Adaptive thumbstick

Discus and support Adaptive thumbstick in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have the adaptive thumbstick plugged into the left usb of the adaptive controller. Does this thumbstick have the ability to click in, snd sprint?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WARRIOR I M, Apr 22, 2020.

1. WARRIOR I M
    WARRIOR I M Guest

Adaptive thumbstick

I have the adaptive thumbstick plugged into the left usb of the adaptive controller. Does this thumbstick have the ability to click in, snd sprint? Maybe I don’t have a setting correct but I cannot sprint in game when I click this thumbstick in. I sinply
    want to click the stick in and push forward to sprint but it seems like I’m doing something wrong, as I’m unable to sprint.

:)

WARRIOR I M, Apr 22, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Adaptive thumbstick

Hi WARRIOR I M,

So looking at the Xbox Adaptive Controller, there is left stick and right stick button click options on the top row (there is an arrow pointing down next to the image)

I would suggest you take a look at the Xbox Accessories app and see if you can assign the clicking button on the left stick to the USB port. It may be just that you need to configure the Adaptive Controller and tell it what you need it to do.

Hope this helps and let us know how you get on :)
  3. ShadowChaser36 Win User

The new controller is sexy

I'm just wondering if the current Kontrol Freek thumbstick adapters work with the new controller.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Adaptive controller - replace thumbsticks?

Hello Jay,

For the adaptive controller, you can plug a lot of different things into it like controllers, joysticks. Here is the

adaptive controller FAQ
    . The adaptive controller can be configure also. As far as the controller you got there are no replacements you can get for the thumbstick, in which you want unfortunately.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. GoofierBuckle09 Win User

XBOX adaptive controller

Does the adaptive controller allow you to use one of the track pads in place of a thumb-stick on the xbox controller- i.e use the trackpad in place of the left thumbstick?
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

New Xbox controller idea

The standard option for thumbsticks across all consoles is 2.

It will make it a bit hard to use if you have 4 thumbsticks as how are you going to use them if you are playing a competitive game?

The Elite has the 4 paddles that will be great to be able to program to use the settings you described.

It will be great for the adaptive controller to add these features.
Thema:

Adaptive thumbstick

1. Adaptive thumbstick - Similar Threads - Adaptive thumbstick

2. I need a adaptive one hand joy stick

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a adaptive one hand joy stick: can anyone suggest a one handed joy stick I can use on the adaptive box that is in stock. I had a stroke and its the only way i can play with my kids as i only have one good hand. please advise....
  3. Xbox mic adapter stuck on mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox mic adapter stuck on mute: So i turned on my controller today and randomly the mute icon on the adapter is just lit up. I’ve tried to restart my console. Unplug the adpater. Take out the batteries. I also tried updating it...
  4. Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not connecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not connecting: Recently I had purchased a Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 to connect my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 to my Laptop. I've asked Best Buy and Turtle Beach and both say you can connect the headset using...
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter stopped working suddenly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Adapter stopped working suddenly: Recently I've upgraded my computer, which required a BIOS update to the motherboard. During the update I had left all USB devices plugged into my PC, including the adapter. All of them worked fine...
  6. Logitech g933 spectrum headset is not active or compatible using wireless adapter on Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g933 spectrum headset is not active or compatible using wireless adapter on Xbox X: Hi, This is such a disappointing issue, I purchased this headset without paying attention that in the near future I would purchase an Xbox which is not compatible, then throw the feature of a...
  7. Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller: My Xbox One Stereo microphone adapter jammed into the slot made for it at the bottom of my wireless controller for my Xbox, and now the slot for it or the plug in is loose in my controller, is...
  8. ac adapter xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    ac adapter xbox one: good morning i have just a question for a problem with my xbox one i had to buy a new ac adapter, but i this period of virus covid 19 , i found just a not original one. the console works properli...
  9. Games not working with correct graphics adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Games not working with correct graphics adapter: I have an ASUS TUF FX505DY-WH51 laptop/notebook pc. I can't add the game to ASUS ARMOURY because the game does not have a useable .exe file that can be added to the app to tell the computer to use...
  10. Adaptive controller - replace thumbsticks?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive controller - replace thumbsticks?: Hi all, Im having a lot of pain using my thumbs on the thumbsticks (being just old and suffering from arthritis) and was looking at the new adaptive controller. I was wondering if there was any...