actual file size...

Discus and support actual file size... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; what is the game file size when 100% download complete? game card says something about 54gb... what is your game file size?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XCELRATE, Nov 13, 2014.

1. XCELRATE
    XCELRATE Guest

actual file size...

what is the game file size when 100% download complete?

game card says something about 54gb...

what is your game file size?

:)

XCELRATE, Nov 13, 2014
  2. JDBAKER
    JDBAKER Guest
    Destiny: Digital Guardian Edition for the Xbox One?

Now that this (Destiny: Digital Guardian Edition for the Xbox One) is available for direct pre-order, pre-load for XBox One, what's the download file size and actual footprint (i.e., actual installed file size on Xbox One HDD)?

JDBAKER, Nov 13, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    AC Unity - actual download file size...

I believe the second size that you posted is the correct one. At least that's the size that shows in the Store. Are you able to start the game and play it?

onyxishere, Nov 13, 2014
  4. JDBAKER Win User

Destiny: Digital Guardian Edition for the Xbox One?

Now that this (Destiny: Digital Guardian Edition for the Xbox One) is available for direct pre-order, pre-load for XBox One, what's the download file size and actual footprint (i.e., actual installed file size on Xbox One HDD)?
  5. XCELRATE Win User

instead of just showing a percent downloaded, they should also add xx.xx GB / 38.35 GB.

let the user know what is a complete download.

or have a download verified complete comment!

DT
  6. XCELRATE Win User

it would be nice if the total file size was indicated on the Xbox one download screen, as something like %35 17.09 GB of 38.35 GB.

this way we would know exactly with no doubts...

Size:

38.35 GB

Release date:

11/11/2014
  7. onyxishere Win User

I believe the second size that you posted is the correct one. At least that's the size that shows in the Store. Are you able to start the game and play it?
  8. Shaggy2000 Win User

Why Is "Watchdogs" Such A Small Game?

@Azrael0008uk

Could it be that the 20GB is the download size, but once the files are downloaded, unzipped and installed, the total size is actually more like 40GB as mentioned above?
Thema:

actual file size...

1. actual file size... - Similar Threads - actual file size

2. How do i speak to a real person that will actually help

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i speak to a real person that will actually help: Im fed up with microsoft, their refund policies aren't obvious and nor are their contact us buttons. I mean ffs they get members of the community to do their live chat support for them. anyway, my...
  3. How do you actually get help from a person for Xbox???

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you actually get help from a person for Xbox???: Have an Xbox One X that was purchased May 2019 so still have 2.5 months left on the warranty. The Xbox will turn on but get a startup error message and after having exhausted all tips and fixes...
  4. What do I do with the Call of Duty disc game when I actually only have digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do with the Call of Duty disc game when I actually only have digital download: HI, I'm a mother who is very very new to xbox, I just bought one. And I also went to buy the Call of Duty-Modern Warfare game disc for my son......Unfortunately, my xbox cannot load disc, it's...
  5. (Discussion) What game actually made you shed a tear?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Discussion) What game actually made you shed a tear?: Sephiroth killing Aeris in FF VII. that was a shock and it came out of nowhere. the music that plays in that scene is so emotional dd2c3aa7-4fdb-4fb9-88da-cd03f89b519a
  6. Is there a good place to submit minor suggestions (not actual bugs/problems)?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a good place to submit minor suggestions (not actual bugs/problems)?: I'm only wondering because one thing I noticed when I got this update is that all the tiles in sections reverted to medium. Just think it'd be REALLY nice if they have to change things again if...
  7. Video game antagonist you actually like.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video game antagonist you actually like.: he is my favourite, love him! 3422562f-0c08-435c-8304-e05eee69332c
  8. Xbox.com ONLY Issue showing all previous messages from to 6-8 months old but no actual messages

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox.com ONLY Issue showing all previous messages from to 6-8 months old but no actual messages: On Xbox.com ONLY I've noticed a recent unfixed error so when I go to my Messages I see the conversations boxes on the left side & there up to 6-8 months old but it only shows the gamertags & the...
  9. How do you Actually Report a Player Through Xbox.com on the PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you Actually Report a Player Through Xbox.com on the PC?: How do you actually report an Xbox player on PC? I'm not one to usually do this, usually I'd just ignore, mute, block, or vote kick someone if need be when gaming. However, I recently was put...
  10. AC Unity - actual download file size...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Unity - actual download file size...: the card says 54gb, does anyone know the actual file size? i keep getting to 39.8gb before everything apparently shuts off... so far i'm not very happy with the xbox one......