Adaptive thumb stick click not working.

Discus and support Adaptive thumb stick click not working. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have the adaptive controller and adaptive thumb stick plugged into the left usb to control my movement in games. However, when I click the adaptive... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WARRIOR I M, Jul 30, 2019.

1. WARRIOR I M
    WARRIOR I M Guest

I have the adaptive controller and adaptive thumb stick plugged into the left usb to control my movement
    in games. However, when I click the adaptive thumb stick, it does not allow me to sprint. Is the adaptive rhumb stick supposed to be able to click in to allow you to sprint? Is there a special setting I have to enable to allow this? I’m just dumbfounded
    at why I can’t run using the adaptive thumb stick. I’ve asked this question before. How do I test it to see if it works in the adaptive controller app? I will reply if the suggestion does or does not work. I can’t buy a button to do this, because my left
    ankle and fingers are paralyzed after a brain injury in my early 20s. I’ve played Halo 2 and on by getting a modded controller with LT&LB buttons where my ring finger and middle finger on my right hand could press. I put velcro on left side and thumb stick,
    then would wear a thin fuzzy winter glove to make my hand stick. Now the adaptive thumb stick would be great, if I could just get it to click the left stick when I clicked the adaptive thumb stick. I can click but doing it swiftly and holding for prolonged
    periods( like when holding breath to snipe)is problematic. Any suggestions on how to apply settings would be great.

:)

WARRIOR I M, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there WARRIOR,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with mapping the adaptive controller. I would recommend to try the following articles:

The accessory switch may be plugged into the 5th Icon on the above ports.

[​IMG]

Hope this helps.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

5. WARRIOR I M Win User

I went into the accessories app but idk how to navigate to the section that will allow me to click the left thumb stick, then click the adaptive joystick so that the adaptive thumb stick will also function to click in, so I can run using only the adaptive
    joystick. Idl what section/how to press the thumb stick on the controller, then press the adaptive thumb stick to copy the function. Can I get a step by step process of what to do once the accessories app opens?
  6. WARRIOR I M Win User

I’ve gone into the accessories app on the xbox and set it up but there’s nothing to modify/sssign the click to the joystick. I can assign the ledt stick click to a pad or external button but I see no option to have the adaptive thumb stick do it. I saw
    something about the shift button but there is no other option in the left usb settings that relate to click. If you know of a way, please tell me what do do once I’m in the accessories app and in the modification screen of the adaptive controller. Thank
    you for the help.
Thema:

1. Adaptive thumb stick click not working. - Similar Threads - Adaptive thumb stick

2. Adaptive Controller Joystick

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive Controller Joystick: Dear XBox technician Management: I am an disabled adult with use of one arm. Last December I bought the XBOX One Console with the adaptive controller. This newly device is fantastic as i am able...
  3. Xbox one adapter on PC works on laptop but not PC!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one adapter on PC works on laptop but not PC!!: Hi all, I did ask this last year & didn't get resolved in the end as i formatted and started again,,,anyway... I hope someone can help with this driving me a bit loopy to say the least!! i have...
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter works on one Windows 10 PC but not the other?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Adapter works on one Windows 10 PC but not the other?: My xbox one wireless adapter one day disconnected itself from my desktop and I have never managed to get the controllers to connect with it again. Elite 1 and 2, neither controllers are getting...
  5. Connecting LS35X Head Phones to PC without Xbox Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting LS35X Head Phones to PC without Xbox Wireless Adapter: I have a set of LS35X headphones and im curious if my BT PCIe adapter card on my computer can connct to the bluetooth frequency from that card. Essencially I dont want to wait/order another device...
  6. Bluetooth? Xbox windows wireless adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth? Xbox windows wireless adapter: So I just got my xbox wireless windows 10 adapter and I plugged it into my xbox one to connect my galaxy buds because I know it's possible but it's like the pairing mode will not connect to my...
  7. xbox adaptive controller and Logitec extreme joystick

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox adaptive controller and Logitec extreme joystick: Hi I wanted to know if the Logitech Extreme Joystick can work with the xbox adaptive controller? Ultimately I wanted to be able to play call of duty with it as I have broken my left hand. Luckily...
  8. How do I update the firmware on the Xbox controller adapter for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I update the firmware on the Xbox controller adapter for Windows 10: I had one in the past and I remember I had to update the adapter because I wasn't getting mic input through the 3.5 jack. I do get sound. I have a new one because I lost the old one. I can't seem...
  9. (UPDATED) Xbox One Elite Series 2 & Wireless Adapter for WIndows 10 - DO NOT UPDATE TO...

in XBoX on Windows
    (UPDATED) Xbox One Elite Series 2 & Wireless Adapter for WIndows 10 - DO NOT UPDATE TO...: Do not re-post links to Microsoft official guides - none of them work. I have the said accessories for Win 10 that were working fine until i updated to 1909 build yesterday. Now they will not...
  10. XBox One Stereo Headset Adapter stuck on mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Stereo Headset Adapter stuck on mute: Really fed up of this - i know a few people have similar issues. I have the official XBox One Stereo Headset Adapter and official headphones. Worked fine for about a year. Then suddenly i turn...