Add an email

Discus and support Add an email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I add another email address to sign into my xbox profile a150df78-c4f3-4dbe-bf8a-dfe5bca8565f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DopeyVoice, May 12, 2019.

1. DopeyVoice
    DopeyVoice Guest

Add an email

Can I add another email address to sign into my xbox profile

:)

DopeyVoice, May 12, 2019
  2. Whitey Black Win User

Add an email

you can change it but add another one i don't think so
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

Add an email

If not, you could try using a cell phone number.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Add an email

Your profile can be linked only to one email at a time. You can change the email associated with your account yet you can't add another.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Add an email

Howdy Voice!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! just to clarify, were you trying to replace the email that was currently being used to sign into your account with? If so, I would recommend using this support article for

Changing your Sign-in Email for your Microsoft Account
    . If you follow the steps within the article you will be able to replace your email. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox
    Forums!
  6. SteveCassidy Win User

Add an email

just use the following link to add in email addresses

https://account.live.com/names/Manage?mkt=en-GB&refd=account.microsoft.com&refp=profile&uaid=92d10fd3988749b895cdc47d80b7ea91
Thema:

Add an email

1. Add an email - Similar Threads - Add email

2. why is it I am being forced to add another security account to my email when I already have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is it I am being forced to add another security account to my email when I already have...: ill try and make this as brief as possible. so today I was trying to sign in on my old xbox 360 its been about a year or so, after connecting it to the internet and trying to sign in i'm greeted...
  3. How do I add my son back into our family account w/out access to the Xbox console or his email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add my son back into our family account w/out access to the Xbox console or his email?: Hello, His account was deleted somehow and I need to add him back into my family account so I can control his time on Xbox? Does anyone know how I can do that without having access to the Xbox...
  4. add my son's email account to my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    add my son's email account to my Xbox account: How can I add my son's email account to my xbox account? He lives in another state now and I don't play Xbox. Just need to add his email to his gamer tag which unfortunately is under my email...
  5. How to remove my xbox live account I want to add another user to my email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to remove my xbox live account I want to add another user to my email: How to remove my xbox live account I want to add another user to my email 44b382dc-af7c-4511-9a84-8e92f28769ef
  6. I need to add a family member whose email address is no longer in use

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to add a family member whose email address is no longer in use: Hi, My son's initial xbox live identity is attached to an old school email address that is no longer in use as his old school closed down in 2016. I need to place parental controls on this...
  7. Cant add a new email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add a new email: Just coming back to xbox and i want to change my email adress i use to log in, its on my mums old account and im trying to transfer it to mine now, i tried and i alreadt had my current account...
  8. Delete Xbox profile against email and add another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delete Xbox profile against email and add another: Hi I am looking to change the xbox profile that is registered against my email, the profile against my email currently is for my laptop which I set up before moving country but now I want to...
  9. how do i add another email to my xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i add another email to my xbox live: how do i add another email to my xbox live ab0dfe71-8044-45a3-b77a-f677aae54f39
  10. add child to xbox without email

in XBoX on Consoles
    add child to xbox without email: Is there any way to add a child to our family Xbox device/account w/o creating an email account for the child? I don't want a child of this particular age to have his/her own email account....