"Add a device" does NOT accept my Xbox to my account

Discus and support "Add a device" does NOT accept my Xbox to my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi,i have from a long time now an xbox 360,and my devive got disconnected from my account....i don't know how,i don't care how,i just want my Access!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZsuzsaHengl, Apr 18, 2020.

1. ZsuzsaHengl
    ZsuzsaHengl Guest

Hi,i have from a long time now an xbox 360,and my devive got disconnected from my account....i don't know how,i don't care how,i just want my Access! You see I've bought game pass and game pieces but bow i can't ise any of it! Please do something

:)

ZsuzsaHengl, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Add a device

The only devices I have ever seen associated with my account are PC, laptop, Xbox One, mobile phone and tablet. These are all devices that can login to your Microsoft account. A controller doesn't have that ability, so wouldn't show in devices connected
    to account.
  3. wi7bit Win User

my account

If you have signed into the child's Xbox with your own account and not locked access with a pass-code, then you have inadvertently given them access to certain parts of your account. You will either need to access the device and remove your account, add
    a pass-code or remove the Xbox from your trusted devices list on your account.

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/
  4. v Hurricane v Win User

My account isnt on my xbox

Below is what that error code you are receiving is along with a possible fix.

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-8007-000F

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-8007-045D

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-D000-0185

A storage device (such as a memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. Follow these steps:

1-Turn off your console.

2-Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives, or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 S console.

Learn how to remove the hard drive.

3-Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.

4-Turn on the console

5-Try updating the console again.

Hope this helps.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Add a device

It will be registered to your account for such purposes. As stated the fact that it isn't a device that can interact with yiur account, it won't show in the list.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Y was my Account banned, my enforcement page says my account is perfect

Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device is used to violate the Code of Conduct in an egregious or repeated manner. Once a device ban occurs, no account can connect to the Xbox Live service from
    the affected device. Given the severity of this action we take each device ban extremely seriously, and only take action after a lengthy investigation.

Please note that banning an Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device does not disrupt the underlying functionality of the device, and it can continue to be used offline following the ban. For more information about using Xbox One offline, visit
    xbox.com/offline

Side note a device ban is permanent and can't be reviewed
Thema:

1. "Add a device" does NOT accept my Xbox to my account - Similar Threads - Add device does

2. : Can't add my xbox 360 to my devices in microsoft?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can't add my xbox 360 to my devices in microsoft?: : Can't add my xbox 360 to my devices in microsoft? Hi all, Si I'm trying to play games online via Xbox Live but it's telling me I don't have the permission. After doing some research I am now...
  3. Can't add Device

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add Device: Hi, I recenlty bought forza motorsport 7 for pc. I got a Key. I tried to install but I have "to add a PC" as a device. I tried it numerous times without any result. What I basically tried, is...
  4. Microsoft needs to add the Xbox streaming app to all devices on play store, Chromebook...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft needs to add the Xbox streaming app to all devices on play store, Chromebook...: There is no reason that it shouldn't, and I am exited to see it on PC soon. submitted by /u/GeoffreyTheGoat_ [link] [comments]
  5. Add a device

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add a device: Hi, I just bought the Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller. I associate it with my Microsoft account with the serial number but it does not appear. Indeed, in my devices, I see only my Xbox One X...
  6. Teredo Tunneling Adapter doesn't exist on device manager and add legacy hardware

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo Tunneling Adapter doesn't exist on device manager and add legacy hardware: Hello, I recently installed windows 10 on my computer, and the installer automatically updated most of my drivers to their newest versions. Unfortunately, the Teredo Tunneling Adapter was not...
  7. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here: I've been having problems with apps not opening on my Xbox One. I was advised to remove my account and then download it again. I removed it no problem but when i try to re add it after putting in...
  8. When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...: Itried adding my account to the family group and it says another user is using that Microsoft account on this device so you can't use it, and itried removing account from consel but it wont work...
  9. 无法添加新设备[Translation-Unable to add new device]

in XBoX on Windows
    无法添加新设备[Translation-Unable to add new device]: 输入信息之后显示一下一段话,不知道如何解决,望答复,十分感谢 非常抱歉。 我们目前 法在线处理您的请求。 请与 Microsoft 支持部门联系以获得帮助。 (hLn8H/7nJE621/84.26) [Translation-Enter the information after displaying a passage, do not know how to solve, hope...
  10. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here: Hello, I have a problem with adding my Microsoft account to my Xbox X. I get the following error message: "Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here". I...