Actiontec: i cant creat a club

Discus and support Actiontec: i cant creat a club in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Actiontec (Modems/Gateways): i cant creat a club it says go to xbox.com to change the settings but i cant find them 380a0dab-5f23-4449-873f-02d8259cd433 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Secret Ninja 82, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Actiontec: i cant creat a club

Actiontec (Modems/Gateways): i cant creat a club
    it says go to xbox.com to change the settings but i cant find them

:)

Secret Ninja 82, Nov 12, 2016
  2. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    Echo4Ent, Nov 12, 2016
  3. I Cant Join/Create any Clubs

I cant use the clubs function, it just give me a random error and says to me go to xbox.com. help plz, i want to create a club to reunite people from my country, and i cant

EduGamerCraft13, Nov 12, 2016
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

I can't enter or create a Club.

5. Ennileah ☆ Win User

My XBOX ONE club is gone. I was the admin and now it's gone??

Hi there

Am sorry to hear you cant access your created club. Firstly can I check you have logged in with the correct account??

Also you can only have Ownership of 3 clubs publicly. I have to also ask have you had any suspensions applied to your account recently?? you can check this at http://enforcement.xbox.com

Enforcement actions can sometimes affect any clubs you own

There are steps here also to follow if you cant create another club
  6. Tom From Norway Win User

Cant join clubs or create

1. Create another microsoft account and xbox account
    2. Add the account with the problem as a child to the family
    3. Change the setting from the "Adult" account
    4. Then remove the "adult" account from the family

Worked for me atleast.
  7. WPAK Win User

Cant join clubs or create

Hi there

if your account is a child account then the parental account has to sign in and make those changed for your account.

If your account isn't a child account then please try to see what happens when you sign in at
    http://account.xbox.com/settings via a different browser or via InPrivate/Incognite browsing (Ctrl+Ship+P or Ctrl+Shift+N) to see what happens

Let us know the results
  8. NamanJain3 Win User

Unable to join Xbox Clubs

I have the same problem. My account is adult account. I have all the related privacy settings regarding clubs enabled/allowed. Still I cant enter or create any club.

Any other possible solution?
Thema:

Actiontec: i cant creat a club

1. Actiontec: i cant creat a club - Similar Threads - Actiontec cant creat

2. Actiontec ActionTec MI424WR: Xbox One X intermitten networking issue at boot up

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Actiontec ActionTec MI424WR: Xbox One X intermitten networking issue at boot up: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec MI424WR: Xbox One X intermitten networking issue at boot up Hello, check this following link and be sure to run this test, and let us know the results, keep...
  3. Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: Meu Xbox não conecta na internet

Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: Meu Xbox não conecta na internet: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) Actiontec FV2200: Meu Xbox não conecta na internet Check this link for a possible solution:...
  4. Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: My life

Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: My life: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) Actiontec FV2200: My life You can't ask for handouts or free stuff at the forums, also don't post personal data. Read the forum's rules before you post!...
  5. Actiontec ActionTec Q1000: Why do my Xbox say open net all things good then it will say ...

Actiontec ActionTec Q1000: Why do my Xbox say open net all things good then it will say ...: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec Q1000: Why do my Xbox say open net all things good then it will say checking network and there's mass leggi Check this link for a possible solution:...
  6. Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: My Xbox won’t turn on but making the noise

Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: My Xbox won’t turn on but making the noise: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) Actiontec FV2200: My Xbox won’t turn on but making the noise It seems like it may have went out on you. Calling phone support to see about a repair is probably your...
  7. Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: Cod wwII services non avaible

Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: Cod wwII services non avaible: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) Actiontec FV2200: Cod wwII services non avaible My call of duty wwII doesn't work. It's written "cod services are non avaible right now,please try again later" BUT it...
  8. Actiontec ActionTec PK5000: help me out please

Actiontec ActionTec PK5000: help me out please: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec PK5000: help me out please I had been enforced for something I didn't do, not knowing how to fix it I waited til yesterday for it to end. Although when I just...
  9. Actiontec ActionTec Q1000: want young office

Actiontec ActionTec Q1000: want young office: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec Q1000: want young office Eagles vs Panthers live stream Philadelphia Eagles vs Carolina Panthers live stream Eagles vs Panthers live stream Philadelphia...
  10. Actiontec: Cant send messages to friends on xbox live with xbox one.

Actiontec: Cant send messages to friends on xbox live with xbox one.: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways): Cant send messages to friends on xbox live with xbox one. hi, I have been chatting with Xbox live support because i can't send messages to friends on Xbox live, my...