Act 2 Source of it all glitch

Discus and support Act 2 Source of it all glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In Act 2 at the point where you have gotten to the 2nd communications tower and you walk in and go to the console and there is no power from what I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrandGodfather, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Act 2 Source of it all glitch

In Act 2 at the point where you have gotten to the 2nd communications tower and you walk in and go to the console and there is no power from what I was able to gather your supposed to press x to get jack to go through a certain spot this is not working
    anyone else having this issue let me know so I can figure out how to fix it. I hope to solve this problem.

:)

GrandGodfather, Sep 18, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Grand,

Thanks for the update. We recommend to post on the
    gears forums
    and see if coalition can assist as this is an in game issue. As you suggested too, may have someone join you and play as jack to finish that point.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. GrandGodfather Win User

I think you have to switch the power on first. You may need to send him through a vent or something. Sometimes using the pulse ability Jack offers, will give you a hint there’s one to be had.
    You are correct you need to switch on the power but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGHpHTWQlAc

as you will see I am trying to get jack to allow me to turn the power on and go through the vent to do it but I am unable to get jack to go through the said vent because I keep trying to press x and it will NOT allow me to press x at this point. feel free
    to look the video over you will see Im moving around trying to get the option to press x and nothing.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

I think you have to switch the power on first. You may need to send him through a vent or something. Sometimes using the pulse ability Jack offers, will give you a hint there’s one to be had.
  5. Exodus Scalpel Win User

A hard reset may solve this problem. Hold down the power button until the system shuts down and unplug the power cable. Wait for 5 min and plug it back in and restart the console
  6. GrandGodfather Win User

Hi ,

I watched the video and it does seem odd that you cannot send Jack through the vent. When I played, I personally never tried while holding a heavy weapon, but have you tried dropping the heavy weapon and aim down sights directly at the vent and see if that
    makes a difference?

If you happen to have a friend who can help you and play as Jack to see if allows another player to manually access the vent, but if that doesn't work then I'd recommend re-installing the game.
    Forgot to mention I tried that as well same issue. Maybe someone else playing as jack might work.
Thema:

1. Act 2 Source of it all glitch - Similar Threads - Act Source glitch

2. Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch: This question is from my mom. My little brother 14 is very bad he refuses to go to shcool and corners my mom into the wall she's in her 50s only 5 foot 4. She's has been slowly taking his...
  3. Is it right microsoft are refuse to act over people giving out my address because it's in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it right microsoft are refuse to act over people giving out my address because it's in...: Why will management not act and insist on hiding behind protocol and cross communication 7422962e-7e01-4c17-9b53-2170e032a3f0
  4. Profile picture is acting weird

in XBoX on Windows
    Profile picture is acting weird: A few days ago I wanted to change my profile picture, It was approved and everything but it could be only seen by others, what I mean is that If I go to my profile I see the old one and if I go to...
  5. Gears of War 5 Act 2 Chapter 4 Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 5 Act 2 Chapter 4 Glitch: Hello, I recently purchased GOW 5 for Xbox One and have been playing the campaign when I came across a glitch that impedes me from proceeding to the next checkpoint. I was playing this is co-op...
  6. Act 2 Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Act 2 Glitch: Posted the other day and tried the suggestion that I should power cycle and unplug for 5 minutes and it did not work. Decided that Im gonna post a video showing the issue. To whoever looks at this...
  7. Xbox one acting weirdly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one acting weirdly: Hi there, For some reason, my xbox will only stay on the store tab and when trying to move to any other tabs such as 'community' or 'home' it will jump right back to store. Hence not enabling me...
  8. My Xbox one S is acting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S is acting up: Lately my xbox has been experiencing issues involving gameplay entering the home button menu and starting. In more detail: -my xbox menu will tend to freeze when popping up the side bar on the...
  9. Controller analog stick acting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller analog stick acting up: 4/5 months ago, I bought an Xbox One Wireless Controller White Sport Edition, and for the past 4/5 months, it has worked fine. Today, that changed. I let my sister have a go on MK11 and being the...
  10. Quantum Break Windows. Act 2, Part I - Cannot interact with chronon source

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break Windows. Act 2, Part I - Cannot interact with chronon source: Am I missing something, doing something wrong, or is this a glitch? I cannot move past this point without the chronon source, so it's really frustrating. I press v, but I can't find a way to...