend posted a message on my xbox acount as a joke and didnt expect me to get a 1 week comunication ban if you want to ask him his gamertag is: [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]....
  8. i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted...: i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted from the xbox live and i dont remember all the detiles of them, can you help me fix this problem?...
  9. cant get my free games from my xbox live acount from lap top

in XBoX on Windows
    cant get my free games from my xbox live acount from lap top: hello Amigo please if somebody can help out,this is the third time I sing in int my xbox live account and try to get my free xbox 360 free games from my gold membership and is impossible to get...
  10. recover acount xbox / odzyskanie kont na xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    recover acount xbox / odzyskanie kont na xbox: Howdo Irecover my xbox account? Idon'tremembe rmy passwordor email. help me jak odzyskac konto na xboxie? nie pamietam ani hasla ani emaila. pomocy 7ccda159-b6a5-45b6-93db-8b032496e4e5