Adaptive contoller mouse 2.0 support

Discus and support Adaptive contoller mouse 2.0 support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Will the xbox adaptive controller support a 2.0 usb mouse? ebda7bc1-905a-4687-be7f-abf794530950 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Knar24, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Knar24
    Knar24 Guest

Will the xbox adaptive controller support a 2.0 usb mouse?

:)

Knar24, Mar 31, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Knar24,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Insofar as the compatibility of the Adaptive controller to support a 2.0 USB mouse, it should be able to do so since it does allow for USB connectivity for most devices that are USB 2.0.

Here are some super handy support articles relating to the Adaptive controller that you may find useful for reference:

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

All about the Xbox Adaptive Controller

I hope that this information helps out and that you're enjoying the Adaptive controller!
  3. Arminator Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller Supported Joysticks & Standards

...So, does the Xbox Adaptive Controller work with any USB 2.0 HIDs?

I have a TetraMouse XA (http://tetramouse.com), which is a proportional USB mouth joystick that controls the mouse on a PC, and it is not recognized by the Adaptive Controller.

Thank you,

Joe
    As the page about the Adaptive Controller states, it supports USB 2.0 HID
    Gamepad and Joysticks only
    . It seems that the TetraMouse XA is a HID Mouse device, not a gamepad and joystick (despite the fact it uses sticks to control the mouse cursor).

So I'm afraid, that currently the TetraMouse doesn't work, unless you
    contact TetraLite
    and ask them to provide a special firmware, that makes the TetraMouse identify as an analogue Joystick in case of the TMXA2, or as a digital gamepad for the "standard" TetraMouse.

Unless the firmware on the device actually tells the USB Port "Look, I'm a HID Joystick, not a mouse!", the device should work with the adaptive controller.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Using a mouse with Xbox Adaptive Controller???

Hi there!

While the XAC controller supports multiple external devices that plug in using 3.5mm or USB 2.0, I don't think mice are compatible external devices because the USB 2.0 connection is for the left and right control of the axis using two separate joysticks,
    like there are two thumbsticks on the controller, there are two USB 2.0 connections for the left and right control of the axis on the XAC. They substitute the thumbsticks that you would find on a normal controller. A mouse basically controls the entire axis
    and doesn't split it up into two like a controller does so you wouldn't be able to control the entire axis with the mouse by plugging it into only the left or right USB 2.0 port.

Does the game not allow you to use a mouse to steer and the quadstick to do everything else that would be done on the keyboard? Does it only let you use either configuration but not both at the same time?

Is there an option within the game to select use for steering with the mouse while using your quadstick for everything else on the PC?

If the game doesn't support the use of two different configurations at the same time, then unfortunately I don't think the XAC will help in this situation.

If you would like to learn more about the XAC, take a look at this support article that will direct you to every support information we have available online about this product:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/controllers/adaptive-controller-info

I hope this helps!
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Keyboard & Mouse with XBOX One Question....

Ok, so firstly you should be able to just plug in the mouse/keyboard USB and use it (if they are supported) you shouln't need an adapter to use mouse and keyboard on Xbox One since mouse and keyboard support has been added.

Secondly I'm not aware of black ops 4 supporting mouse and keyboard use on console, so if the developers have not enabled mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One, then using an adapter to be able to use your mouse and keyboard will be considered cheating.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Contoller emulator adapter for mouse and keyboard fix

You should report any player you think as using MnK on an unsupported game for cheating
Thema:

1. Adaptive contoller mouse 2.0 support - Similar Threads - Adaptive contoller mouse

2. Xbox one controller adapter for computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller adapter for computer: Hello, first of all I want to apologize but this is translated by Google translation. I bought an adapter and an xbox one controller a while ago for my computer. It worked very well since already...
  3. xbox one x power adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x power adapter: Where can I buy a new Xbox one x power adapter online or in Berlin? 5c93ab33-ffa5-4cee-9584-41d5f6a02f19
  4. Xbox one Headset Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Headset Adapter: Hallo, kann ich den Adapter auch einzeln kaufen? _______ [Translation - Hi, can I also buy the adapter individually?] bb45f371-fa84-486c-903d-e987027be443
  5. xbox 360 Wireless Adapter device driver for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 Wireless Adapter device driver for windows 10: Not sure why the moderator closed my previous posting! It wasn't that old and was never resolved. It's obvious that I'm not the only one having issues. Can Microsoft provide drivers to download...
  6. Xbox wireless adapter doesn't show up on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless adapter doesn't show up on Windows 10: Hi. About a month ago I bought an Xbox controller with a wireless adapter so I can play on my PC. It worked just fine but when I unplugged the adapter from pc and then plugged it back in it didn't...
  7. Xbox adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller: Hi, I'm trying to install the xbox adaptive controller on my windows pc/laptop. I have connected those 2 with bluetooth but it doesn't seem to be working. Is the connecting between the xbox...
  8. Adaptive controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adaptive controller: I have bought the adaptive controller. But i want to connect a gamepad with double thumbsticks to it. That works but only 1 thumbstick. My daughter cant you use the left trigger because of her...
  9. Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers: The Xbox Adaptive Controller was made for movement impaired individuals. My question is has anyone that isn't disabled used one to make a custom control setup AKA further expand customization?...
  10. Contoller emulator adapter for mouse and keyboard fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contoller emulator adapter for mouse and keyboard fix: Why isnt there a fix for the adapters that emulate a contoller when in reality the user is using a mouse and keyboard. This isnt an issue that game developers can fix because of the constant cat...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox adaptive controller mouse