Adaptive thumb stick click not working.

Discus and support Adaptive thumb stick click not working. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have the adaptive controller and adaptive thumb stick plugged into the left usb to control my movement in games. However, when I click the adaptive... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WARRIOR I M, Jul 30, 2019.

1. WARRIOR I M
    WARRIOR I M Guest

I have the adaptive controller and adaptive thumb stick plugged into the left usb to control my movement
    in games. However, when I click the adaptive thumb stick, it does not allow me to sprint. Is the adaptive rhumb stick supposed to be able to click in to allow you to sprint? Is there a special setting I have to enable to allow this? I’m just dumbfounded
    at why I can’t run using the adaptive thumb stick. I’ve asked this question before. How do I test it to see if it works in the adaptive controller app? I will reply if the suggestion does or does not work. I can’t buy a button to do this, because my left
    ankle and fingers are paralyzed after a brain injury in my early 20s. I’ve played Halo 2 and on by getting a modded controller with LT&LB buttons where my ring finger and middle finger on my right hand could press. I put velcro on left side and thumb stick,
    then would wear a thin fuzzy winter glove to make my hand stick. Now the adaptive thumb stick would be great, if I could just get it to click the left stick when I clicked the adaptive thumb stick. I can click but doing it swiftly and holding for prolonged
    periods( like when holding breath to snipe)is problematic. Any suggestions on how to apply settings would be great.

:)

WARRIOR I M, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

4. WARRIOR I M Win User

I went into the accessories app but idk how to navigate to the section that will allow me to click the left thumb stick, then click the adaptive joystick so that the adaptive thumb stick will also function to click in, so I can run using only the adaptive
    joystick. Idl what section/how to press the thumb stick on the controller, then press the adaptive thumb stick to copy the function. Can I get a step by step process of what to do once the accessories app opens?
  5. WARRIOR I M Win User

I’ve gone into the accessories app on the xbox and set it up but there’s nothing to modify/sssign the click to the joystick. I can assign the ledt stick click to a pad or external button but I see no option to have the adaptive thumb stick do it. I saw
    something about the shift button but there is no other option in the left usb settings that relate to click. If you know of a way, please tell me what do do once I’m in the accessories app and in the modification screen of the adaptive controller. Thank
    you for the help.
  6. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Help How do you cancel the eso plus subscription

Hopefully it's the left trigger and not a thumb stick click.
Thema:

1. Adaptive thumb stick click not working. - Similar Threads - Adaptive thumb stick

2. Audio Issues with turtle Beach Audio Adapter

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Issues with turtle Beach Audio Adapter: Every time I switch my console on , I need to unplug and re-plug my adapter in order for it to work. Once it works, I can’t adjust the game/chat levels on it, it is set to full chat, mid game...
  3. Xbox One Power Supply - AC Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Power Supply - AC Adapter: Hello community! I've recently moved to Portugal. I have the "fat" Xbox One Model that I bought from the USA. This model is 110v but here at Portugal everything is 220v. My question is: If I...
  4. XBox OneX Power Adapter for India

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox OneX Power Adapter for India: Dear Team, I have bought one XBox Power Adapter from US Microsoft store and brought back in India for use. what I find in online communities that the The Power Adapter for OneX given with the...
  5. Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019: Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019 Maybe the USB used for connection is an older model or that the USB is faulty ae29146f-6eb7-4c17-bbf2-729ecb3fdfee
  6. xbox 360 Wireless Adapter device driver for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 Wireless Adapter device driver for windows 10: Hello; Can someone provide me with a link to download the device driver for my xbox 360 wireless adapter for windows 10? e2777318-07b0-49c8-a3f0-e5097861e064
  7. X Box 360 S Ac Adapter

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box 360 S Ac Adapter: Hi, I think my xbox 360 ac adapter is faulty but it has different specs than the one a shop has for sale. My model is the A10-120P1A. 120 W 12V, 9.6A 5SVsb 1 A type whereas theirs Official...
  8. adaptaciones de historias de videojuegos [Translate] adaptations of video game stories

in XBoX on Consoles
    adaptaciones de historias de videojuegos [Translate] adaptations of video game stories: actualmente muchas historias que iniciaron como videojuegos han logrado llegar a varios tipos de adaptaciones ya sean comics, películas, series, etc. ejemplos serian gears, halo, bayonetta, dmc, a...
  9. Warranty for Kinect adapter Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty for Kinect adapter Xbox One S: Hello! I bought a new Kinect adapter for Xbox One S at 18 of September 2018. Total cost was 52.99 pounds. But since last two month it don't work properly. The seller doesn't answer to me and Ebay...
  10. Xbox One X - Kinect Adapter - Where to find a genuine one?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X - Kinect Adapter - Where to find a genuine one?: So we went through a fire and lost everything Some friends gave me a Kinect sensor for their Xbox One, but I need the adapter that Xbox no longer makes. Where can I find an affordable genuine one?...