add a friend on Xbox in family

Discus and support add a friend on Xbox in family in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a family at Microsoft and I am a parent. My child wants to add a friend on Xbox and needs my permission. Unfortunately, I do not receive an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pan_pedro, Oct 17, 2020.

1. pan_pedro
    pan_pedro Guest

I have a family at Microsoft and I am a parent. My child wants to add a friend on Xbox and needs my permission. Unfortunately, I do not receive an email approval request, I also checked spam. What can I do to make my child add a friend?

:)

pan_pedro, Oct 17, 2020
  2. STLPlyer26 Win User

New xboxer here.

welcome to the xbox 360 Family and have fun with friends and online and you can add me if u need frinds to play with
  3. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

How do you add children to your xbox live gold account?

This link will help you my friend

.support.xbox.com/.../add-family-member
  4. SiR Nate 3OOO Win User

I needs me some friends. Some mature ones!

Same here, not many friends on Xbox one. You all can add me. I'm a family man, wife and 3 kids.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

new user

6. maxen Win User

How to add a child's profile without creating a Xbox Live profile

I believe that to add a member to the Family they need to have an Xbox Live profile.

support.xbox.com/.../add-family-member

However, you could then change the parental controls to restrict what your son could do - eg, not allow him to play online, not able to accept friend requests or to communicate with people other than friends.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-manage-privacy-and-online-safety
Thema:

1. add a friend on Xbox in family - Similar Threads - add friend family

2. nao consigo adicionar um amigo para jogar x box one s[Translation-i can't add a friend to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    nao consigo adicionar um amigo para jogar x box one s[Translation-i can't add a friend to...: boa tarde. Comprei um x box one s recentemente, e quando meu filho foi adicionar um amigo para jogar fortnite, nao conseguiu. colocamos ele como convidado, mas ao entrar no jogo, diz que o...
  3. How do you add Xbox friends on the Xbox.com website?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do you add Xbox friends on the Xbox.com website?: Make sure your answer is on the XBOX WEBSITE and make sure it's updated (September 2020) 813474b2-ec85-4485-be9a-b33cc76ea41d
  4. My cousin can’t add friends or join public servers on MCPE.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My cousin can’t add friends or join public servers on MCPE.: My cousin just made a new minecraft account and it’s not letting me or any others join. She is also unable to join anybody or any severs. The minecraft help page was no help. We are both MCPE...
  5. Não consigo adicionar amigos [Mod Translation - I can't add friends]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo adicionar amigos [Mod Translation - I can't add friends]: Xbox n ta ta deixando eu achar o nick de ninguém [Mod Translation - Xbox not letting me find no one's name] 899b034b-9742-469b-a037-e59516aab235
  6. Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.: In the settings for the child account following these steps through the menus.. settings-account-family settings-manage family members-child account profile-privacy and online safety-view details...
  7. How can I change my child's (MS Family) permissions to allow them to add friends in...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I change my child's (MS Family) permissions to allow them to add friends in...: I have just set up MS family on a new PC, created a Microsoft account for my child, and bought Minecraft with it. It works but it won't let him add friends. It says: "You need permission You...
  8. add family member child as a friend?

in XBoX Accessibility
    add family member child as a friend?: how can I add a family member, child as a friend? 1b8eceac-e9f4-473c-9748-4d64ba610ab3
  9. Child added as family, cannot add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child added as family, cannot add friends: I have created Microsoft accounts for both myself and my child. We are using iPads and have added the minecraft Microsoft app. When I try to add friends on her profile it won’t allow me. It...
  10. Can't add friends and family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add friends and family settings: Hi for some unknown reason we can't seem to add friends on xbox live. Someone's post said to change family settings passcode. So I tried and it said it was wrong, the reset question I don't know...