: adaptive controller

Discus and support : adaptive controller in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : adaptive controller Yes but which side of the adaptive controller. c3de6dfa-d501-4a41-b708-323e48f98127 Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by leroy humphries, Nov 16, 2020.

1. : adaptive controller

Yes but which side of the adaptive controller.

:)

leroy humphries, Nov 16, 2020
  2. WARRIOR I M Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller set up

I have a new adaptive controller and have the adaptive joystick plugged into the usb on the left side of the adaptive controller, yet the joystick will not control the left thumbstick in any direction. This is my 2nd adaptive controller keyboard and
    first joystick ( first thought pads on adaptive controller were touch pads). I’m hoping someone else has had this issue and is an easy fix. I turn the adaptive controller on first, then my regular controller. I’m praying this is not a second return of the
    adaptive controller or a first of the joystick.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

4. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hi there Isoxboxhelp,

Thanks for reaching out.

You definitely are on the right track. Different games with require different game play controls. I recommend the following resource articles:

Hope this helps.
    I would follow these steps to get what you require to set up and running
  6. Always.Toasty Win User

New headset with adaptor mic not working

If your Xbox one Controller doesn't work or gets disconnected after you plug in your Stereo Headset Adapter, unplug your adapter,
    and then update your controller without the adapter. After the controller is updated, insert your Stereo Headset Adapter back into the controller.
Thema:

1. : adaptive controller - Similar Threads - adaptive controller

2. Adapter Xbox 360 for PC and new controller.

in XBoX on Windows
    Adapter Xbox 360 for PC and new controller.: Hello everybody, I got one simple question please. I currently have and working very well an Xbox 360 controller for my PC and the old adapter with it. But, I would like to have an additional...
  3. Xbox One controller (Wireless adapter) quickly turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller (Wireless adapter) quickly turns off: Have an issue that started recently where my Xbox One controller turns off just seconds after being turned on. It's not the batteries as I've swapped them to be sure. Seems to be some issue with...
  4. A New Way to Give Feedback on the Xbox Adaptive Controller

in XboX Insiders
    A New Way to Give Feedback on the Xbox Adaptive Controller: submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Adaptive controller lost power and will not charge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive controller lost power and will not charge: My son loves to play on his xbox. He has cerebral palsy and he plays daily using his adaptive controller. His controller will not charge up. He has drool issues so we don’t know if moisture is the...
  6. 3D Ruddee + adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    3D Ruddee + adaptive controller: I’m trying to set up a 3D Rudder to play FPS games with. I’m checking if there’s a setting to use so I will auto run w/out having to press or click a button but still have the abiliy to walk, then...
  7. Xbox Wireless Adapter dropping connection to Xbox One / Xbox Series X controller (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Adapter dropping connection to Xbox One / Xbox Series X controller (Windows 10): Xbox Wireless Adapter (Microsoft Official) began dropping connection to controller. Connection is dropped 1-10 minutes from beginning game. Tested games include Control and Burnout Paradise The...
  8. Xbox Adaptive Controller and Integra Mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller and Integra Mouse: Has anyone tried the Integra Mouse with the Xbox Adaptive Controller? Would they work together? 4383a07d-b06a-4214-ac55-1b4fe50a04c1
  9. 3D Rudder+ Xbox Adaptive Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    3D Rudder+ Xbox Adaptive Controller: I bought this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/3drudder-foot-controller/90lh5fwnx6t8 and plugged it into the left usb of my adaptive controller but it doesn’t seem to work to control my left...
  10. So I'm pretty sure I was lied to about new controllers and old adapters

in XBoX on Windows
    So I'm pretty sure I was lied to about new controllers and old adapters: The bumper on my old 360 controller is starting to give out. Started looking into a new controller. Thought I'd look into the new xbox controller. You can get the controller bundled with a...