Activities to do while xbox has an outage

Discus and support Activities to do while xbox has an outage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do you read, watch tv, etc... b62e5b16-8f73-43a6-9196-7ac9c5f14032 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NiteTimeOwl3533, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Activities to do while xbox has an outage

Do you read, watch tv, etc...

:)

NiteTimeOwl3533, Sep 9, 2019
  2. I Tsunayoshi I Win User

It "Causes Some Members to have problems" not all members....

[​IMG]
    That means less than nothing when 2/3 boxes are logged in and being used by no lifers, but MS deigns me unworthy and kicks me off and begins active denial of service. If signing in is something being affected, no one should be getting on without a fight.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

Praying... and helping people to be patient.
  4. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Well a Wed night - Thurs morn my internet/cable was out, so I just watched movies and played games offline. I restarted Halo 5 at home and then took my Xbox One X to my families house and watched Infinity War/Endgame and Detective Pikachu, since the outage
    was city wide. I knew it was a smart thing to buy my parents a 4K TV earlier this year.
  5. Epic Louie Win User

I just watch tv when it's down.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Set the console to offline, and continue playing games.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/using-xbox-one-offline
Thema:

1. Activities to do while xbox has an outage - Similar Threads - Activities while has

2. Microsoft has blocked purchasing due to 'Suspicious activity'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has blocked purchasing due to 'Suspicious activity': My son has an Xbox and I've regularly added funds to his account to buy games. Last week I tried to add some money and got a message saying the payment had failed and I needed to contact...
  3. Idle screen runs while active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Idle screen runs while active: I updated to latest software a few days back May 2018. Now the Xbox idle screen is becoming active while my apps are running content. For example my kid tries to watch Netflix and the idle screen...
  4. give option with skype to mute your mic in all other games and apps while call is active

in XBoX Games and Apps
    give option with skype to mute your mic in all other games and apps while call is active: as title says i want a option so that when im playing a game people dont get my end of the skype call coming into game chat as people think im talking to them and dont realise im on skype with my...
  5. Idle screen runs while active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Idle screen runs while active: I updated to latest software a few days back May 2018. Now the Xbox idle screen is becoming active while my apps are running content. For example my kid tries to watch Netflix and the idle screen...
  6. Xbox live "active" while it isn't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live "active" while it isn't: Hello I just came back to xbox for first time in months and didn't have any xbox live and had already bought a 3 month prepaid code but when I were about to redeem it I saw that for a limited...
  7. Upgrading to 1 month Gold while 14 day trial code still active?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to 1 month Gold while 14 day trial code still active?: I just bought and activated a 14 day xbox live gold trial code online to play "World of Tanks" multiplayer, but I quickly realized (and AFTER I have activated the code) that it was not possible to...
  8. Can I activate 30-days XBL Gold prepaid code while I still have an active subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I activate 30-days XBL Gold prepaid code while I still have an active subscription?: Hello. Currently I own an unused code for 30 days of XBL Gold membership. Also I've got a Gold membership activated until 15th of July. Can I use my prepaid code right now and my Gold membership...
  9. Xbox One systematically breaking down while instant on is active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One systematically breaking down while instant on is active: Im not sure right now if this is due to the last update but at first it was just the controller being unable to turn on the system when it had the "instant on" mode active. it also had the issue...
  10. messaging while not active

in XBoX on Consoles
    messaging while not active: I just had a question about the messaging system. while have no gold account active, can I still receive messages from other players, and do I still appear online if I'm logged in to my x box...