: adaptive controller

Discus and support : adaptive controller in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : adaptive controller Yes but which side of the adaptive controller. c3de6dfa-d501-4a41-b708-323e48f98127 Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by leroy humphries, Nov 16, 2020.

1. : adaptive controller

Yes but which side of the adaptive controller.

:)

leroy humphries, Nov 16, 2020
  2. WARRIOR I M Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller set up

I have a new adaptive controller and have the adaptive joystick plugged into the usb on the left side of the adaptive controller, yet the joystick will not control the left thumbstick in any direction. This is my 2nd adaptive controller keyboard and
    first joystick ( first thought pads on adaptive controller were touch pads). I’m hoping someone else has had this issue and is an easy fix. I turn the adaptive controller on first, then my regular controller. I’m praying this is not a second return of the
    adaptive controller or a first of the joystick.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

4. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hi there Isoxboxhelp,

Thanks for reaching out.

You definitely are on the right track. Different games with require different game play controls. I recommend the following resource articles:

Hope this helps.
    I would follow these steps to get what you require to set up and running
  6. Always.Toasty Win User

New headset with adaptor mic not working

If your Xbox one Controller doesn't work or gets disconnected after you plug in your Stereo Headset Adapter, unplug your adapter,
    and then update your controller without the adapter. After the controller is updated, insert your Stereo Headset Adapter back into the controller.
Thema:

1. : adaptive controller - Similar Threads - adaptive controller

2. Do the old xbox one controllers work with the new smaller wireless adapter?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do the old xbox one controllers work with the new smaller wireless adapter?: I bought the old xbox one controller with the large bulky wireless adapter from maybe 2017 as seen in this image...
  3. Connect Xbox Adaptive Controller to ipad

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connect Xbox Adaptive Controller to ipad: My xbox is away. I have my ipad with me. Ibought a new Xbox Adaptive Controller - can't connect... How can I connect Xbox Adaptive Controller to iPad? Thanks cb5d1d2a-1b97-49df-b90a-926a2af6a230
  4. Adaptive Controller Joysticks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adaptive Controller Joysticks: What kind of joysticks are available for the X1 X2 ports on the Adaptive Controller? 9eb9ee4c-bf8e-4632-90ac-7be1ea43d654
  5. Xbox Adaptive Controller: Joysticks on X1/X2 ports disabled when USB ports active

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Adaptive Controller: Joysticks on X1/X2 ports disabled when USB ports active: I'm trying to use a joystick on the X1/X2 ports on my Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC), while simultaneously using an accessory plugged into the USB ports on the sides of the XAC (which are normally...
  6. Xbox Adaptive Controller & SuperPi

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller & SuperPi: Hi, will an Xbox Adaptive Controller work on a SuperPi console? e999c0a8-1277-4a12-acd6-f757fec5a56d
  7. Xbox Series X Controller with Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Controller with Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10: Hello everyone i have a quick question can you play with the new xbox series x controller on Windows 10 with the "old" Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 or do you have to buy the new xbox...
  8. adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    adaptive controller: We are looking at the adaptive controller for my son. Are there any 'super easy' games available? I worry that even the kids games would be too fast paced for him!...
  9. Does old Xbox Wireless Adapter works with the new 9th gen Xbox Wireless Controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does old Xbox Wireless Adapter works with the new 9th gen Xbox Wireless Controller?: Hello, I'm planning to buy the new generation Xbox Wireless Controller. I have a desktop and I don't have bluetooth on PC by default. I think I need to buy an adapter to use it wireless. So my...
  10. Xbox Wireless Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10: Hey, Does anyone know when the new series controller with the adapter will be available to preorder? I can't find it anywhere. It is this one here...