adaptive controller

Discus and support adaptive controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm currently unable to remap the large black A and B buttons for my base adaptive controller. Tried everything on the remap screen but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by J K Twinkle, Apr 18, 2019.

1. J K Twinkle
    J K Twinkle Guest

adaptive controller

Hi there, I'm currently unable to remap the large black A and B buttons for my base adaptive controller. Tried everything on the remap screen but it appears you cannot do this? surely not because I bought this device specifically for their use with pinball
    games. What I require is to remap A to left trigger and B to right trigger or bumpers depending on the game. Simple stuff but it appears this device wont allow it. Is this in fact possible or has this function been deliberately not included

It's all a bit disappointing considering it wasn't cheap either

:)

J K Twinkle, Apr 18, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

3. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hi there Isoxboxhelp,

Thanks for reaching out.

You definitely are on the right track. Different games with require different game play controls. I recommend the following resource articles:

Hope this helps.
    I would follow these steps to get what you require to set up and running
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

6. XBF Amber M Win User

Adaptive contoller mouse 2.0 support

Hi Knar24,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Insofar as the compatibility of the Adaptive controller to support a 2.0 USB mouse, it should be able to do so since it does allow for USB connectivity for most devices that are USB 2.0.

Here are some super handy support articles relating to the Adaptive controller that you may find useful for reference:

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

All about the Xbox Adaptive Controller

I hope that this information helps out and that you're enjoying the Adaptive controller!
Thema:

adaptive controller

1. adaptive controller - Similar Threads - adaptive controller

2. Xbox one controller adapter for computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller adapter for computer: Hello, first of all I want to apologize but this is translated by Google translation. I bought an adapter and an xbox one controller a while ago for my computer. It worked very well since already...
  3. Xbox adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller: Hi, I'm trying to install the xbox adaptive controller on my windows pc/laptop. I have connected those 2 with bluetooth but it doesn't seem to be working. Is the connecting between the xbox...
  4. Adaptive controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adaptive controller: I have bought the adaptive controller. But i want to connect a gamepad with double thumbsticks to it. That works but only 1 thumbstick. My daughter cant you use the left trigger because of her...
  5. Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers: The Xbox Adaptive Controller was made for movement impaired individuals. My question is has anyone that isn't disabled used one to make a custom control setup AKA further expand customization?...
  6. Does the Xbox Adaptive Controller feature outputs for feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the Xbox Adaptive Controller feature outputs for feedback?: I'm looking to use the Xbox Adaptive Controller as a way to output feedback that is usually made for controller vibrations to trigger a light source. I have looked at the documentation and I don't...
  7. Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019: Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019 Maybe the USB used for connection is an older model or that the USB is faulty ae29146f-6eb7-4c17-bbf2-729ecb3fdfee
  8. Adaptive controller/joystick not registering clicks

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive controller/joystick not registering clicks: I have the adaptive joystick plugged into the left usb port to control the left thumb stick via copilot. The issue is that when I click the adaptive thumb stick, the thumb stick click does not...
  9. Xbox One Controller Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Adapter: My adapter on my controller won't unmute and it has worked previously for months. What do I do? 68a47baa-baa0-4a1c-a9e3-5067e7373a78
  10. xbox one wireless adapter for windows 10 : compatible with xbox 360 controllers?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one wireless adapter for windows 10 : compatible with xbox 360 controllers?: Hello, Is the xbox one controller adapter compatible with xbox 360 controllers? I speak about this adapter : https://www.xbox.com/fr-FR/xbox-one/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows...