Activating Gold error

Discus and support Activating Gold error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i bought a gold membership online from amazon and i’m trying to activate it but it says that the gift card cannot be activated in my region. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kathleende Cuba Figaroa, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Activating Gold error

So i bought a gold membership online from amazon and i’m trying to activate it but it says that the gift card cannot be activated in my region. Please help..!

:)

Kathleende Cuba Figaroa, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Manxdovsky98 Win User

Activating Gold error

Le carte d'oro Xbox Live sono bloccate nella regione che dovresti acquistare all'interno della tua regione

Se ti sei trasferito e non hai modificato la tua regione in Gestisci il mio account, dovresti farlo
    Exactly the problem is the region
  3. Edgarour Win User

Activating Gold error

It is a regional problem, better to contact technical support of your country to see what solution they give you
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Activating Gold error

As others have stated, Xbox Live Gold cards are region specific.

If you purchased this directly from Amazon (sold and shipped by Amazon) I would suggest contacting Amazon about the issue and a return/refund request.

You could also reach out to Xbox Support to see if they can assist you any further on this issue.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Activating Gold error

Then I would suggest you to :

1. Log into your Amazon account
    2. Click Accounts
    3. Click Your Orders
    4. Locate the order in which you purchased the Xbox Live Gold
    5. Click the Request Return/Refund tab
    6. Follow the instructions on properly returning for a refund. (Sometimes you may be given the option to Exchange, but in this case I advise against this to avoid receiving another Xbox Live Gold for an incorrect region.)

Hopefully this was of some help and you get this issue resolved.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Activating Gold error

Hey there and thanks for reaching out Kathleende Cuba Figaroa,

Actually, if you change your region it could lead to discrepancies with your billing info and you might not be able to access content on the store at all as a result. Also, one can only change region every 90 days so you would end up in a tight spot. As
    posted by Ironwilled
    , the best course of action at this point would be to get with the vendor that sold you this code and see if you can get one that is viable for the correct region.

Hope this information was helpful.

Much thanks for reading!
Thema:

Activating Gold error

1. Activating Gold error - Similar Threads - Activating Gold error

2. Erro 0x803f800f mesmo com a Live Gold ativa (Error 0x803f800f even with Live Gold active)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro 0x803f800f mesmo com a Live Gold ativa (Error 0x803f800f even with Live Gold active): Olá, de alguns dias para hoje, alguns jogos da Live Gold simplesmente pararam de funcionar, apresentando o erro 0x803f800f falando que a Live Gold deve ser verificada e se necessário renova-la...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Code Activation Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Code Activation Error: Every time I try to Activate the 3 Months Free Xbox Live Gold Code that came bundled with my Xbox One S I get an error when I confirm Billing Details saying something went wrong on our end try...
  4. Error getting access ingame gold features with active suscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error getting access ingame gold features with active suscription: Hello, I have an active live gold suscription, 1 week ago. I was playing to Destiny 2 gold suscription features like playing crucible or strike matchmaking but yesterday it appear disabled to...
  5. error code 0x803f800c with active Gold subscription. Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 0x803f800c with active Gold subscription. Xbox One: Hi, I have and active Gold subscription and today i found myself unable to boot any game with gold offered for the Xbox One. Everytime i try to boot a game i get the following message: " looks...
  6. Activation code gold status (BURGER KING for 48 h) error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Activation code gold status (BURGER KING for 48 h) error: Hello there! I buy the activation code for 2 months, when i try to activate this it tell me contact to support because it have a error activation! What is this, please? Sry for my bad english....
  7. Error activating Xbox Gold Live membership with prepaid code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error activating Xbox Gold Live membership with prepaid code: When I attempt to redeem a digital code I continue to receive the following error: XBOS-5002 Please send instruction how to fix this. c706dbad-1d0c-496f-812a-1bbf7c029575
  8. Hi, I have problem trying to activated xbox live gold card.. error ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have problem trying to activated xbox live gold card.. error ...: When I try to activated my card code, this error appear and dont work at all, just said try later .... The card code was accepted, because appear the message with the right time that it has (3...
  9. Please help! An error occurs during the activation status of Gold 80153021

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help! An error occurs during the activation status of Gold 80153021: Please help! An error occurs during the activation status of Gold 80153021. a20b6f92-86b1-483f-a251-e5ef0a0d1682
  10. Having Trouble activating my 3M live Gold membership gift card Error code Ox80154017

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Trouble activating my 3M live Gold membership gift card Error code Ox80154017: Hi please help I have tried on numerous occasions to activate my 3month gold membership Gift card but it always tells me that something has gone wrong and to please try again later with this...