Adaptive thumb stick click not working.

Discus and support Adaptive thumb stick click not working. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have the adaptive controller and adaptive thumb stick plugged into the left usb to control my movement in games. However, when I click the adaptive... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WARRIOR I M, Jul 30, 2019.

1. WARRIOR I M
    WARRIOR I M Guest

I have the adaptive controller and adaptive thumb stick plugged into the left usb to control my movement
    in games. However, when I click the adaptive thumb stick, it does not allow me to sprint. Is the adaptive rhumb stick supposed to be able to click in to allow you to sprint? Is there a special setting I have to enable to allow this? I’m just dumbfounded
    at why I can’t run using the adaptive thumb stick. I’ve asked this question before. How do I test it to see if it works in the adaptive controller app? I will reply if the suggestion does or does not work. I can’t buy a button to do this, because my left
    ankle and fingers are paralyzed after a brain injury in my early 20s. I’ve played Halo 2 and on by getting a modded controller with LT&LB buttons where my ring finger and middle finger on my right hand could press. I put velcro on left side and thumb stick,
    then would wear a thin fuzzy winter glove to make my hand stick. Now the adaptive thumb stick would be great, if I could just get it to click the left stick when I clicked the adaptive thumb stick. I can click but doing it swiftly and holding for prolonged
    periods( like when holding breath to snipe)is problematic. Any suggestions on how to apply settings would be great.

:)

WARRIOR I M, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there WARRIOR,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with mapping the adaptive controller. I would recommend to try the following articles:

The accessory switch may be plugged into the 5th Icon on the above ports.

[​IMG]

Hope this helps.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

5. WARRIOR I M Win User

I went into the accessories app but idk how to navigate to the section that will allow me to click the left thumb stick, then click the adaptive joystick so that the adaptive thumb stick will also function to click in, so I can run using only the adaptive
    joystick. Idl what section/how to press the thumb stick on the controller, then press the adaptive thumb stick to copy the function. Can I get a step by step process of what to do once the accessories app opens?
  6. WARRIOR I M Win User

I’ve gone into the accessories app on the xbox and set it up but there’s nothing to modify/sssign the click to the joystick. I can assign the ledt stick click to a pad or external button but I see no option to have the adaptive thumb stick do it. I saw
    something about the shift button but there is no other option in the left usb settings that relate to click. If you know of a way, please tell me what do do once I’m in the accessories app and in the modification screen of the adaptive controller. Thank
    you for the help.
Thema:

1. Adaptive thumb stick click not working. - Similar Threads - Adaptive thumb stick

2. Kinect adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect adapter: Hi i i have just bought a Kinect for XBOX 1 S and need an adapter. I don't know if my Kinect is v1 or v2 the ebay listings confused me. The Kinect says its model 1520 .can anyone advise me please?...
  3. Xbox one controller adapter for computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller adapter for computer: Hello, first of all I want to apologize but this is translated by Google translation. I bought an adapter and an xbox one controller a while ago for my computer. It worked very well since already...
  4. xbox one x power adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x power adapter: Where can I buy a new Xbox one x power adapter online or in Berlin? 5c93ab33-ffa5-4cee-9584-41d5f6a02f19
  5. Xbox one Headset Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Headset Adapter: Hallo, kann ich den Adapter auch einzeln kaufen? _______ [Translation - Hi, can I also buy the adapter individually?] bb45f371-fa84-486c-903d-e987027be443
  6. xbox 360 Wireless Adapter device driver for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 Wireless Adapter device driver for windows 10: Not sure why the moderator closed my previous posting! It wasn't that old and was never resolved. It's obvious that I'm not the only one having issues. Can Microsoft provide drivers to download...
  7. Xbox wireless adapter doesn't show up on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless adapter doesn't show up on Windows 10: Hi. About a month ago I bought an Xbox controller with a wireless adapter so I can play on my PC. It worked just fine but when I unplugged the adapter from pc and then plugged it back in it didn't...
  8. Xbox adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller: Hi, I'm trying to install the xbox adaptive controller on my windows pc/laptop. I have connected those 2 with bluetooth but it doesn't seem to be working. Is the connecting between the xbox...
  9. Adaptive controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adaptive controller: I have bought the adaptive controller. But i want to connect a gamepad with double thumbsticks to it. That works but only 1 thumbstick. My daughter cant you use the left trigger because of her...
  10. Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers: The Xbox Adaptive Controller was made for movement impaired individuals. My question is has anyone that isn't disabled used one to make a custom control setup AKA further expand customization?...