Activating Punchcards in Microsoft Rewards on Xbox not working.

Discus and support Activating Punchcards in Microsoft Rewards on Xbox not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else having issues with activating the "Gears POP!" and "Ori and the Will of the Wisps" Punch Cards on the Xbox Rewards app? I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JemVanWin, Mar 14, 2020.

1. JemVanWin
    JemVanWin Guest

Is anyone else having issues with activating the "Gears POP!" and "Ori and the Will of the Wisps" Punch Cards on the Xbox Rewards app?

I've successfully unlocked the Achievement task on both but the punch card activation tasks just won't log.

I was wondering if it would take some time to register the actions but it's been several days now.

:)

JemVanWin, Mar 14, 2020
  2. FantasticLFC1 Win User

I have tried for 4 days in a row and a few times a day to contact rewards support on the website and have filled everything in only to get the message, Sorry there is a problem our end please try again later.!!
  3. KillaRh1no Win User

Had similar issues just go through to support on the Microsoft rewards website.
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

My Ori and the Will of the Wisps one worked for me a few days ago. Maybe it will update in a day or so. Xbox Live was messed up yesterday and that might be the reason why.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I did manage to complete it, but that was on the first day
  6. KaiFreddi Win User

UPDATE: Both Ori and the Will of the Wisps and Sea of Thieves punch cards have now been activated for me. Also my Weekly Set has tracked my Achievements.

Hopefully these issues have been resolved for everyone else as well.
    Me too. Problem solved.
Thema:

1. Activating Punchcards in Microsoft Rewards on Xbox not working. - Similar Threads - Activating Punchcards Microsoft

2. I purchased a X box gift card and want to confirm activated

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased a X box gift card and want to confirm activated: I purchased a X box gift card and want to confirm activated d99d6cb8-deb0-4aa5-8a3e-f0b46f6da929
  3. Xbox Developer Mode not activating on insider ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Developer Mode not activating on insider ring?: I'm trying to activate developer mode, but it gets to the we need to update, and does nothing. I have restarted fully, and have no clue what to do not. submitted by /u/YeeOfficer [link] [comments]
  4. What's the Store Experience Activity

in XboX Insiders
    What's the Store Experience Activity: Quick question, I have an Activity called Store Experience available. Is this for the old store or the new one. If it's for the new one then I don't have it. submitted by /u/Arn_Skr [link]...
  5. Zenith Labs Longevity Activator®! Reviews & Buy Now!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zenith Labs Longevity Activator®! Reviews & Buy Now!: Will look younger compared to folks in precisely the age category. Longevity Activator skin moist. Over-exposure into the direct rays of the sun may cause the skin speed longevity activator review...
  6. Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...: Hi there, I'm trying to download a game using the Game Pass App for Android but when going into the "Manage console" setting on the phone the only console I can only see my "Home" console (1TB...
  7. Active Console I've Never Seen Before On Game Pass App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Active Console I've Never Seen Before On Game Pass App: So today I went to try and download Grounded from my Game Pass app on ios and when choosing which Active Console to download to, I saw a new one named, "Cobra" that I've never recognized before. I...
  8. GOW5 Punchcard not activating

in XBoX on Consoles
    GOW5 Punchcard not activating: I have completed a new achievement in GOW5 but it is not activating on the Punchcard. How do I resolve this??? Also, this keeps happening with the Punchcard quite a lot....
  9. Activity feed comments can't be seen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Activity feed comments can't be seen: Hello! I been having this issue about 2 months, when someone commented in my activity feed, the comment section was blank. The other comments in my old post were disappeared too and been replaced...
  10. Again: Gamertag remains active after 5 years of inactivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Again: Gamertag remains active after 5 years of inactivity: Earlier today I asked a question here: Gamertag remains active after 5 years of inactivity and I got an answer was marked as an answer and the topic was locked, but it does not answer the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ori punchcard not activating