Activision

Discus and support Activision in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Activision has a Twitter account, but I had to delete mine because it was nothing but trouble. Do you know a way to contact them or get in touch with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Roy HydeHyde, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Roy HydeHyde
    Roy HydeHyde Guest

Activision

Activision has a Twitter account, but I had to delete mine because it was nothing but trouble. Do you know a way to contact them or get in touch with them? Because I had no choice but to delete my Twitter account. Can you get in touch with them via iCloud,
    Gmail, anything?

:)

Roy HydeHyde, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Activision

3. Roy HydeHyde Win User

Activision

But they only get in touch with me on Twitter after I go to activision support to ask a question.
  4. Bokor Zombie Win User

Activision

Hi Roy,

This is the easiest way to contact Activision - https://support.activision.com/Contact_Us
  5. Yousef Islam Win User

Activision

Try setting this to your search preferences to local.
  6. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

Activision

I've read this thread before.
Thema:

Activision

1. Activision - Similar Threads - Activision

2. Troller that MicroSoft or Activision will not do anything about

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troller that MicroSoft or Activision will not do anything about: I have a troller on COD WW2 and MW that MicroSoft and Activision will not do anything about. His/her COD emblem actually is: "[MY NAME] [removed- inapprorpaite]!" I have reported and reported...
  3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - Unlinking Activision Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - Unlinking Activision Account: As some people may already be wondering... “why cant I unlink my (Xbox, PSN, Battlenet etc) from activision” I submitted a ticket hopefully they will fix with a worldwide fox to enable users...
  4. Unlinking Activision Accounts for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Activision Accounts for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Is there a way to unlink a gamertag from an Activision account on the Microsoft side? The option to do it on the Activision site no longer works. When you click on "Unlink" it says unlinking is...
  5. keeps asking me to sign in to activision wont let me play?

in XBoX on Consoles
    keeps asking me to sign in to activision wont let me play?: keeps asking me to sign in to activision wont let me play? de1c65cf-7acf-4a47-8cb2-f2688214b0dc
  6. Activision email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activision email: does activision have an email address. Because I want to send feedback. a134b093-b111-4ddd-b295-1a4ce2dbe916
  7. Horrible Activision planning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible Activision planning: The lack of content on the last gen versions of black ops 3 creates a bigger problem within the community than Activision may believe. Aside of the content they charge for such simple things as...
  8. Activision -МОШЕННИКИ!ьорпонрс

in XBoX Accessibility
    Activision -МОШЕННИКИ!ьорпонрс: Объясните,что это за ДЕ ЬМО!!!???? от компании?Так игры call of duty black ops 3 режим "Зомби 2 не существует!Постоянно вылетает игра ,отключенный провод на экране, перенос хоста и прочее...
  9. ​Microsoft: To Buy Activision And The Call of Duty Franchise!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Microsoft: To Buy Activision And The Call of Duty Franchise!: Microsoft: To Buy Activision And The Call of Duty Franchise! - Sign the Petition! Signez la pétition via @Change 78ed0783-b937-4c59-a123-8aec8c8a1a47
  10. Microsoft and activision are probably in games hacking for money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft and activision are probably in games hacking for money: Many people have been hacked and can't play anything but zombies. i have the same problem, the hack has been around since black ops 2 was released. First you can't enter multiplayer games...