Add a device

Discus and support Add a device in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought the Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller. I associate it with my Microsoft account with the serial number but it does not appear.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Natpars, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Natpars
    Natpars Guest

Add a device

Hi, I just bought the Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller.
    I associate it with my Microsoft account with the serial number but it does not appear.
    Indeed, in my devices, I see only my Xbox One X but not the controller.
    Is this normal?

:)

Natpars, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Natpars Win User

Add a device

OK, thanks. Because once the serial number valid, I had device add but nothing in the end. This is especially for tracking and warranty.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Add a device

The only devices I have ever seen associated with my account are PC, laptop, Xbox One, mobile phone and tablet. These are all devices that can login to your Microsoft account. A controller doesn't have that ability, so wouldn't show in devices connected
    to account.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Add a device

It will be registered to your account for such purposes. As stated the fact that it isn't a device that can interact with yiur account, it won't show in the list.
  5. Natpars Win User

Add a device

Very good. Thank you again for your answers.
  6. PugnaciousTay Win User

Add a device issue...

Okay, here is an excellent reminder to check the clock on the computer you're using...

I checked that the "Set Time Automatically" button had been selected, but somehow it was out by two hours (not in the wrong time zone). Deselected Set Auto and re selected Set Auto and the time became correct and magically the console appeared.

Regards,

The Relieved Idiot.
Thema:

Add a device

1. Add a device - Similar Threads - Add device

2. Microsoft needs to add the Xbox streaming app to all devices on play store, Chromebook...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft needs to add the Xbox streaming app to all devices on play store, Chromebook...: There is no reason that it shouldn't, and I am exited to see it on PC soon. submitted by /u/GeoffreyTheGoat_ [link] [comments]
  3. Teredo Tunneling Adapter doesn't exist on device manager and add legacy hardware

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo Tunneling Adapter doesn't exist on device manager and add legacy hardware: Hello, I recently installed windows 10 on my computer, and the installer automatically updated most of my drivers to their newest versions. Unfortunately, the Teredo Tunneling Adapter was not...
  4. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you can't add it here: I've been having problems with apps not opening on my Xbox One. I was advised to remove my account and then download it again. I removed it no problem but when i try to re add it after putting in...
  5. When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...: Itried adding my account to the family group and it says another user is using that Microsoft account on this device so you can't use it, and itried removing account from consel but it wont work...
  6. 无法添加新设备[Translation-Unable to add new device]

in XBoX on Windows
    无法添加新设备[Translation-Unable to add new device]: 输入信息之后显示一下一段话,不知道如何解决,望答复,十分感谢 非常抱歉。 我们目前 法在线处理您的请求。 请与 Microsoft 支持部门联系以获得帮助。 (hLn8H/7nJE621/84.26) [Translation-Enter the information after displaying a passage, do not know how to solve, hope...
  7. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here: Hello, I have a problem with adding my Microsoft account to my Xbox X. I get the following error message: "Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here". I...
  8. to add a wireless controler into my device

in XBoX on Consoles
    to add a wireless controler into my device: I need to add the serial number of my device but the microsoft site would not accept letters which were provided in my serial number. .I would like to add it in order to have a refund as my...
  9. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here: hi there! Whenever I try to sign into my xbox account it says "Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here" . It's after that I removed my account and restart...
  10. Cant add payment options on any device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add payment options on any device: There isn't really much to say here. I have been trying to purchase 200,000 vc for nba 2k18 but I kept getting an error message, PI-InvalidProperty iaImVVzXbUm10qgt.38.10 I would fully complete...