: Acount

Discus and support : Acount in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Acount Hi Fuzionghost, in order for us to help you better - would you mind elaberating on your comment please. Obviously someone has taken your... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Fuzionghost, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Fuzionghost
    Fuzionghost Guest

Hi
    Fuzionghost

in order for us to help you better - would you mind elaberating on your comment please. Obviously someone has taken your friends account, though that can be interperated differently. Has the account email, password been broken into, has someone just taken
    your friends gt, has some one ... etc,

Some more information would help please

Thank you

:)

Fuzionghost, Jul 12, 2019
  2. ticomique Win User

wrong xbox acount

hi

switching acount on my xbox is not a problem i mean the link between my microsoft acount and my xbox like on MY Microsoft acount i log in another xbox acount i would like to put my real xbox acount mon my microsoft acount
  3. LilNightOWL514 Win User

Xbox one something went wrong 0x800488fc

I was having the same issue with my main acount and my smurf acount ( just a extra account) but i kept going through acounts tell one loged in and once one worked i was able to trick my xbox in signing in to my main acount by using the switch acount option.
  4. Senryu BR Win User

Australia to canada.

The key to resolve your problems home in Xbox transfer acount tool, but you have a serious problem today because that tool don´t work any more, the MS remove that

Unfortuny you have to create a canadian acount to resolve your problems (use the canadian acount for your purchases, the xbox permit that, you can buy in canadian and play in australian acount only if two acount home in the same Xbox)
  5. cod bo 2 zombie Win User

issue

the acount that is having issues is sharne9986 please fix and send messages about my question to this acount please
  6. OZARKFOX Win User

ark rule brackers report it to ark

iv post it all this on my fcoebook acount on public . my post and yours on my fb acount .
Thema:

1. : Acount - Similar Threads - Acount

2. Game transferring from parental acount to child acount

in XBoX on Windows
    Game transferring from parental acount to child acount: Hy I bought for my son a gaming license as gift, from my laptop, that not have sufficient hardware resources to play the game. I want to transfer the game from my laptop on my son's pc, the...
  3. microsoft acount for switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft acount for switch: i cant logback in i the code wont work im just stuck at the enter code screen 43d86119-d5ec-459a-babc-affbe79b999c
  4. Xbox acount temporary blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox acount temporary blocked: my account has been blocked since July, whenever i unlock it, it is blocked again even when the console is off, where can I find out why it is blocked? Yes, I tried to contact technical support...
  5. destiny acount sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny acount sharing: Hey i have been playing destiny 2 with my sister since the forsaken expansion. we live in the same household and i have purchased every expansion for this game. when i purchased shadowkeep and the...
  6. Moving a gamertag to a different microsoft acount

in XBoX on Windows
    Moving a gamertag to a different microsoft acount: I have an Xbox gamer tag, however I have a different Microsoft account I used to sign in to windows, I then bought Gears of war 4 and its season pass through the windows 10 app store, when I try...
  7. xbox acount swithes

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox acount swithes: My sons used up all of his account switches as he lives in mutiple houses can he get additional account switches K Stringer stringy,*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt....
  8. Someone deleted my acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone deleted my acount: So I received a final text to the phone number linked with my account saying that the phone number had been removed from the account and to check to make sure that I was the one who had removed...
  9. Take acounts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Take acounts off: I got my xbox 1 from a friend who got a new one but we are not on good terms anymore and I have his friends profiles on the xbox but I've been playing it and have games on it that with my internet...
  10. Child Acount

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child Acount: I tried to buy a game on the store via credit card and it says that i need to ask a parent but i'm 19 years old and my mother's account is unavailable because she is dead so i want my child...