Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.

Discus and support Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know this has been asked and asked again. I'm hoping this continues to get attention though. Currently I have my Gamertag tied to one Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CMStrawn, Sep 11, 2019.

1. CMStrawn
    CMStrawn Guest

I know this has been asked and asked again.

I'm hoping this continues to get attention though.

Currently I have my Gamertag tied to one Microsoft Account (MSA) and not the one I use. I would like to subscribe to Xbox Live but will not have multiple subscriptions going to Microsoft on different accounts. I was subscribed to Office 365 on my main MSA.
    At this point I will not subscribe to anything Microsoft until they can correct this.

:)

CMStrawn, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

I think that this would be an alright idea,but I'm sure it would come with a price tag
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Here's something that I find very difficult to happen ...
  4. AridLizard Win User

the only way you could keep all transactions on one MSA would be to set up an Xbox account on your main MSA and get your Live subscription and game purchases on that then make your Xbox the Home console so you can then play on your existing Gamertag.

once the console is set as Home for your main MSA you can lock down the account on the Xbox so it always requires a password or passkey to sign in with that account.

some purchases can only be used by the account that owns them and can't be shared with My Home Xbox (pre-order content or in game currency) but you can purchase those on your main MSA as gifts for your Gamertag.

while this isn't exactly the answer you want, I hope it helps

how to set your
    Home Xbox
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

I think you can, if you change both Gamertags at the same time.
  6. luissolid Win User

Yes you can change the email account from you gamertag/Microsoft account.

Its really simple, also you can have more than one email account on your Microsoft account.

Regards!
Thema:

1. Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account. - Similar Threads - Add ability move

2. Add-on purchase codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add-on purchase codes: I’ve had two summer bonus bundle atom packs for fallout76 purchased on the main family account to be gifted to me to equal 3000 (1000+500 bonus) atoms, however, only one atom purchase can be...
  3. Manage saves and add-ons. Add-ons are no longer in ready to install section.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Manage saves and add-ons. Add-ons are no longer in ready to install section.: So it is with great sadness that the add-ons are no longer available under ready to install section for any games. Seeing this, now it is 100% impossible to download very important DLCs if they...
  4. Add-on transfer ability?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add-on transfer ability?: Recently, Skyrim was scratched and i have to get a new one. I had downloaded all of the available add-ons and i wondered if that could be transferred. I planned to just buy Skyrim through the...
  5. update 1.1 adds crew abilities.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    update 1.1 adds crew abilities.: the tutorial [MEDIA] and the news http://worldoftanksxbox360edition.com/en/news/update-notes/update-1-1/ 51305d9e-ae47-4810-a10f-f7dd102b4b18
  6. Add the ability to turn off VOIP completly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add the ability to turn off VOIP completly: Hi Please add the ability to turn off VOIP complelty in settings like in BF4 Thanks Shawn 66fd91db-0ca8-4273-82f8-5acda9af1901
  7. Add the ability to choose YOUR OWN gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add the ability to choose YOUR OWN gamerpic: I'm freaking tired of having to choose from boring af, developer-created profile icons, and since Microsoft photos was released for xbox one, why not add the ability to choose profile icons via...
  8. Pls add ability to edit clips with out Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls add ability to edit clips with out Kinect: When microsoft sold the Kinect free Xbox one, I was happy because i thought we would get the ability to edit clips with out the Kinect yet im still waiting, i have the Kinect but it doesn't...
  9. Xbox One needs the ability to add an external hard drive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One needs the ability to add an external hard drive.: Along with a long list of things that you can't do is add extra storage on Xbox One. With game storage requirements getting larger we now require the ability to add more storage. I'm sure I am not...
  10. Add the ability to turn off the party "Join Game" feature in BF4, (or any game!).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add the ability to turn off the party "Join Game" feature in BF4, (or any game!).: This "join game" feature is one of the most annoying things ever created. Obviously it wasn't thought through all the way just like how they forgot to add the ability to play background music....